pinaz93

The Italian Division project (Factions mod+) Releases

THE ITALIAN DIVISION PROJECT

2im9pom.jpg

A little focus on History (may be changed)

As always I love working with my imagination... A few days ago I wanted to try to create a new faction, with its infantry units, armored vehicles, airplanes, etc ...

I finally decided to create 3 factions, and to change a little the course of history in armaverse. I also wrote a story to tell about what led to the birth of these three factions, for people who love this things.
The nations will be set in 2022.

I do not want to offend anyone, the division of the states and the story is a figment of my imagination, and I hope that it will never happend. So please avoid creating controversy with the situation recreated in this project. 

Introduction:
In 2022 the Italian Republic no longer exists.

In the first half of 2016, the continuing economic and social crisis leading to the fall of the italian government.
Without elections, a new government decided by parliament starts heavy economic maneuvers to fix the state finances , further worsening the situation of the population, but without affecting the waste of money , the corruption and the political class that plagued the state for years.
In mid- 2016 several popular revolts starts in major Italian cities , which are initially suppressed with force by the police and army.
After this events, various units of the police and armed forces refuse to attack the protesters , leading to mass arrests among the ranks of the government forces.
In August, representatives of the regions of central and northern Italy and dissidents generals of the army, meet secretly to organize the secession of northern Italy from the central government and the creation of a new rebel state, arresting state officials loyal to the central government .
The representatives of the Veneto region, however, do not agree with the decisions taken and, supported by much of the population, take this opportunity to declare independence (so desired since the fall of the republic of Venice by the hands of Napoleon in 1797) from the Italian state and the new rebel state.
After two months the southern and other central regions declare the secession from the Italian state and with the help of others dissident generals of the armed forces occupy parliamentary seats and government buildings in Rome, announcing the fall of the last Italian government and the end of the small civil war that shocked Italy.
In December 2016 a meeting of representatives of the rebel factions, with representatives of NATO, of the United Nations and of the European Union, seeks to restore national unity, but due to strong differences between the will of the factions and to prevent the outbreak of a new civil war, was decided to maintain the division of the three states for a while.
In January of 2017, a popular vote wanted by the United Nations, decreed the true end of the Italian Republic, and the creation of three new states, the Federal Republic of Northern Italy, the Republic of Southern Italy and the Republic of Triveneto.

The main dates of the fall of the Italian Republic:

February 3, 2016, the parliament voted the fall of the Italian government.
February 25, 2016, the parliament vote of confidence to the new government.
May 19, 2016, the new government began heavy economic maneuvers to fix the state finances.
May 30, 2016, begin the first popular uprisings in the cities of Naples, Rome, Milan, Bologna and turin, town halls and some government buildings are occupied.
June 1, 2016, the police stop the riots with the use of force.
June 3, 2016, breakout of new heavy popular uprisings in other cities
June 5, 2016, some units of the police are refusing to carry out orders. the army is sent to the cities.
June 22, 2016, the protests intensified, the historic center of Rome, and the main government buildings are guarded by the army and closed to the public.
July 5, 2016, desertion and disobedience among the military and police forces still growing.
July 15, 2016, numerous arrests in the ranks of the police and of the army, many soldiers and policemen join the protesters.
July 20, 2016, declaration of martial law with the prohibition to leave the house after sunset.
August 7, 2016, heavy clashes between protesters and government forces extend to smaller cities.
August 9, 2016, representatives of the regions of northern and central Italy and some dissident generals meet secretly to declare secession from the central government.
August 12, 2016, the region of Veneto declares its independence from the Italian state, with the support of several army units, a militia is established and representatives loyal to the central government are arrested.
August 14, 2016, the other regions of north and central Italy declare secession and arrest the representatives loyal to the central government. The regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-South Tirol and some area of Emilia Romagna and Lombardy join the the Veneto rebels.
August 15, 2016 - October 17, 2016, heavy clashes between armed forces loyal to the central state and those loyal to the new rebel states, the situation remains stalled.
October 18, 2016, the remaining regions of central and southern Italy declare secession from the central government and begin to clash with loyalist forces.
October 25, 2016, the first forces of the United Nations, led by the French forces, enter the northern Italy from the French border.
October 26, 2016, government buildings in Rome are occupied by the forces of the southern rebels and the government members are arrested.
November 15, 2016, the forces of the United Nations oversee all major Italian cities, starting the preparations for a meeting between rebel forces in Malta.
December 10, 2016, began the meeting between the rebel forces, representatives of NATO,of the European Union and of the United Nations in Valletta.
December 23, 2016 , because of the very different positions of the rebel forces, the meeting is interrupted while maintaining the division between the three states and is decided to take a decision with the population through a vote.
January 3, 2017, the popular vote with 68.7 % decreed the end of the Italian republic and the creation of three new states: The federal republic of Northern Italy, the Republic of Southern Italy and the Republic of Triveneto.

This mod will contain three main fictional factions , surrounded by possible other minor factions... The mod is modular, I will have a core pack that contain the vehicles, equipment and weapons, and then a pack for each main faction...

STATUS of MAIN FACTIONS:

-Republic of Triveneto - released 1.0 

-Federal republic of Northern Italy - early WIP

-Republic of Southern Italy - early WIP

STATUS of MINOR FACTIONS:

-New Yugoslavian Republic (OPFOR), minor faction that will attempt to bring together the former Yugoslav republics and will be in war against North Adriatic Defensive Alliance (Triveneto, Slovenja, Croatia) - released with triveneto pack

More screenshots and infos on the other threadhttps://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183504-the-italian-division-project-factions-mod/page-10

DOWNLOADS:

CORE FILE DOWNLOAD (GOOGLE DRIVE): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vi2gpeRn9IU0pWX1dBejk3SFU/view?usp=sharing

REPUBLIC OF TRIVENETO

Download link (Google Drive - You need the core file!!): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vi2gpeRn9IWnVpUEUwNzhYQWM/view?usp=sharing 

5tlr8.jpg

Alignment: BLUFOR

Capital: Venice

Official Languages: Italian, Venician

Government: Presidential Republic

Legislature: Unicameral Paliament (Senate)

Population: 10,436,124

GDP: -Per Capita 33.562$

Alliance: NATO, North Adriatic Defensive Alliance (Croatia, Slovenja)

Military expenditure: 2,1% of GDP

ARMED FORCES EQUIPMENT:

-ARX 160

-TAR 21

-92FS

-G 3

-Leopard 2

-Fennek

-Land rovers

-AAV 7

-M 113

-M 163

-Namer

-Pandur II

-NH 90

-AW 101

-AH 1W

-SU 50ZK

-F 15E

-F 16

-A 346

Screenshots:

2015-12-09_00004_zpsbgws0bgn.jpg

b66l8w.jpg

2pr9307.jpg

HOW TO:

-Use the static line mass paradrop: apply this code to the C-130 with the paratroopers ----> this addAction ["<t color='#FF0000'>ITDV Mass Paradrop</t>", "_this spawn ITDV_fnc_massParachuteDrop",[],0,true,true,"","_target call ITDV_fnc_canDeployStaticLine"];

CREDITS (all these modders were contacted directly by me, and all of them give me the permission to include their things, please contact me if I forgot someone)

BIS - for this amazing game
massi - for the Arx160 (model from Mirza Miftahul Fadillah), the G3, the M9, the acessorizes, the m249 and some other weapons from his pack
Fuller and the USAF mod team - for the F-35A
Aplion - for his NH-90
Sabre_dust - for his C-130
GrumpyRhino - for the AH-1W from his pack
Firewill - for the F-16, F-15, pilots and ground crew from his packs

CUP team - for various vehicles

Theevencat - for the shanshan (Mig-29) from his CSAT modification project

LyotchikSniper - for the T-50 PAK-FA

DeltaGamer - for his static line parachute mod

To all the people that have help me with tests 

• Like 11

emm, i hate to point this out but Altis and Stratis are real islands in the Aegean sea

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Moudros,+Greece/@39.2788321,25.8293764,8.75z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x14afec79cb54bd53:0x0400bd2ce2b9b560

You might want to amend the map :)

Other then that amazing mod, lived up to my expectations 

• Like 1

Nice project! I will be following this.

.. just a small advice: if you want The New Yugoslavia to conquer Croatian, Slovenian and Triveneto's territories ... then you better give it some actual weapons to fight with (like this they would be sitting ducks to Croatia alone, not to mention whole NADA+Triveneto).

There are dozens of the people from Balkans on this forums that you can ask for information and I'm sure that every one of them would be interested to help.

Best Regards,

D-Man

• Like 1

emm, i hate to point this out but Altis and Stratis are real islands in the Aegean sea

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Moudros,+Greece/@39.2788321,25.8293764,8.75z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x14afec79cb54bd53:0x0400bd2ce2b9b560

You might want to amend the map :)

Other then that amazing mod, lived up to my expectations

Thank you! However if you see first video (the one with the news) of the campaign you can see that them are south of italy on Arma 3 ;)

• Like 1

Nice project! I will be following this.

.. just a small advice: if you want The New Yugoslavia to conquer Croatian, Slovenian and Triveneto's territories ... then you better give it some actual weapons to fight with (like this they would be sitting ducks to Croatia alone, not to mention whole NADA+Triveneto).

There are dozens of the people from Balkans on this forums that you can ask for information and I'm sure that every one of them would be interested to help.

Best Regards,

D-Man

Thank you! However for now new Yugoslavia have some nice equipment I think, but maybe I can add some other things in future ;)

Well, the story seam believable, and frankly, not far from what will eventually happen if things don't change here in Italy.But I don't want to turn this in a political discussion. Complimenti for the release..and looking forward to the other factions. Do you plan to release a map of Italy/part of  as well?

Bravo! 

• Like 1

Hey, nice release and cool work.

Tested really fast in editor and arsenal, nice ;)

got some minor errors of paa, but all seemed to work really good.

thank you

• Like 1

Hey, nice release and cool work.

Tested really fast in editor and arsenal, nice ;)

got some minor errors of paa, but all seemed to work really good.

thank you

Thank you! However can you tell me what errors have you find?

Well, the story seam believable, and frankly, not far from what will eventually happen if things don't change here in Italy.But I don't want to turn this in a political discussion. Complimenti for the release..and looking forward to the other factions. Do you plan to release a map of Italy/part of  as well?

Bravo!

Thank you! I was thinking about a map but I have no experience with maps! However you can use gorgona and pianosa for south and north italy, and island panthera (that is in slovenja) for Triveneto and New yugoslavia ;)
  • Like 1

Thank you! However can you tell me what errors have you find?

sure, PM send

• Like 1

The AA tanks looks legit with Firewills missile system

• Like 1

Thank you! I was thinking about a map but I have no experience with maps! However you can use gorgona and pianosa for south and north italy, and island panthera (that is in slovenja) for Triveneto and New yugoslavia ;)

That could work....

however...the thought of a bombing raid  on Napoli is priceless.... (clearly JUST on this mod..not in RL B) )

• Like 1

Congrats on the release, it looks really good, cant wait for all 3 factions to be done, and have massive firefights!!!

Congrats for the release mate!

May Triveneto be the final winner!

• Like 1

Congrats on the release, it looks really good, cant wait for all 3 factions to be done, and have massive firefights!!!

Thank you! It will take some time to see the other faction but they're coming ;)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.news_download_a3_3.pngThe Italian Division project - Core v1.0

news_download_a3_3.pngThe Italian Division project - Republic of Triveneto v1.0required_addons.pngThe Italian Division project - Core** Armaholic now supports authors with donation button/links. When you have any donation/support links please contact me!

Thank you Foxhound ;)

Congrats for the release mate!

May Triveneto be the final winner!

Thank you friend! ;) Triveneto must be the final winner!

Good job. I hope final winner will be the reunionists militia XD

• Like 1

Thank you friend! ;) Triveneto must be the final winner!

LOLLL..if they (RSI) run their army the way they're running the country now..that would not be a problem. I already can see the scenario: while in Rome everyone is struggling and cat-fighting for a chair in the parliament, and so NOT taking any useful decision, in the deeper south they will steal their own gear/supply/weapons/assets...to resale it to themselves at double the price.All this while the troops decide that getting up earlier in the morning to train it's not worth it , better instead to go at the beach with the "melanzane alla parnigiana" that their mamma backed....clearly...working schedule ends at 4 in the afternoon...LOLLLLLL

Good job. I hope final winner will be the reunionists militia XD

You give me a nice idea for a minor rebel faction ;)

• Like 1

great idea and very interesting project. I'm from apulia (più precisamente di barletta) so may the republic of southern italy triumph :D .

• Like 1

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey pinaz93 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

banner-420x120.png

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

great idea and very interesting project. I'm from apulia (più precisamente di barletta) so may the republic of southern italy triumph :D .

Thank you ;)

banner-420x120.png

banner-420x120.png

Thank you ;)

Some pics from the WIP Northern italy faction:

2i8vjv4.jpg

2njd0ua.jpg

2llovu9.jpg

ofw02h.jpg

257m788.jpg

fnerfl.jpg

15o9jcg.jpg

2wozlm0.jpg

• Like 3

ng1zeh.jpg

Fully integrate Firewill's AWS functions (Advanced targeting system, ECM system) to other planes (A-346 and SU-50, next will be the Mig-29 and the L-159 Alca)

• Like 3

Is it just me or the map doesn't show up when looking for it in the editor?

Is it just me or the map doesn't show up when looking for it in the editor?

There aren't maps in the pack...