icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Abramia for A3

I got that news from "a reliable source", but it's confirmed yet. It has something to do with new "eye candy" stuff. Hopefully devs will release info how to fix/update our work prior to release of the crucial patch/DLC.

• Like 1

I got that news from "a reliable source", but it's confirmed yet. It has something to do with new "eye candy" stuff. Hopefully devs will release info how to fix/update our work prior to release of the crucial patch/DLC.

Wow-Hadn't heard about that...That's not good if true. I was thinking the new lighting etc will probably cause issues for those of us who use the Reshade/RealLight system as well.

• Like 1

Invitation for 1-2 MP teams:

Any teams interested in testing Abramia out this Thursday at 2100 CET (2000UK) time in co-op Operation Akela?

We use:

Required: CUP Terrains Core, , CUP Units, CUP Weapons, CUP Vehicles, CUP Weapons ACE3 Compatibility, ACE3, CBA.

Optional: ShackTac Fireteam HUD (STHUD_A3), CUP Terrains Maps (probably just optional?)

Briefing:

2 weeks ago we took out rebels and captured the Yolandi International airport in Capitol of Isla Abramia. We climbed the Mt. Rooker and secured one of our scientist that rebels held hostage up there. We lost several good men that day in a close firefight.

Rebels are planning a retaliation. As weather is getting worse and worse with winter storm brewing up, we need to reach Camp Fisher asap and secure the rest of the Scientists working there. Exfil of the science team from the island is absolutely necessary. We start at the Yolandi Intl. Airport aka FOB.

Where to apply?

Send me PM or contact me up on Skype/Discord (user IceBreakr).

• Like 2

Icebreakr, please post your missions on steamworkshop (or here at BIF) whenever Abramia is publically released, so the map will be "pret-a-jouer" like the frenchies would say =)

Cheers!

• Like 1

Invitation for 1-2 MP teams:

Any teams interested in testing Abramia out this Thursday at 2100 CET (2000UK) time in co-op Operation Akela?

We use:

Required: CUP Terrains Core, , CUP Units, CUP Weapons, CUP Vehicles, CUP Weapons ACE3 Compatibility, ACE3, CBA.

Optional: ShackTac Fireteam HUD (STHUD_A3), CUP Terrains Maps (probably just optional?)

Briefing:

2 weeks ago we took out rebels and captured the Yolandi International airport in Capitol of Isla Abramia. We climbed the Mt. Rooker and secured one of our scientist that rebels held hostage up there. We lost several good men that day in a close firefight.

Rebels are planning a retaliation. As weather is getting worse and worse with winter storm brewing up, we need to reach Camp Fisher asap and secure the rest of the Scientists working there. Exfil of the science team from the island is absolutely necessary. We start at the Yolandi Intl. Airport aka FOB.

Where to apply?

Send me PM or contact me up on Skype/Discord (user IceBreakr).

Damnit, i have to work then.. :(

Icebreakr, please post your missions on steamworkshop (or here at BIF) whenever Abramia is publically released, so the map will be "pret-a-jouer" like the frenchies would say =)

Cheers!

I would second that-if it is possible for you to post missions that would be great. So many awesome maps are released and then have no missions made for them..

Looks great. Sorry for the long delay. I'll respond to your PM soon.

Have had much ArmA time this winter. Can't wait to try her out!!!

So far no teams have applied, just one individual. Hmm.

I just realized the time is a bit off for me as well... Turns out doing time zone conversions in my head isn't the best of ideas.... I could still do it more than likely.

So far no teams have applied, just one individual. Hmm.

Harass me on steam when its time I'll be there!

I'd be happy to test on Friday, but tonight i cant

Release plan

First public release is planned for this mid-week: Wednesday or Thursday.

Release party event: Tourists on Abramia

This Thursday we have a "opening party" with two teams already signed up: SlovenianBlackPanthers and TheExpeditionaryBattleGroup. We will have 1-2 teams free for individuals and maybe one more team to join us in a fun MP coop event with story & several missions on which we must overthrow the government of Isla Abramia... as "tourists" ;) Link to the event and signups will be posted here in this topic in a while...

• Like 12

Cant wait to finally "play in the snow" :D :P

As you all know, public release is this week so you can all test the island ;)

We're having a "opening party" MP coop event this Thursday, please see if you can make it - 2100 Central European Time:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/188350-isla-abramia-opening-party-event-cooprptourists-on-abramia-decide-toad/

• Like 8

So far we have ~24 signed up players for "release party".

New units for all my islands will be put into a new pack, inc. these Cecanian soldiers:

http://imgur.com/K1TC3JY

• Like 1

So far we have ~24 signed up players for "release party".

New units for all my islands will be put into a new pack, inc. these Cecanian soldiers:

http://imgur.com/K1TC3JY

Nice!! Can we expect the release today or tomorrow?

Tommorow.

Sweet cant wait :D