Oki, thank you. So i use this one now then delete the old. But ass that happened is the sound better ore is the quality lower as the file is lower.

Oki, thank you. So i use this one now then delete the old. But ass that happened is the sound better ore is the quality lower as the file is lower.

I think there is no noticeable change in the quality, though the performance has been improved. ^^

• Like 2

The quality is unnoticeable equally the same but the performance works flawlessly better. How ever, there are many changes to the weapon sounds that the mod sounds differently in the tiny details.

LJ

Ps: Whatch you language lol :D

• Like 3

I found a problem. In the APEX campaign (didn't test in the editor) the main CTRG guns (silenced) don't have a firing sound, all i can hear is the Eco of the shot and the environment 

I found a problem. In the APEX campaign (didn't test in the editor) the main CTRG guns (silenced) don't have a firing sound, all i can hear is the Eco of the shot and the environment 

It's been reported multiple times. Please check previous posts for similar issues.

Good day LJ!  :D

Please try to make a better the sound of fire for a static machine gun, mounted on armed offroad(FIA)

I think it sounds not good, especially on the middle distance and near. As seems to me, this sound is too flat and not suitable heavy machine gun.

Thank you for your awesome work! 

The LIM-85 seems to have different sounds for its firemodes,

I copied the files from the apex folder to the main JSRS folder, did I miss something?

Some sounds (indoor and some forest reverb sounds) seem to be a bit too flat, with not much dynamics left in them, but that's up to personal taste I suppose.

Other than that been enjoying it, distant artillery fire, shells impacting and those CAS bomb runs wouldn't be the same without JSRS.

Cheers

The LIM-85 seems to have different sounds for its firemodes,

I copied the files from the apex folder to the main JSRS folder, did I miss something?

Сan confirm this problem! Yes, LIM-85 has different sounds when shooting and different modes of fire. The more slower mode of fire, has a good sound.

As I understand this JSRS sound, when we use the fast rate of fire - it's vanilla.

LJ, please fix this

Hi there, I noticed that an old bug popped up with the new version:

Some helos (AH/MH9 for example) have their sounds fade out to nothing in first person view when piloting.

Hi there, I noticed that an old bug popped up with the new version:

Some helos (AH/MH9 for example) have their sounds fade out to nothing in first person view when piloting.

Oh come on! Am i going to have to say this every day-This is a well known issue.It is reported at least once a day and LJ keeps replying that he knows and will address it.

Please read back a few posts before reporting issues folks.

• Like 5

Oh come on! Am i going to have to say this every day-This is a well known issue.It is reported at least once a day and LJ keeps replying that he knows and will address it.

Please read back a few posts before reporting issues folks.

I made a roadmap on the first page for everyone to check if their problems are already noted.

- Added new sounds for MB 4WD

- Tweaked new sounds for KH-3A_Fenghuan

- Tweaked new sounds for MQ12_Falcon

- Tweaked new sounds for V44-X_Blackfish

- Tweaked new sounds for Y32_Xian

- Tweaked new sounds for Prowler

- Tweaked ReadMe file

- Tweaked MQ12 Falcon engine sounds

- Fixed missing SPAR17 Silencer sounds

- Fixed beach surface caused running in water sounds

- Fixed missing ah9_pawnee\int_main.wss (wrong entry)

- Fixed missing forest footsteps

- Added new footstep sounds for muddy surfaces

- Fixed entries leading to an old/missing PBO

- Fixed missing CTAR Hex sounds

- Fixed missing LIM85 Firemode FAST sounds

- Added new sounds for KH-3A_Fenghuan

- Added new sounds for MQ12_Falcon

- Added new sounds for V44-X_Blackfish

- Added new sounds for Y32_Xian

- Added new sounds for Prowler

LJ

• Like 4

Why aren't you putting this mod on to steam now that the file is not that big ?  It will automatically update for everyone that have it, so it wont be a problem for people that don't see the forum every day for update.

Why aren't you putting this mod on to steam now that the file is not that big ?  It will automatically update for everyone that have it, so it wont be a problem for people that don't see the forum every day for update.

LJ and alot of modders don't agree with the Steam EULA. Hence why you will not find it on Steam, i would advise you take a look at the Steam EULA. I personally as addon maker, have changed my stance as i have now uploaded my Mig-21 but this was counter two other people uploading my mod without permission  :mellow:

• Like 1

Well this has nothing to do with me, but i have to say that that's a little bit too harsh for my taste. Well it's not always about the creator but also the players, make life easier. :)

Well this has nothing to do with me, but i have to say that that's a little bit too harsh for my taste. Well it's not always about the creator but also the players, make life easier. :)

So a create is supposed to give away his project, because of some lazy player? Meh, think this opinion doesn't find much support here! ^^"

• Like 2

So a create is supposed to give away his project, because of some lazy player? Meh, think this opinion doesn't find much support here! ^^"

Who is talking about lazy.  Im doing my shit all day long, hosting server making mods making mission, in and out of the forum all day long. i'm talking about people that dont have time for looking into stuff because of work in real life.  You don't think that's something to think about !  I don't know LJ but this mod has been around for years, who is going to steal his work.

Who is talking about lazy.  Im doing my shit all day long, hosting server making mods making mission, in and out of the forum all day long. i'm talking about people that dont have time for looking into stuff because of work in real life.  You don't think that's something to think about !  I don't know LJ but this mod has been around for years, who is going to steal his work.

Unfortunately there are individuals out there who will steal and pass an addon off as their own work. Also i can appreciate that you wish to the addon on the steam workshop, but this is LJ choice and his alone. We managed before the Steam Workshop arrived, managing and downloading mods has worked fine since OFP to Arma2. However we could discuss this issue forever, but lets not dwell on it as it verging into the off topic territory ;)

• Like 2

Excellent mod! Only thing I have to say right now is, I'd like to see more footstep sounds for different terrains.

To be honest... Of course Its about the creators... Always! Its the creators decision in the first place what he wants to do with his stuff that YOU get for free....

LJ

• Like 8

Hello LJ. 

I need your help. As it turned out, the JSRS4 APEX creates some problems for the previous missions from editor, that have been saved before with DragonFyre. 

For example, now I can not open some of their earlier mission. It's strange, but only some missions require DragonFyre! When I try to open some my old missions, the game says, - "for this mission requires content that is not installed"

And then I see a list of missing files.

In different missions, different files are missing. 

That's the entire list of all missed files:

DragonFyre_ZSU_Tigris

DragonFyre_Rook40

DragonFyre_MX

DragonFyre_Zafir

DragonFyre_P07

For example, I tried, run the game with DragonFyre 1.4 RC, first I opened the my mission  with only one missing file - "DragonFyre_ZSU_Tigris", in this mission, I found ZSU Tigris, try to replace this unit and resave this mission again, but when, I start the game again with JSRS4 APEX, I always can not open their previous mission! 

If player will open the mission with DragonFyre, then In the elements list(in the editor is on the left), ZSU Tigris is not shown as belonging to DragonFyre (it has no icon) but at loading mission with JSRS4 APEX, it requires and requires DragonFyre!

Please tell me, how a player can solve these problems?

I have a 8-10 missions, which I made a long time, but now, with JSRS4 APEX, I can't open or use in general.

Thanks in advance

To be honest... Of course Its about the creators... Always! Its the creators decision in the first place what he wants to do with his stuff that YOU get for free....

LJ

As I said, little bit too D.M for my taste.

As I said, little bit too D.M for my taste.

Shall we stay on topic now, i don't want to ask again.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

problem

If you didn't binarize the mission.sqm you can open it in a text editor and remove all JSRS related entries from the addOns and addOnsAuto bracket.

But back it up first. :yay:

Also always create missions with the least amount of addOns as necessary to avoid problems like this in the future.

Cheers

Also always create missions with the least amount of addOns as necessary to avoid problems like this in the future.

Cheers

This is even more true now then before.... before recent updates to ARMA 3. Every mod you ran did NOT make a dependency... now for some reason... Every mod makes a dependency even if it is not actually being use or is an actually dependency... the game just fuckin adds them to the dependency list.... personally i find it fucking annoying as shit ... but hey.... its a good thing that LJ has included those Serverside files to at least reduce rpt spam from shit like that.