Maio

Arma 3 - APEX - NEWS and SPECULATIONS

Bats, whales and dolphin(wouldn't surprise me to see it ingame) according to wikipedia. Obviously no elephants or bear, maybe iguana. However, I don't think that we will see wildlife in Arma 3 (like with an AI and stuff, I'm not talking about dogs, goats and sheep that we already have).

Still, I hope that we will be able to hear them with ambient sounds, even if we can't see them. Seems to be in good shape.

--EDIT : when was PCGamer show, last year? (I mean which day)

Not at all. Bohemia interactive stated that those were not real sounds. If you pay attention closely, you could pick it up as well. That's simply Audio cinematography, made to make it seem like that's the way it all sounds. BI's idea behind this is, basically that's how they want their game to sound. Weather or not they can accomplish that, is actually something i'm waiting to see. Right now, certain ambient sounds seriously need work. Swimming for example, sounds horrible, there's no real feeling your actually swimming. Also, Ambient sounds are global, meaning you can hear them everywhere, and not just in certain spots. They need to fix this before the jungle is to remotely sound convincing. If they don't fix it, it will end up like Altis where you can hear cicada's no matter where you are on the map. It's be like hearing jungle sounds when out in the open, but it sounds like there are monkey's flying past your head.

My little trailer representing new technology solutions for mods in early Apex stages:

• Like 3

My little trailer representing new technology solutions for mods in early Apex stages:

............................................................................................ from... a trailer standpoint, there's a whole lot wrong with it. I'm no going to go into detail, because it'd probably get off topic fast(despite the trailer being 99% off topic too), but your first problem seems to be... the desert.

Nemo91I knew The Device did something...the old hurricane of flying military bits attack. I am sorry I laughed. You perhaps needed the new Main menu theme song used with the newer videos.

I am just curious when can we expect details. Beginning May?

LkimZRf.png

• Like 1

:rofl:

............................................................................................ from... a trailer standpoint, there's a whole lot wrong with it. I'm no going to go into detail, because it'd probably get off topic fast(despite the trailer being 99% off topic too), but your first problem seems to be... the desert.

Nah, as I said the point of this trailer isn't to show the new map/units/weapons etc. It's meant to show how the mods and things break after every Arma major update. Remember that if you fix a bug, you may create 20 new ones.

Nah, as I said the point of this trailer isn't to show the new map/units/weapons etc. It's meant to show how the mods and things break after every Arma major update. Remember that if you fix a bug, you may create 20 new ones.

And ? That's not a reason to stop engine upgrades and bug fixing for this game. It's amazing how people would be happy if the studio stopped working on the game. There are plenty of games abandonned by their devs, pick one of them !

• Like 2

I wanna cancel my preorder :lol:

can't wait to play jared leto  :dancehead:

Guys, I have a teeny - tiny suggestion. Could we please  speculate about info that BI has already released and not on our own wet dreams? Sure, I would love to see Heavy Lift Tilt Rotors, amphibious UGV's that can extend lateral panels that act as cover for the Marines and military Exosuits, but posting about it clutters the thread.

It's just a suggestion. You can do whatever you want, it's not like I can do anything about it.

I'm not being sarcastic btw,.. go ahead, do what you want.

This is a community, sharing our dreams is caring. I will not stop you from doing it in this thread I have started for a specific reason.

Wow... good job, you found this. Now you are probably wondering if this means anything... I was wondering the same thing while I was reading through all 36 pages of this thread. Also, I said Marines... I wonder what that is all about ;)

Ok, I love you guys. Post away :)

• Like 4

Heavy Lift Tilt Rotors, amphibious UGV's that can extend lateral panels that act as cover for the Marines and military Exosuits.

Confirmed features are confirmed?

I do hope for more UGV's in the update though.

I wonder whether the futuristic Osprey will be transport only or an armed version will come along too.

And I wonder on what real plane they based their work for the new planes.

Any thoughts?

If we speculate about what BIS has announced, we will not have a large field of conversation...

And I wonder on what real plane they based their work for the new planes.

Someone found the civilian plane.

And for the VTOL... Osprey obviously. I see how an armed version could be implemented. Little turrets? Something AC-130-like? Machine gun like on Huron?

Wow... good job, you found this. Now you are probably wondering if this means anything... I was wondering the same thing while I was reading through all 36 pages of this thread. Also, I said Marines... I wonder what that is all about ;)

There, there

Someone found the civilian plane.

And for the VTOL... Ospey obviously. I see how an armed version could be implemented. Little turrets? Something AC-130-like? Machine gun like on Huron?

I was talking about the jets ^^

Guys, I have a teeny - tiny suggestion. Could we please  speculate about info that BI has already released and not on our own wet dreams? Sure, I would love to see Heavy Lift Tilt Rotors, amphibious UGV's that can extend lateral panels that act as cover for the Marines and military Exosuits, but posting about it clutters the thread.

It's just a suggestion. You can do whatever you want, it's not like I can do anything about it.

I'm not being sarcastic btw,.. go ahead, do what you want.

This is a community, sharing our dreams is caring. I will not stop you from doing it in this thread I have started for a specific reason.

Ok, I love you guys. Post away :)

This post reminds me "Confuse-A-cat" .

I was talking about the jets ^^

Did they announced jets?

Someone? :P

And for the VTOL... Ospey obviously. I see how an armed version could be implemented. Little turrets? Something AC-130-like? Machine gun like on Huron?

In the W.I.P sketch BI showed it seems like there's a cannon on the right side, in the same fashion Puff the Magic Dragon or some AC-130's variants do.

• Like 1

Did they announced jets?

I may have misunderstood then ^^

After all, the F-35B is a VTOL :)

In fact I'm just missing live steams. Just one hour to learn about the future of Arma...

In fact I'm just missing live steams. Just one hour to learn about the future of Arma...

What?

Is there a livestream tonight???

• Like 1

No no no! I'm missing them, I mean there was no live stream in a while. I'd like to see one soon :)

-- I admit it was unclear :p

Oh damn, such a disappointement...

• Like 1