icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Abramia for A3

get the same error with it or with out

Then maybe it is because you have "No Splash" enabled, other than that i dont know

Then maybe it is because you have "No Splash" enabled, other than that i dont know

Just turned off no splash and skip intro I have no other mods but cups loaded.. just trying to to see the map .. and before trying it with exile or epoch .. Guess I will have to wait if I cant even get it open in editor without crash crash

I use 3DEN editor on Isla Abramia with no problem whatsoever? Are you using the latest CUP Terrains Core and Terrains Maps?

Fixed for v1.1

tnx! 

Hey @icebreakr, possible bug at 037032. I found a shed inside a garage. Anyway, awesome island, nice mix of mountains, snow, and temperate regions.

• Like 5

Pretty sure that load order is irrelevant if CFG patches are done correctly... It used to be a thing... Now it's not (assuming the mods are config'd correctly)

SJ

Im subscribed to them so should be the newest

To be frank, the Steam workshop is shit when it comes to big mods. You may have gotten a corrupt download of CUP terrains. It happens so often :/

• Like 1

Hello!

@icebreakr.
Thanks for your time.
Found these ones so far.
Left one is good, but right one is completely broken in CUP.

20160404.LAND_A_OFFICE01_EP1.jpg

Looks strange. Not the army style. :)
20160404.LAND_MIL.jpg

Good luck.

Sneak peak of the new Vandella isle southeast of the mainland ;) lowlands... no snow ;)

abramia11_sneakpeak.jpg

• Like 4

Sneak peak of the new Vandella isle southeast of the mainland ;) lowlands... no snow ;)

abramia11_sneakpeak.jpg

OOh Damn, your work is getting more intersted with the day

Hi,

I found a tiny tree coordinates [4165.2, 8043.8, 0] :

20160425225011_1.jpg

20160425225032_1.jpg

• Like 9

Hi,

I found a tiny tree coordinates [4165.2, 8043.8, 0] :

LOL

Edited by R0adki11
no need to quote images as per forum rules
  • Like 1

That's a feature right? I need a forest of tiny trees in my game lol

found 2 more

[3764, 7571, 0]

[3771, 7597, 0]

take adventage of the vegetation they said  ^_^

20160426170728_1.jpg

also found what looks like roots of an upside-down tree, seems there is tiny trees and upside-down trees all around the map :

[3766, 7564, 0]

[4241, 7281, 0]

20160426170857_1.jpg

Your map is really interesting, in my team we have our own uniforms for more than one year now, including the above winter uniform which we are about to use for the first time  :)

But if i can, to me this map needs a bit more vegetation and dense forests

• Like 1

Island won't have its own units but units will come separately in form of FAP Units (Foes & Allies Pack) that will be a tool for all my island army sides in the future (Molatia, Afrene, Cecania, Pantheran Territorial Guard, Police Factions, Venator PMC, GAL, ARL, African Rebels, etc.).

Now this is very interesting... I need to ask about this.  I have wanted to make versions of my SAM pack for your factions for some time now... simply never got it worked out.  If you are making a "complete" pack for the units, I need to obtain the factions' AA soldier unit names in order to populate the SAM/AAA sites :)

So my question - is the FAP Unit Pack released yet, or still WIP?

found 2 more

[3764, 7571, 0]

[3771, 7597, 0]

take adventage of the vegetation they said  ^_^

also found what looks like roots of an upside-down tree, seems there is tiny trees and upside-down trees all around the map :

[3766, 7564, 0]

[4241, 7281, 0]

Your map is really interesting, in my team we have our own uniforms for more than one year now, including the above winter uniform which we are about to use for the first time  :)

But if i can, to me this map needs a bit more vegetation and dense forests

Holy shit fucking Mr Sherlock Holmes!

Now this is very interesting... I need to ask about this.  I have wanted to make versions of my SAM pack for your factions for some time now... simply never got it worked out.  If you are making a "complete" pack for the units, I need to obtain the factions' AA soldier unit names in order to populate the SAM/AAA sites :)

So my question - is the FAP Unit Pack released yet, or still WIP?

It's out, grab it here. Classnames are here.

New release is here folks!

Changelog 1.1

- added quite big Island of Vandella into southeast sector, feel free to explore it ;)

- removed storage house from a garage in the center of Yolandi

- moved location of Abramia in RL area between Northern Scotland and Norway

- several bugfixes

• Like 5

I did some quick exploring of the new island, looks good.

I did find a couple floating buildings, thought I should report them.

The first is actually on the main island, town on east coast at 061032

afloat1.jpg

The other is on the new island, SW town at 073010

afloat2.jpg

Love this Island, like all of your stuff, I seem to have a very obvious issue with the drawing of the textures that I never noticed befor, as I move forwards you can see the textures changing from low/medium res to high res, it's like a texture tsunami..

I have all textures set to max/ultra.

Might be just me, also getting a warning about a missing .paa, forget what it was, will need to go back and check, might be something pine related?? 

• Like 1

Love this Island, like all of your stuff, I seem to have a very obvious issue with the drawing of the textures that I never noticed befor, as I move forwards you can see the textures changing from low/medium res to high res, it's like a texture tsunami..

I have all textures set to max/ultra.

Might be just me, also getting a warning about a missing .paa, forget what it was, will need to go back and check, might be something pine related?? 

I have the same issue you describe above , not getting the .paa warning though, but the drawing affect as i walk up snowy looking mountains, its kinda very obvious and game breaker i would say? otherwise really beautiful map with lot of potential , depending which way this release go i feel if more villages and over grown cities were introduced it would be a big hit

• Like 1

I have the same issue you describe above , not getting the .paa warning though, but the drawing affect as i walk up snowy looking mountains, its kinda very obvious and game breaker i would say? otherwise really beautiful map with lot of potential , depending which way this release go i feel if more villages and over grown cities were introduced it would be a big hit

Yes, that's the one, it does indeed take away the splendour of the map.