icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Abramia for A3

Release plan

First public release is planned for this mid-week: Wednesday or Thursday.

Release party event: Tourists on Abramia

This Thursday we have a "opening party" with two teams already signed up: SlovenianBlackPanthers and TheExpeditionaryBattleGroup. We will have 1-2 teams free for individuals and maybe one more team to join us in a fun MP coop event with story & several missions on which we must overthrow the government of Isla Abramia... as "tourists" ;) Link to the event and signups will be posted here in this topic in a while...

Wow very interesting!

Can't even wait, I might as well power nap until this comes out.

Mate I've waited 2 days, I can't hold it inside of me! This is an amazing map!

When will the Map released for all?

Well I will give you a great advice, when a modder announce a release and a specific date you should not take it for granted. Add a week or so to easy the pain :)

They are currently reconstructing icebreakr after a difficult meeting on the side of a mountain on Abramia.

We have the technology!!

• Like 4

Haha, glad so many of you came to TOA event aka launch party! Despite late start (troubles with new binarization of mission.sqm grr...) we were having a blast! If anyone would like to play v0.93 send me a PM, otherwise wait a day or two (hopefully) to see v1.0! I'm close...

• Like 5

^^^ inbox explodes !

stop the teasing already..I want substance.Stayed up all night watching for the release.  :confused: 

stop the teasing already..I want substance.Stayed up all night watching for the release.  :confused:

If anyone would like to play v0.93 send me a PM, otherwise wait a day or two (hopefully) to see v1.0! I'm close...

• Like 1

You can create quite the nice atmosphere on Abramia by playing around with setfog array

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/548682046880631102/2FAA186974F9296DE993B95D359C8E23F3D787A9/

The map is great Icebreakr, the lay of the terrain makes for very interesting fights along the roads. Have one question though, there are a lot of empty areas that look as if there should be buildings/military outposts at them, are these intended to be empty to allow us to make our own areas for scenarios or are they not finished yet?

• Like 2

Some of the areas are yet to be built. Especially the ones with cranes standing ;) also these places for bases, I'll do simple setups, so you can add stuff like towers and buildings inside the walls.

• Like 2

It looks awesome  :wub: I'm looking foward to visit your new island icebreaker.

Looks very nice. Which LUT are you using?

A bloody cold one!! :D looks maybe the blueish one, can't recall the name

• Like 1