Just noticed a small issue......

- When running RHS and using the spotting rounds in SMAW the round lands and sounds like a 40mm grenade.

There is no RHS support yet. Just ArmA3 vanilla.

LJ

Was wondering if there was a way to get just the Distance sounds Love this sound mod but my computer sucks and all the scripted sounds make it run like crap on my computer and

Was wondering if there was a way to get just the Distance sounds Love this sound mod but my computer sucks and all the scripted sounds make it run like crap on my computer and

I don't think there is any scripted sounds. Wasn't that the point of DragonFyre lite? No scripted sounds?

There are no scripts in this mod!? It runs completely by cfg files. And it runs even better as arma vanilla on my end...

Have you maybe mixed this mod with a previous release? Where do you downloaded it from?

LJ

I don't think there is any scripted sounds. Wasn't that the point of DragonFyre lite? No scripted sounds?

This release has no scripts in at all, hence a new thread. DragonFyre lite and this release are the same thing in reality. 

Edit:

LJ beat me to it ;)

This release has no scripts in at all, hence a new thread. DragonFyre lite and this release are the same thing in reality. 

Edit:

LJ beat me to it ;)

Yup-that's what I meant-this has no scripts in it. :)

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey JSRS-Studios.com , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

First of all, thanks a lot for putting so much effort and dedication into this!

I'm completely new to Arma mods tho, and I'd like to know if I did something wrong with the installation of 2.5 because I can't join multiplayer, says my files don't have a valid key. I mostly play King of the Hill if that is relevant. 

Thanks a lot for your answers 

First of all, thanks a lot for putting so much effort and dedication into this!

I'm completely new to Arma mods tho, and I'd like to know if I did something wrong with the installation of 2.5 because I can't join multiplayer, says my files don't have a valid key. I mostly play King of the Hill if that is relevant. 

Thanks a lot for your answers

Does the server allows the key?

LJ

Well I watched multiple videos from a guy who plays on the same server, and he had the previous JSRS soundmods, so I guess the server allows the previous key? Did the key change with the update? Sorry for these dumb questions

EDIT : not a single King of the Hill server has a green dot, they're all red

Yes the key has changed as the old versions are for the trashcan now :p

LJ

• Like 1

Yes the key has changed as the old versions are for the trashcan now :P

LJ

Alright so I guess, I'll have to wait for them to allow the new key

Thanks a lot LJ <3

Alright so I guess, I'll have to wait for them to allow the new key

Thanks a lot LJ <3

My pub server will be allowing the new JSRS mod, good work ljh!

Hey Jarhead, your new naturesounds reminds me on the first ghost recon, very subtle and atmospheric! And the new movement sounds are full of detail, I hear all details of the clothes, the friction of the rough clothes, little kling kling of carabiners and so on......great....immersive!

So,

despite the fact that JSRS3 is still having some issues I work on the RHS stuff alongside. So here is the first WIP 0.1 release that I've made. I hope you like this.

The changelog can be found inside the .rar or on the first page of this thread. There are mainly handheld weapons made yet but also some vehicles and helicopter back from ArmA made it into the package.

Hope you like this!

JSRS3 DragonFyre 2.5 RHS Sounds 0.1

LJ

• Like 3

So,

despite the fact that JSRS3 is still having some issues I work on the RHS stuff alongside. So here is the first WIP 0.1 release that I've made. I hope you like this.

The changelog can be found inside the .rar or on the first page of this thread. There are mainly handheld weapons made yet but also some vehicles and helicopter back from ArmA made it into the package.

Hope you like this!

LJ

Thanks LJ! So do we run this as a separate addon alongside DragonFyre?

Thanks LJ! So do we run this as a separate addon alongside DragonFyre?

Yes, DragonFyre is required for this to work. All the sounds from DragonFyre tho... all the dragonfyre_P_FILENAME.pbo files.

LJ

Yes, DragonFyre is required for this to work. All the sounds from DragonFyre tho... all the dragonfyre_P_FILENAME.pbo files.

LJ

Great stuff.Thanks mate.

Liking this version a lot, the server stutter has gone down dramatically compared to Lite, good work :)

So,

Hope you like this!

LJ

Great work! Thanks a lot LJ :)

Was just testing out the new RHS sounds. Noticed the US Marksman M-14 sound seems to be missing. It's really quiet, sounds like the distant sound is playing up close