sergey_vally

Addon builder error - 1073741819

Hi guys! Respect from northern Murmansk, Russia  :) 
I need our help! when i try binarize my project in AddonBuilder or PBOproject i ever have error 1073741819 ((   :blink: 
look like this:
Qh8oQxJ.png
P.S. Thx for your attention, and sry for my bad english  ;)

Just the size of a folder with my map project differs from the finished pbo file. When I unpacked junk pbo, I noticed that there is not enough .wrp terrain file 0____o

when i try binarize my project in AddonBuilder or PBOproject i ever have error 1073741819

I have the same error code 1073741819 -- last night I repacked a terrain with no problem, today I cannot repack an addon.  I've tried PboProject and AddonBuilder.  PboProject doesn't give an indication of what the error is, I just get a popup saying that ARMA3 has stopped working (even when neither it nor Steam were running to begin with).

Nice to see more fantastic support the from the A3 modding community. I too have this problem.

One of your settings is most likely wrong, could be your terrain is setup wrong. Re check all you settings and config files

One of your settings is most likely wrong, could be your terrain is setup wrong. Re check all you settings and config files

Also happens with non-terrain addons though...

Could you, please, create a new thread with at least your Addon Builder's logs? The logs are located in "Arma 3 Tools\Logs\AddonBuilder*.rpt".