Sign in to follow this  
epicgoldenwarrior

How to whitelist VA?

I've gone through several of the threads, yet I have no idea what goes where.

For example I have this: 

opforgeararray = ["CUP_arifle_AKM", "CUP_arifle_AK74", "CUP_arifle_AKS", "CUP_arifle_AK74_GL",    "CUP_hgun_Makarov", "CUP_srifle_CZ550", "CUP_lmg_PKM", "CUP_arifle_RPK74", "CUP_srifle_SVD",    "CUP_launch_RPG7V", "Binocular", "CUP_IED_V1_M", "IEDLandSmall_Remote_Mag", "CUP_U_O_TK_MixedCamo",  "U_C_Poloshirt_tricolour", "U_BG_Guerrilla_6_1", "U_BG_Guerilla1_1", "U_BG_Guerilla2_2",    "U_BG_Guerilla2_1", "U_BG_Guerilla3_1", "CUP_U_O_TK_MixedCamo", "H_Bandanna_sand", "H_Shemag_olive",    "H_Shemag_tan", "H_Shemag_white", "CUP_H_TK_Lungee", "CUP_FR_NeckScarf", "G_Bandanna_tan",    "CUP_TK_NeckScarf", "CUP_FR_NeckScarf2", "CUP_B_RPGPack_Khaki", "CUP_B_AlicePack_Khaki",    "CUP_B_M2_Tripod_Bag", "CUP_V_O_TK_OfficerBelt2", "CUP_V_B_RRV_Scout3", "CUP_V_O_TK_Vest_1",    "CUP_V_O_TK_Vest_2", "ItemMap", "ItemCompass", "ItemWatch"];  [box, opforgeararray, false, true] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualItemCargo;  [box, opforgeararray, false, true] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualWeaponCargo;   [box, opforgeararray, false, true] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualMagazineCargo;   [box, opforgeararray, false, true] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualBackpackCargo;

And I put that in the init of a box but I get an error with functions\blah.blu not found?

halp plz

Also it needs to be whitelist, not blacklist. Otherwise I'd be here for days.

Thanks

My apologies if this is not clear, instead, refer to this question:

How can I whitelist virtual arsenal with ONLY chosen equipment?

It needs to be able to run on dedi, and I also need to set up 2 different boxes.

Thanks, please respond asap