redoper

Looking for scripters and modellers for our AL server

Hello,
we are looking for scripters and modellers for our Altis Life server. We want to provide bigger variety of assets to play with, but there are only few guys in our dev squad.

Please feel free to let anyone you may know, or yourself just find us at czskaltislife.4fan.cz and ask for myself to talk more in detail and get you as excited as we are...

Don't be so cynical, Prof. I'm sure this server will offer a trillion starting cash, full time cuddly admins, bespoke addon, grown up trained cops, wide variety of civilian jobs, blah blah etc etc.

• Like 2

Just saying there is soooo many servers goood luck with urs. I like my milsim

That kind of offer being so rare that there's a dedicated subforum for this : https://forums.bistudio.com/forum/200-arma-3-find-or-offer-editing/

Sorry about bad section, I overlooked it.

Don't be so cynical, Prof. I'm sure this server will offer a trillion starting cash, full time cuddly admins, bespoke addon, grown up trained cops, wide variety of civilian jobs, blah blah etc etc.

Just saying there is soooo many servers goood luck with urs. I like my milsim

About other servers that's right, but there aren't any other Czech or Slovak at this time. So we want to provide one.

ad sargken: I too like milsim, but sometimes people need change  ;).

Don't forget to pay your income taxes

What do you mean? :)