Mine got deleted already.

LJ

I reported all of the addons that had been uploaded without permission by that user.

• Like 2

I reported all of the addons that had been uploaded without permission by that user.

[off topic]

You filed a DMCA or flagged it?

Is there any other way?

DMCA can only be done by the one who owns the rights or by a person who has the right from the original creator to speak for him and flagged content is ignored.

I flagged many, many, many, many addons which are used to share copyrighted files and nothing was ever done. I just ended up talking trash to Steam in the flag messages as its obvious Steam is above the law. Not that I expected anything else but still...

If you report content uploaded by others you can go back and continue the hunt, another idiot uploaded shitloads.

Funny stuff is, even content from BI employees is illegally uploaded and nobody cares....I wont name names but he was pretty mad a while back. Guess he has not checked lately.....LMFAO

[/off topic]

Me too :)

having some issues tyring to get the JSRS addon to work ive downloaded it but I cant get it to load though the local mod option on the arma 3 launcher

What happen to the a10 wipeout, im pretty sure the engines are the same as the normal game.. and the gau-8 cannon sounds horrible..

sounds nothing like this 

https://youtu.be/xbfA43ZJQDU?t=4m13s

??? 

Mod is loaded correctly.. 

here what it sounds like 

https://youtu.be/8JnVoz9WeEo

sounds horrible xD

I've observed this too. Considering the fact it worked perfectly before I can only assume its a bug with the current version.

Hello

since i install this version (650mb) i lost alooott of FPS on exile Atlis (i have a Nvidia TITAN X series 9).

can you please confirm its because of this new enconding version ? make small files make loose alot of fps because its mak the computer work more ?

if yes please do you have the version with 5GB ? i realy cant use anymore this great addon if its make me loose so much fps.

thank you alot for your work they are very good sounds

Hello, So I spent quite some time searching and reading to find this thread. First off I have used JSRS forever and it's always been amazing, the new APEX version is on point. I will say this though, not sure if this helps or whats going on but I normally run 200fps in single player, 45-60 in multiplayer and I have similar specs except I have gtx970. Everything overclocked safely. After I installed JSRS APEX i now have, after 30-60 minutes of play a severe FPS drop to 1-3fps ongoing or 4-6fps ongoing. Sometimes after 10 minutes it will return to normal and other times it's until a full arma reset, or at times a pc reset. I have never experienced this before ever. I read that someone stated BI is aware and is working on the fix, some say it's JSRS. I am not here to talk smack but rather raise the issue with further details. After removing the mod my gameplay has not seen this occur again yet with roughly additonal  6 hours of clean gameplay since. PLUS playing without JSRS APEX is hard to swallow now lol. Hope this contributes to the discussion positively. Or if someone can help me haha

• Like 1

JSRS might be triggering the underlaying memory related problem, that exists now in the game engine. Like I said, I've had the exact same problem WITHOUT this mod loaded. We'll have to wait for BIS to solve the underlaying problem, and then recheck JSRS. 

• Like 2

Updated mod v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey LordJarhead , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Updated mod v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey LordJarhead , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Just wondering is it needed to load the server files on the server or can you still run it without.

Also the files that go onto the server do they affect performance at all??

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Just wondering is it needed to load the server files on the server or can you still run it without.

Also the files that go onto the server do they affect performance at all??

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

The server files are designed to prevent lots of .rpt errors appearing in the server logs and potentially degrading server performance. If you are going to run a server and have users using JSRS i would suggest using the server files. 

sorry to post a request but the minigun sounds pretty cheap I think. it's silent and cute and should be a lot more dirty and loud

LordJarhaed, could you check your PMs? I sent one and when able could you respond please?

What is the difference between JSRS3:DragonFyre EDEN 1.2  and  JSRS4:Apex?

Can both be used at the same time?

What is the difference between JSRS3:DragonFyre EDEN 1.2 and JSRS4:Apex?

Can both be used at the same time?

Apex is a complete new mod that sounds entirely different and both should never be mixed or used at the same time. Also dragonfyre is outdated already.

LJ

Alex is a complete new mod that sounds entirely different and both should never be mixed or used at the same time. Also dragonfyre is outdated already.

LJ

I assume you mean Apex ;)

• Like 2

Why not just leave it at JSRS 3  1.N and be done with it?

The PWS folks obviously won't delete outdated versions so the mod browser shows at least 12 mods when searching for JSRS.

The current naming is confusing as hell for folks who are new/not up to date.

Cheers

Why not just leave it at JSRS 3  1.N and be done with it?

The PWS folks obviously won't delete outdated versions so the mod browser shows at least 12 mods when searching for JSRS.

The current naming is confusing as hell for folks who are new/not up to date.

Cheers

I asked the PWS team already to delete all the other mods and just keep this one in the loop but seems like they didn`t. And as always I told everyone to check THIS topic what version is the latest and the one you should use...

LJ

• Like 1

Hi just been messing with the mod and noticed a missing file config.

14:02:03 Sound: Error: File: jsrsapex_p_update2\soundfly1.ogg not found !!!

Hello, as always thanks for the amazing job, but I have one question, :/

Would it be possible for addon weapons to trigger distant sounds too?

As always, amazing work. I might have stumbled over something that doesn't work properly. When I chuck a grenade/smoke/etc., it sometimes triggers the bouncing effect directly after the hand releases the item. Or am I missing something here?

To replicate: Load the editor/virtual arsenal and throw grenades in different directions at different heights.

Edit: It also seems to happen with vanilla sounds. Weird. Is it then up to BI to fix it?

Hope one day this will be on steam. My group isn't willing to manually install these mods and SiX is junkware so. Used to love this mod but now we only run what is on steam, reduces headaches so much for us with full time jobs and other responsibilities. I realize this will probably never happen, guess I'll have to not use this again :/ I'm sure it's as amazing as it always was.