icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Abramia for A3

Hello Icebreakr,

Do you plan to release a new version soon ?

I plan to create a 3-months campaign on this awesome map starting from September, so I would like to know if there is something in the pipe or not yet :)

Thank you

any chance for the night lighting to be adjusted? Even with no moon it's pretty bright out, Isla Duala has the same issue.

I mean this is preferable to how it was before the lighting was updated to the new standard but having the moon phases matter more would be nice

kerc kasha: I don't know what exactly to fix. People were bugging me that nights were too damn dark so I've fixed that. Now some of you guys want that removed. You cannot never please anyone. If someone recommends a fix please provide a full solution. I currently don't have time to spend days researching stuff that developer can' provide any documentation for.

• Like 1

You should design it to YOUR specifications and YOUR specifications only.

There are ways to light up a map.  Flares.... flashlights... explosions...

• Like 2

hello Icebreakr Is it normal that on Play with six there are two @abramia??both version 1.7 but one is 235.16MB and the other is  271MB(like Steam Workshop) but is named 648775794?

hcpookie: I've realized people don't know the default date and time are set to a full moon. Change date/time for more than 3-5 days and you'll see pitch dark nights ;)

ab_luca, the correct one is:

http://withsix.com/p/Arma-3/mods/Pkbyag5gE0qpv7YefBZdbg/IceBreakr-IBIS-Isla-Abramia

It seems PWS guys import the Steam Workshop version without any knowledge to me and made a double entry :/

Hey quick question, I was going through the map, and I saw a couple of the OPs (i.e. OP Meek, OP Foresta, OP Claro, and pretty much every other one.) There seems to be a road leading up to the mark on the map but at the site of the mark, its just small patch of flat land. are these intentional for an upcoming addition, or is it something bugged with my download of Isla Abramia/CUP Terrains Core. I am trying to start using this map for a campaign with my group that starts this week and I just noticed this. 

Thanks and Keep making the best maps! :D

I've left some areas empty intentionally. I know map is used by RPG RealLife (German community) and I worry if I put down something now I might break their mission? There spots were meant to be used for compositions or manually built FOBs.

I've left some areas empty intentionally. I know map is used by RPG RealLife (German community) and I worry if I put down something now I might break their mission? There spots were meant to be used for compositions or manually built FOBs.

Ah, I see. Answers my question. Thank you very much!

You rock!

I'm in process of uploading new version 1.8!

isla_abramia_v18.jpg

Changelog:
- whole new sector added North-East: Island Serval
- new towns: Serval and Skelter
- improved satellite image
- added missing Beltraz town mapmarker
- added flag texture (ibr\abramia\flags\flag_abramia_co.paa)
- various bugfixes

Download:

1. http://www.icebreakr.info (seek under the News section)
2. Play WithSix
3. Steam Workshop

• Like 11

I love the layout of the terrain. However mine seems more washed out than the pictures you have up Icebreakr. Have you messed with the color on the photo or is it just your in game settings?

8 hours ago, icebreakr said:

‪Tonight coop Operation River Aid, y'all welcome!

Addons required: http://www.vojak.si/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4738

Note: From islands only Abramia1.8 is required‬!

Meeting ts3 server:

ts.vojak.si

pass: Pilatus (mind the first upper case letter)

Slots are limited.

Damn. If I'd known earlier then I'd have joined you.

I've only played with the SBP clan a few occasions but it was great fun each time.

CrazyCorky: well, I use 0.8 brightness :) gfx is 1060, all ultra.

Domokun: there's always next time ;) AAR coming up shorty with pics & video.

74 shots from the Op. River Aid:

Video:
[coming soon]

• Like 1

I was curious the colors on the map. I noticed loading it into the editor the colors seem washed out or bright. Was this done intentionally? I've tried making it bit brighter by adjusting my video settings but it doesn't seem to work. I just wanted to see.

Got a pic CC? Not sure what exactly are you trying to tell?