Sign in to follow this  
justgiona

Server hanging in slot selection. Help! Error with .sqf

After scavenging and reading a lot of forum posts I finally made it to make Esseker work on my Exile Modded Server............BUT........i'm stuck at character selection.

It says there's an error or something like that about the file called ExileClient_object_item_craft.sqf

I tried to open it and see what was wrong with it and nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Is there maybe related to loot tables and stuff like that? Because i haven't messed with that stuff, yet.

I am so close to get it working than i'm out of ideas. :(

If you want to try it yourself and see if it works, the server ip is: 69.162.125.86:2302

What should i try?

On your server in the Arma3 directory there will be an .RPT file - this logs everything including error messages.  For anyone to help you'll need to post that file to pastebin or similar and link it back here.

On your server in the Arma3 directory there will be an .RPT file - this logs everything including error messages.  For anyone to help you'll need to post that file to pastebin or similar and link it back here.

http://pastebin.com/NqJpH8rR

maybe that'll help a bit..

1.  4:27:42 Warning Message: Script ExileServer_object_tree_network_chopTreeRequest.sqf not found

2.  4:27:42 "ExileServer - Server is loading..."

3.  4:27:42 Client: Nonnetwork object 1dd7f400.

4.  4:27:42 "ExileServer - MySQL connection error!"

5.  4:27:42 "ExileServer - Please have a look at @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ to find out what went wrong."

6.  4:27:42 "ExileServer - MySQL Error: Unable to locate extDB2 extension!"

7.  4:27:42 "ExileServer - Server will shutdown now :(

Seems it can't find more than one file and it's missing file(s) for the mySQL backend.  Do you have mySQL installed and configured on your server?

I'm not familiar with the Exile mod - your best bet might be to post this in the forum thread for that mod.