HEAD OVER TO THE RELEASE THREAD FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE ANNOUNCEMENTS ON THIS PROJECT

RHS Uniform Unit Patches

By: Kband1

Current Status: V1.0

Release Date: January 12, 2016

Requirements:

Community Based Addons A3

RHS: United States Armed Forces

Download Links

Google Drives: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7yB9MY0xJSjeWFfTWRWTUkyWUk

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b2sqt1krg82cdhl/%40RHS_Patch.rar

Armaholic: UPDATING

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFORMATION
A little project that came to mind at the last moment of making my Custom Unit Patches, This will be implementing many missing Infantry Divisions, Armored Divisions, and especially Special Forces Patches to RHS Type Uniform Standards (Not how RHS has it 3d modeled on the uniforms so I'll try my best). The patches will also work with any and all Vanilla Uniforms. I created this mod to help those MILSIM, Realism, and ARMA Units get the patches they need all in one for RHS: USAF Uniforms WITHOUT THE STRETCHING OF THE TEXTURES OR HAVING TO INSTALL AND USE VANILLA RESKINNED UNIFORMS!

PATCHES IN THE PACK AS OF NOW

Over 130+ Patches for RHS: USAF Uniforms

x40 - Infantry Divisions/Infantry Brigade Patches ACU and Multicam Variants

x12 - Command, CORPS and Army Patches ACU and Multicam Variants
x5 - Armored Division Patches ACU and Multicam Variants
x6 - Cavalry Regiment Patches ACU and Multicam Variants
x16 - Ranger Regiment Patches with interchangeable Ranger Tab or no Ranger Tab ACU and Multicam Variants
x4 - Military Police Brigades ACU and Multicam Variants
x8 - Aviation Brigade/Regiment Patches ACU and Multicam Variants
x2 - Engineer Brigade Patch ACU and Multicam Variant
x4 - EOD Ordnance Group Patches ACU and Multicam Variant
x20 - Field Artillery Brigade Patches ACU and Multicam Variants
x16 - Special Forces Groups and Command Patches with interchangeable Ranger Tab, Special Forces Tab or Both ACU and Multicam Variants

Future Plans!

--US MARINE CORPS--
Infantry Divisions 

MARSOC Units

Force Recon Units

Aircraft Groups

--US NAVY--
SEAL Teams

CVNs

Air Wings

--US AIR FORCE--
STS

Air Wings

--US COAST GUARD--
Districts

Cutters

--Miscellaneous--
Miscellaneous Items

NEW IMAGE SET

http://imgur.com/a/SPSAj

Some seem tilted due to the Arm Position on the RHS Uniforms Model, I guarantee that once you raise a weapon or lower a weapon and your arm is bent then they will look a little better.

If you would like to suggest any other patches please PM me the Image, I do accept custom Unit patches too, in color also  :)
Also please note, this is just a little project that came to mind randomly after creating my custom unit patches and will take a little bit as I do still have school and work to deal with, but it shouldn't take to long to work on them and release them to perfect standards. As for using this mod for your own personal use and editing it up, I am completely fine with that.

Hahaha I already subbed here too! You cant get rid of me!!!!

Hahaha I already subbed here too! You cant get rid of me!!!!

Haha, I will one day!

What about some Marine units?

Those are planned :) I will be doing most to all current active US Army Infantry Divisions, EOD Groups, Corps, SF Groups, Marine Divisions, Navy Units, Air Force ECT... Also a few planned Miscellaneous Patches too. 

• Like 1

Those are planned :) I will be doing most to all current active US Army Infantry Divisions, EOD Groups, Corps, SF Groups, Marine Divisions, Navy Units, Air Force ECT... Also a few planned Miscellaneous Patches too. 

Haha sorry, just realized you had that on the first page! So these will be separate patches, or uniforms with patches the way RHS does?

Haha sorry, just realized you had that on the first page! So these will be separate patches, or uniforms with patches the way RHS does?

Sadly they will all be Separate and not attached to Uniforms like RHS has it, If I could do that I certainly would to tell you the truth. Yeah :) Haha, The Marine - Coast Guard Patches wont be released until later though as I'm getting all Army Units done first but the next Update SHOULD add most to all Marines and Navy then Air Force. But hey, if I learn a little more about this and stuff I might be able to make it like how RHS has it and that would make it so much nicer.

• Like 1

Sadly they will all be Separate and not attached to Uniforms like RHS has it, If I could do that I certainly would to tell you the truth. Yeah :) Haha, The Marine - Coast Guard Patches wont be released until later though as I'm getting all Army Units done first but the next Update SHOULD add most to all Marines and Navy then Air Force. But hey, if I learn a little more about this and stuff I might be able to make it like how RHS has it and that would make it so much nicer.

I'm happy with what you're doing now... but yeah, would be awesome to see all your patches the way RHS does them  :D

I think leaving the patches off the uniforms is better that having 1 uniform for each patch available. Using the insignia int he virtual arsenal and choose one for a uniform is better, in my opinion of course.

I might release the Pre-Alpha Version today so everyone can at least enjoy the Special Forces Patches and 160th SOAR Patch as I work on the others, of course I'm gonna try to shiny the few patches up and make them a little neat before I do today.

ruskie patches too? :D

Consider it added to my list of plans :) of course I'll be finishing most to all RHS: USAF Patches first before I decide to go over to a different military but again of course! Also if you didnt see, head over to the release forums to download and try out the current patches I have now! 130+ US Army Patches ranging from Active Duty to Reserves Units! https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187242-v10over-130-rhs-uniform-unit-patches/

• Like 1