Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

A picture that's been scrutinized at least three separate times before you in this thread alone, that's what.

I have been in this thread since the beginning, I may not have posted anything but I have been here and not once have I seen this. Proof and ill stand corrected.

Some more pictures and what's more it seems like we have a small city on our hands:

EtvAy6G.png

jdB2j9q.png

SRTc4GA.png

I watched the reveal trailer again and noticed this

6GK4YfZ.jpg

Could this be a small river ?

Some more pictures and what's more it seems like we have a small city on our hands:

The reveal trailer previously showed at least one 'rural' settlement some distance away from the Blue Pearl Industrial Port, but is there any particular reason you believe that the first screenshot isn't simply a highly-zoomed-out view of said port?

I watched the reveal trailer again and noticed this

3qH99WB

You know, you might be onto something. I would love walking through the jungle to stumble across a river, a mid jungle river would make me jizz so much I swear.

The reveal trailer previously showed at least one 'rural' settlement some distance away from the Blue Pearl Industrial Port, but is there any particular reason you believe that the first screenshot isn't simply a highly-zoomed-out view of said port?

Yknow, for a split second I thought that too but look at the multi story buildings, there are significantly more multi story buildings in this picture and as you can see on the harbour all multi story buildings are situated away from the coast, these are situated on the edge of the coast. Plus I don't see too many red cranes..

Rivers were confirmed to be NOT included in APEX

The lack of red cranes could be iffy LOD switching, but I'm finding the rest of your explanation plausible enough.

I have been in this thread since the beginning, I may not have posted anything but I have been here and not once have I seen this. Proof and ill stand corrected.

This has been shown in other threads before, sorry.

Yknow, for a split second I thought that too but look at the multi story buildings, there are significantly more multi story buildings in this picture and as you can see on the harbour all multi story buildings are situated away from the coast, these are situated on the edge of the coast. Plus I don't see too many red cranes..

This was discussed year ago, about that concept art showed on the monitor.Can't find it, but I'm the third guy that

can confirm that it was discussed.This was before dev diary.

Yup, I confirm that too.

Don't worry, everytime we can find a clue - even a tiny one, it's discussed within the 10 minutes after. :P

So I did some scouting and came up with this:

mOHkIDj.png

What in crikey hell is that ?, ? Man made oil platform of sorts???

Map is, or at least was still in WIP when video was made. Don't worry about it.

This was discussed year ago, about that concept art showed on the monitor.Can't find it, but I'm the third guy that

can confirm that it was discussed.This was before dev diary.

The evidence is overwhelming, if 3 people say the same thing the odds that it had happened are second to none, I apologize for any inconvenience made I truly thought I had made a break through E_E. "I stand corrected".

Didn't want to be mean, it's just that this picture isn't new - and it has already been discussed a lot :)

Sorry, that wasn't a scoop ^^

In fact, everytime BIS releases a video, some people analyze it - every image of it - to see whether they can find a hint about something new or not.

I've counted 3 airfields so far. The one by Blue Pearl, Tanoa civil Airport, and an unknown one shown near the beginning of the Diary on the map.

Also, in excited about the cities. More variety multi story buildings are important. The one thing I felt was missing in Altis, enter able or not. The new Cherno/Electro/Berinzino/Zelenogorsk of the series. Hopefully they have roof access and limited room access at least.

Also excited about the port. Big detailed ports need boats to fill them, props or not. I recall "Walk, Fly, Sail" being stated as means of transportation. Hopefully we will get something more significant than a speedboat, and Jet-Ski. Perhaps that man-made looking island is a Naval or Coast Gaurd base. Who knows.

As for more modern gear, and weapons compatible with the jungle, I would assume something like the 7.62 standard rifle Brazil is working on. It would make sense given most other rifles are standard lower calibr and not designed for the jungle per say.

As for the VTOL @RobotFMIS, I had already beat that dead horse in the reveal thread via. Ultra enhancing methods to get it to look as detailed as possible. The end result was something looking like an Armed VTOL with ducts. Though, it's possible the circles are just there to mark the full rotational ability of the props, almost VTOL blueprints have that.

As for abandoned Marksman weapons, BI have already said there were some versions that are to be carried over for Apex. It's possible that one might be included.

There, there.

And it was just a reminder for those who just landed at this time, I know that this VTOL was already spotted of this thread before my post.

There, there.

And it was just a reminder for those who just landed at this time, I know that this VTOL was already spotted of this thread before my post.

It isn't the same.

The one he pointed out has the same rotor as the ones in Avatar movie.

It has alreasy been discussed about in another thread however.

it is, check the link to youtube in my post (not mistyronin's picture).

Yes, but the VTOL artwork showed by mistyronin isn't the same one.

Which means at least 2 VTOL :P

Ok, I was just trying to show RobertFMIS that his picture of the VTOL (the one on a dev's screen) was already pointed out.

Yeah, we've been 3 or 4 people to say it lol

But no one to prove it ^^

Yes, but the VTOL artwork showed by mistyronin isn't the same one.

Which means at least 2 VTOL :P

Actually if you look closer it's practically the same. The only difference is on the rotors. 

That's why I said "I know that this VTOL was already spotted of this thread before my post." ;)