Same problem for me today, but with another scenario, I don`t know if the problem is from JSRS mod, I solved it after I removed the ace_tracers.pbo and zbe_cache.pbo files, It may be a conflict between these mods...

I don't have either of those mods.

No dependency issues here,i'm saving my missions with JRS4 loaded as normal without any issues so far (unless i place an asset which does leave a dependency,which is normal).

Well it doesn't used to be like this when it was the DragonFyre eden version.

Great job!  :icon_eek:  Is it compatible with RHS?

Completely.

• Like 1

Great job! :icon_eek:  Is it compatible with RHS?

Compatible, yes ... but it doesn't change any of the RHS sounds. JSRS only changes vanilla sounds as of now.

• Like 2

Compatible, yes ... but it doesn't change any of the RHS sounds. JSRS only changes vanilla sounds as of now.

I'll add the configs for the RHS content eventually!

LJ

PS: Great to hear the dependency problem isn't for everyone, so it might be a problem by some few only... wondering what causes it.

• Like 5

Since users have similar issues with other mods, it's likely to be an issue with 1.62 but as of right now, for me it's 100% reproducible with only JSRS4 APEX 1.2 enabled and without content from extra folder. Place empty Tigris and Taru, save and mission is dependent on those two files I listed in previous post. No issues with any other vehicle.

Probably best to wait for BI to fix it in the next update (1.64?) and keep an eye out if issues persist.

The "problem" was introduced in 1.60, and it is intended behaviour. No idea if they would agree to revert it back the way it was, or even if they can.

Its ridiculous that this isn't on the Workshop. Your choices are either the slowmaholic or your non-working personal website. Seems we'll need a hero to upload JSRS under a different name to the steam workshop!

A lot of content creators wont upload to the workshop because of steams EULA check it out and you'll get a better understanding of why they wont i support them in not using workshop and find using either their personal or "slowmaholic" as you put it supports them a lot better then steam ever can.

• Like 1

Its ridiculous that this isn't on the Workshop. Your choices are either the slowmaholic or your non-working personal website. Seems we'll need a hero to upload JSRS under a different name to the steam workshop!

Where in the world ist this ok to talk to a person giving you shit for free? Some fucking wankers always want more and are never satisfied with what you get :X I don't understand this shit anymore and this kinda stuff is the reason I don't feel joy in modding in this community any longer...

LJ

• Like 7

People uploading other peoples work to steam without permission are not heroes. They are assholes.

• Like 1

Being selfish and self centered won't help your cause, take a moment, sit back and appreciate what guys like LJ are doing for people like yourself. They don't get paid, they more than likely have a life outside coding for us mere mortals. And is it really that much of an issue downloading slowly on Armaholic? I download regularly and i'm more than happy to wait, it's the price i'm happy paying for being a tight ass, at least it's free. It's your loss!

@LJ

Don't let the selfish few ruin it for the majority on these forums that really appreciate your time and sacrifice you make to bring us the sounds we've loved for so many years. There's a lot of respect from people like me to all you mod makers and coders. Any future comments like the above just ignore them. 

Now selfishly get back to work!! :D

• Like 2

People uploading other peoples work to steam without permission are not heroes. They are assholes.

And are receiving VAC block.

• Like 1

At least HJohnson1, who did this more often, is quick. I guess his wife/girlfriend(/boyfriend?) is not to happy with his quickness and so he is now bored and continues to upload other peoples work to the Stolen Work Supported.

Hmm i wonder if we check HJohnson1's  steam profile what we will find...

• Like 1

Hmm i wonder if we check HJohnson1's  steam profile what we will find...

Yes he did uploaded it already. Icant believe this shit. Contacted Steam already.

LJ

• Like 1

Yes he did uploaded it already. Icant believe this shit. Contacted Steam already.

LJ

Can you show me the page LJ? We will need to investigate this. Thanks

Man... How can one guy be such a pain for so long? That's actually impressive, in a way...

Can you show me the page LJ? We will need to investigate this. Thanks

I'll send you a pm. I don't want to even help him and spread it around.

LJ

Okay the issue is now being investigated.

Let's get back on topic now guys and gals.

LordJarhead, Could you do update JSRS 1.5 arma 2 to compatibility with CUP??? Thank you a lot for your work!!!

For some reason we have a server problem. Don't know what's going on ...

LJ

Dont worry mate, there is still armahollic. Downloaded it from here and it work (sound) brilliant as allways. Dont bother about this clown from Steam Workshop, just keep up the good work, and spread your passion. Thumb up! ;)

• Like 1

But @LJ, while I don't support this "speschel" person it might be a point.

Armaholic is good and all, but slow. How about a Dropbox or GoogleDrive upload? That would shut the mouth of these individuals and you don't have to give your IP to Valve.

If there is anything wrong with this approach, just ignore me. I don't mind it anyway (I normally use the main distribution by the creator).

In the end its your mod and your decission ^^

LJ

If you have an enhanced "Rechtsschutzversicherung" you might aswell set all lawful hell loose on this... no I'm not writing that now.

Cheers