Sign in to follow this  
Ixian

Aol sucks send back cds

Dude, i tried Aol out the first time it came into business and then got rid of it... Its the most pathetic internet system ever to be created... Though i dont have any CD's i hope Aol goes outta business...

No offence to those who use Aol but your making a huge mistake in the first place... Internet Explorer is the only worthy net program. mad.gif

i received a plastic case with AOL CD last week. I really wondered how much money they invest in UNWANTED advertising in my mailbox...

They spend millions, but to them it is nothing.

We need to start tearing down these big corps that destroy our enviorment and bribe the law to their own will mad.gif

So, what you need to do is find out what corps own what coprs and start boycotting all the companys that do "bad" things.

screw aol, pepsi, nike, McDonalds, etc.........................

STAND THE FUCK UP AND BE A REAL AMERICAN!!!!!!!

TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what i said.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (swae @ Oct. 21 2002,03:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">STAND THE FUCK UP AND BE A REAL AMERICAN!!!!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

I prefer staying Finnish

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Oct. 21 2002,02:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (swae @ Oct. 21 2002,03:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">STAND THE FUCK UP AND BE A REAL AMERICAN!!!!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

I prefer staying Finnish<span id='postcolor'>

I think that was meant towards Americans Kegetys smile.gif. After all, it is called "America Online".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Oct. 21 2002,03:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Oct. 21 2002,02:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (swae @ Oct. 21 2002,03:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">STAND THE FUCK UP AND BE A REAL AMERICAN!!!!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

I prefer staying Finnish<span id='postcolor'>

I think that was meant towards Americans Kegetys smile.gif. After all, it is called "America Online".<span id='postcolor'>

Well, its posted on an international board. And I do have an AOL cd here too, AOL has dialup lines all over the world. The CD is right now hanging from the roof with 29 other CD's.

I had AOL until recently and it absolutely sucked.  I constantly got kicked off and if I was lucky I d/led stuff at like 3kb/second.  I got an email telling me I could get x Hours free!!and asked me if I wanted to start an account. I replied:I had AOL.  I hate AOL SO WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Oct. 20 2002,18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I constantly got kicked off and if I was lucky I d/led stuff at like 3kb/second.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL your lucky, I got 500 bytes to 1 kbps. I got cut off so many times it was like "Welcome you've got, dood bye dood bye"  biggrin.gif  (note not a spelling error). I got rid of it recently too. I get their CD's about once a month, what a pos.

If they come in a plastic case keep the case and throw the CD in the bin, problem solved smile.gif