icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Abramia for A3

Man seriously why are you doing that? It's quite annoying .

You have been  announcing this many times before and keep delaying it.   Just release it when it's ready. Why are not 5 years old  children waiting for Santa.

Your work is appreciated but your approach not that much

cut the man some slack, real life commitments come before all else. I for one am just happy we have such talented people putting in hard work and making things for others to enjoy. stop acting like a 5 year old and having a moan.

Man seriously why are you doing that? It's quite annoying .

You have been  announcing this many times before and keep delaying it.   Just release it when it's ready. Why are not 5 years old  children waiting for Santa.

Your work is appreciated but your approach not that much

His updates are welcome to some. Don't like them don't pay attention to them. I'd rather have over communication than nothing at all for weeks at a time.

• Like 3

Nikiforos: It would be done last week but RL kicked in :( I've been unable to work on the island... also I found out two crucial bugs that beta-testers somehow missed, trying to fix those before 1.0...

Hey man,

Just take your time, so what if it takes a couple more days, in the end it will all be worth the waiting, cause then we all as a community have yet another beautifull island to play on.

Just do what needs to be done, and kill those damn bugs :P and release it once you are satisfied.

Keep it up!!

Nikiforos: It would be done last week but RL kicked in :( I've been unable to work on the island... also I found out two crucial bugs that beta-testers somehow missed, trying to fix those before 1.0...

I understand the thing with RL my constructive critique is to avoid announcing release dates if you feel unsure about your mod. It's better to avoid doing that and just release it when you are 100% ready.

Maybe it's your strategy to create/build hype but what do I know!

PS.

Thanks for deleting my original post moderator it seems you can't handle the truth :angry:

@nikiforos, enough already......your beginning to sound like that "entitled guy".

Remember this post.....https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187287-icebreakribis-isla-abramia-for-a3/?p=2987221

There have also been 2 open MP test events all organized by icebreakr......maybe you couldn't make them due to "RL" stuff.

Just sayin'   :)

• Like 4

Constructive criticism would have been you standing in the mirror saying

"Hey Niki, You are doing great today, but sometimes things just don't work out as planned, and while it's sometimes hard to digest, that's called life. So keep up the great work buddy and your hair is looking great today. Ciao."

It will get here when it comes and we will all be better for it :)

I didn't mean to mislead you guys, after all 2nd multiplayer test players already have pre-release v1.0... but I'm working hard to improve this first fully open public release... ETA: asap!

• Like 5

One day this will be moved into "completed', and on that day I will do a joyous dance. But until then I will be patiently waiting, and refreshing.

• Like 3

PS.

Thanks for deleting my original post moderator it seems you can't handle the truth :angry:

Your original post was hidden as it is a mod maker's decision if and when he wishes to announce things on his own topic-not yours or anyone else's. If he makes an announcement and then something come up to delay that, there is no issue there.  

• Like 4

I don't want to start yet another discussion here, I just wanted to show the people that "Negative critic is good critic too"!

To at least say something on Topic: IceBreakr, I hope this whole discussion doesn't affect your mood to much. You are doing an outstanding work and I'm utterly waiting for this new one! ^^

Let's please get back on topic now,okay?

• Like 3

Okay-all offtopic posts have now been hidden. Any more on this issue will result in warning points.

• Like 2

Thanks ineptaphid. Again, thank you all for the patience, but I've been unable to sit at the PC for the past "many" days... tonight I've managed to make several improvements and I think we're ready to upload.

This Thursday new event, TvT this time:

Uw2TR5J.jpg

• Like 9

Ok for real this time - I feel island reached the state I can release it to public ;) I've found time and invested further 20+ hours this week. Since tommorow we have release of GOA MP event, I have to release it today in the late evening hours (when kids sleep) or early morning Euro hours :)

• Like 14

*screams like a little girl* YES!!!!

• Like 1

Looking forward to test your new island with my AI scripts and FSMs,

working a charm on Lingor and Duala so far.

Any chance that you'll add the old A2 Lingor units back on Lingor, or maybe as a seperate addon? Always loved drug cartel wars and missions revolving around Ramon Rabante.

Those were the days.

If you need anything specific tested on your map feel free to hit me with a PM.

Cheers

Looking forward to seeing this terrain first hand.

Hey there! I put the file on the server at around 7 in the morning, its done. Updating website & launch trailer right now!

• Like 4

Awesome man!!!!

EDIT: wait a minute....7 AM as tomorrow morning( for us European)???

You wanna kill us...hahahahahahha