^^^yeah

The problem is RC is not the lastest version on stable :lol: . RC = Release Candidate, and it's probably 1.62.something. Stable is 1.60.something.

Well instead of been sarcastic, perhaps be abit more polite and constructive. Addon makers don't have to release updates nor have to actually release the addon. A simple thank you, "great job etc" would be nice instead of jumping straight to complain/moaning etc.  :angry:

Relax buddy, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, impolite, or destructive, but to laugh with LJ about the confusion that's been in crescendo despite every intention to clear things up. I apologize if you take it the wrong way. My bad.

• Like 1

Relax buddy, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, impolite, or destructive, but to laugh with LJ about the confusion that's been in crescendo despite every intention to clear things up. I apologize if you take it the wrong way. My bad.

I understood that the RC is meant to be the stable build. But yeah, talking about the stable build... So I might have to re edit the read me again... :/ Its really to laugh sometimes :D

The more you try to make things clear the more confused people get ... Next time I just drop a pbo file and see what happens :)

LJ

• Like 4

So, I will change the read me and name RC to main branch... I think that makes for sense to some people.

Also I edited the beach sounds on tanoa. They are working now. Added a more sandy vibe to the sounds. Also added new mud sounds tho I never really saw any muddy area in any map so far. :/ so pretty useless hehe

I fixed the AH9 Pawnee interior sound (again), fixed the missing SD Sounds for the SPAR17. Also fixed a missing forest run sound and missing flyby and fall sounds for arts and 155mm rounds.

Also I checked for various dependencies and JSRS got none so far. I made a mission, edited it and saved it multiple time and there was no entry of JSRS so far. Will still test it further today.

LJ

• Like 8

Nice update!

NOOO what do you do??? Now everyone is thinking I released the update ALREADY. Now I can wait for endless "But my version still says 1.0... but PWS says... its ArmAholics fault!" :D

The update will come soon! ;)

Meanwhile, get the updated ReadMe!

LJ

• Like 4

NOOO what do you do??? Now everyone is thinking I released the update ALREADY. Now I can wait for endless "But my version still says 1.0... but PWS says... its ArmAholics fault!" :D

The update will come soon! ;)

Meanwhile, get the updated ReadMe!

LJ

You want me to hide that " nice update" post for you? ;)

I fixed the AH9 Pawnee interior sound (again),

LJ

Unfortunately this is not fixed yet. Interior sounds are working while engine is starting. After this sequence, the sound volume is slowly decreasing to complete mute. From outside is ok... please double check this !

The update with the pawnee fix isn't released to the public yet so yeah ... ;)

How come Pawnee sounds are perfect for me, yet everyone else is having problems?

Shouldn't that be impossible?If it's broken it's broken..Yet it is fine for me.

• Like 1

How come Pawnee sounds are perfect for me, yet everyone else is having problems?

Shouldn't that be impossible?If it's broken it's broken..Yet it is fine for me.

Could be down to other users individual audio setup which is something that LJ can't fix. The Pawnee for me sounds perfectly fine also. 

• Like 1

Could be down to other users individual audio setup which is something that LJ can't fix. The Pawnee for me sounds perfectly fine also. 

Good...I was worried that JSRS was not running at all and I was imagining that the vanilla sounds had improved that much :) Although vanilla sound has come on a long way recently-especially moving through tanoa jungle, brushing off plants etc.

Love this mod it transforms the whole experience. Just worth a check as I did notice the hex camo variants of the CAR-95 and CAR-95 LMG are still using the original sound FX? Unless its a fault my end? Also maybe something for the ADR-97 would be cool as it is essentially a BI mod :)

Love this mod it transforms the whole experience. Just worth a check as I did notice the hex camo variants of the CAR-95 and CAR-95 LMG are still using the original sound FX? Unless its a fault my end? Also maybe something for the ADR-97 would be cool as it is essentially a BI mod :)

Yeah I realized that myself yesterday while playing. All camo variants have different sounds for some reason they don't inheritate correctly.

And yeah thought about the AD97 weapon pack. Will get that covered at some point ;)

LJ

Beacuse, me, You, ineptaphid, are playing RC branch i believe. We got no problem.

Beacuse, me, You, ineptaphid, are playing RC branch i believe. We got no problem.

I played on Apex Sneak Preview and I had the issue as well. And besides, its an JSRS fault, not a problem with the versions of ArmA. It should happen in all of them! If you had any AH9 Pawnee internal sounds after the engine starts up, you DO NOT have JSRS Apex installed correctly, I can give you that!!!

LJ

I played on Apex Sneak Preview and I had the issue as well. And besides, its an JSRS fault, not a problem with the versions of ArmA. It should happen in all of them! If you had any AH9 Pawnee internal sounds after the engine starts up, you DO NOT have JSRS Apex installed correctly, I can give you that!!!

LJ

OKay I have to go check this right now :)

EDIT: I just tested again.I ran Arma with JSRS running and flew a Pawnee-Engine noise is perfect inside and outside, start up ,shut down ,cruising sounds all perfect. Weapons are also perfect.

I then ran Arma without JSRS to make sure the mod had actually been working. And the sound is totally different. Chopper sound and chopper weapon  sound were definitely vanilla that time.So...the Pawnee JSRS sounds ARE working for some people LJ. Not sure how-but they are. I recorded it if you want to see.

Where do people put JSRS in their mod list order out of curiosity?

OKay I have to go check this right now :)

EDIT: I just tested again.I ran Arma with JSRS running and flew a Pawnee-Engine noise is perfect inside and outside, start up ,shut down ,cruising sounds all perfect. Weapons are also perfect.

I then ran Arma without JSRS to make sure the mod had actually been working. And the sound is totally different. Chopper sound and chopper weapon  sound were definitely vanilla that time.So...the Pawnee JSRS sounds ARE working for some people LJ. Not sure how-but they are. I recorded it if you want to see.

Where do people put JSRS in their mod list order out of curiosity?

No order needed as JSRS is designed for vanilla ArmA only. If you use other mods with it, I can't help much :/ also no cba is needed.

LJ

No order needed as JSRS is designed for vanilla ArmA only. If you use other mods with it, I can't help much :/ also no cba is needed.

LJ

Okay.Well anyway-the Pawnee is definitely working for me.

Okay.Well anyway-the Pawnee is definitely working for me.

Where did you downloaded it from?

Armaholic.I have a quick video of flying and weapons firing if you want.

Armaholic.I have a quick video of flying and weapons firing if you want.

Nah I believe you when you say it works for ya. Could you download from the link given here on the first page? Just if you have the time and want to, it would be interesting if between the Armaholic version and the one here is a difference.

LJ

Nah I believe you when you say it works for ya. Could you download from the link given here on the first page? Just if you have the time and want to, it would be interesting if between the Armaholic version and the one here is a difference.

LJ

Actually I was wrong-it was your link I used, not Armaholic. The Pawnee interior sounds are working but they are a little low in volume.

LJ

I also used normal download link from first site, and it works. I think order have huge diference. For example i am using RHS, and with M240 in vehicles, there is strange glitch, after some time RHS sound for M240 is overriden for yours (JSRS). Nothing can explain this, same as ACE options in main menu showing only with RHS. Maybe CBA is making some "burdel" :P ?

• Like 1

I can confirm i am on Stable, Im not using RC or Dev Branch at the moment.

• Like 1