Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

I'm almost sure that I saw the digger on a DayZ screenshot in their last dev update. Can't find it again, so no source :(

https://twitter.com/PhiGohl/status/724253249570779136/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Hi folks

This screenshot has been featured in a Sitrep 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Isn`t this a hint for new Apexassets?

Perhaps i am reading to much into it?!?

(Sorry for my english)

It's a Nimitz mod. The screen was taken by a fan.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23049

BTW, have they said anything about new DLCs after Apex release?

Just like what they did with BAF, PMC and ACR after OA?

They said something about Arma 3 not being done after APEX, or something of that nature.

Considering they just went through a rather large update with Eden, I don't think Arma 3 will dry out any time soon. We've been stuck with the same editor for 15 years, if this was the end of it, I don't think they would have gone through the effort of making a complete new editor if it were only for the end-of-life of the product.

This is speculation, of course. But I hope it's true :)

As far as I remember, they said that they have no after-Apex plans.

Those construction site vehicles are just static models, not real vehicles that you could drive in the game. Those might come in Arma 3 also but currently you can find them in DayZ.

dayz-kamensk-w-new-mine.jpg

They say that they want to keep supporting and working in the game, but that they have not clear plans yet as they were focusing in Apex (in diff Twitter messages).

I guess we'll see at least a couple DLCs, and maybe another expansion while they work on a possible Arma 4.

Those construction site vehicles are just static models, not real vehicles that you could drive in the game. Those might come in Arma 3 also but currently you can find them in DayZ.

Arma 2 had statues of T-34s in Chernarus, and in A2OA there was a playable T-34.

Nothing says they can't do the same thing again.

Arma 2 had statues of T-34s in Chernarus, and in A2OA there was a playable T-34.

Nothing says they can't do the same thing again.

The T-34 was playable in A2 Vanila as far as I can recall.

In fact, as they will probably not release Apex on dev just after their Dev Diary, and as this Dev Diary should not be out before the end of this month, I'm more and more considering that they want to release Apex on Dev during E3.

In fact, as they will probably not release Apex on dev just after their Dev Diary, and as this Dev Diary should not be out before the end of this month, I more and more considering that they want to release Apex on Dev during E3.

+1

In fact, as they will probably not release Apex on dev just after their Dev Diary, and as this Dev Diary should not be out before the end of this month, I'm more and more considering that they want to release Apex on Dev during E3.

Actually is what they usually do, release content to the dev branch after a stream or a diary.

BI tends to release content just after they showed it all publicly (the same day or few days after). But normally they tease it first with little games or something.

I don't know if this is gonna be the case, as this time, with APEX they've done really weirdly in PR, just saying what they tend to do.

First, we need to know when the dev diary is to be released.

I know its been said before, but being a BI dev reading this thread must be funny stuff.

• Like 2

I specifically remember reading in one of the recent SITREPS a statement saying that they will not stop after APEX, and that they are considering more DLC and/or Expansions.

The T-34 was playable in A2 Vanila as far as I can recall.

It was, it belonged to the NAPA faction

• Like 1

NAPA faction? Did they have auto parts? :lol:

Huh?

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

A lil' recap ?

Announced:

Cessna TTX (Blue&white and Maroon variants)

Jurassic Parc Jeep

VTOL

LSV

(source for VTOL and LSV)

Civilian Personal Water Craft

Civilian boat

Hypothetical, not announced stuff:

Khaki MX line

Bags and harness (maybe just for DayZ)

Will NOT be included: women, fast ropping

BTW, don't expect next dev diary to be out soon.

Civilian boat is just the existing rubber duck with a wheel upgrade. It's possible it's a separate vehicle, however, i'm speculating it's more along the lines of them putting the finishing touches on the vehicles we already have, kinda how everyone got a Civilian MH-9 and Orca skin for the... Orca. With the Heli DLC. As for the bags, it could honestly be used in both DayZ and Arma 3. Dayz has some backpacks that Arma 3 has. Also, Dayz has recently been granted the use of Arma 3's upgraded Audio engine... Hmmm, i wonder if we'll receive any DayZ tech after Apex drops? 

Still hoping for an 8x8 version of mse-3 marid for Opfor, in PvP AMV-7 Marshall & Pandur are too strong and fast :

Ld7Ybj.jpg

Otokar_Arma.jpg

L-Umtasm1310zrak_zps1b29ea6a.jpg

Ahem... I had never noticed how relevant it is to have OTOKAR ARMA in Arma.

BI A3 Twitter noted that they will be releasing 1.60 in 3 weeks officially. They also said that in 2 weeks we will receive more info regarding apex.