Few quick questions..

First set ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- WindNoiseOut/In - I'm guessing is the wind-flow/sound passing the vehicle?

- VelocityInt/Out - I'm guessing this is the G-Force aircraft strain/sound? (For confirmation even though I have it in my 3rd set of questions)

- ForsageIn/Out - What the hell is this? I've googled it but found absolutely nothing... Doing my head in! 

Second set ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- How do I go about giving sounds smooth transition between one another so they don't just cut to the next one (i.e EngLowIn to EngMidIn to EngHighIn)  

- Also giving them a smooth transition between loops. 

Third Set --------------------------------------------------------------------------- @Jarhead (I've seen your video on the Velocity testing in the A-164 and it was very nice, thus..)

- I've got a G-strain/sound effect for when you pull hard on the stick however the faster your going the more high pitched that sound seems to be, how does one fix this?

- Also when I fly in a straight line the sounds seems to play in a loop

(I can possibly make a video for you if that's easier to explain)

Cheers for tolerating my question spam :P

Oh jees, bunch of questions :P

Ok let me see:

First set ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- WindNoiseOut/In - I'm guessing is the wind-flow/sound passing the vehicle?

Noises of wind, sure. I use it for distance sounds of the plane when in external view, loud this low bassy "Jet overfly noise". Internal, you just add a sound of wind noises clashing over the hull.

- VelocityInt/Out - I'm guessing this is the G-Force aircraft strain/sound? (For confirmation even though I have it in my 3rd set of questions)

The more velocity/G-Force on the plane, the louder it should be, right.

- ForsageIn/Out - What the hell is this? I've googled it but found absolutely nothing... Doing my head in! 

Thats the afterburner sound effect. If a jet goes full throttle it makes this heavy jet stream afterburner sound.

Second set ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- How do I go about giving sounds smooth transition between one another so they don't just cut to the next one (i.e EngLowIn to EngMidIn to EngHighIn)  

Depends really on what you are going with. On vehicles like the MRAP I do this with High and Low, while High means throttle and Low means like neutral / engine brake (just going off the gas). I get a smooth transition with *(thrust factor[0,1]) for High and *(thrust factor[1,0]). The more thrust, the louder is the High sounds and lower gets the low one.

- Also giving them a smooth transition between loops. 

You mean the samples themselves? Well, just add a fade on the beginning and the end of the samples in your DAW. Doesn't need much, about 0.002 or 0.004 seconds.

Also, a thing to notice with the latest stereo update of BIS: If you have stereo sounds, the sounds will be "flipped" at the end and loop again. The engine changes the right and the left channel, makes is sound "edgy" when looping and displaced. You can prevent that by making some kinda of crossover on the sample in the DAW in which the left channel and right channel slowly switch places towards the end. In the DAW it wont loop nicely then, but the engine will deal with that better.

Third Set --------------------------------------------------------------------------- @Jarhead (I've seen your video on the Velocity testing in the A-164 and it was very nice, thus..)

- I've got a G-strain/sound effect for when you pull hard on the stick however the faster your going the more high pitched that sound seems to be, how does one fix this?

That's basically because there is an frequency value in there.

class Velocity_Int
			{
				sound[] = {"DragonFyre_P_Airsounds\CAS_Plane1\Rumble", 3,1};
				frequency = "(0.1+(1.75*(speed factor[1, 175])))";
				volume = "engineOn*(1-camPos)*((gmeterZ factor[1.5, 2.5]) + (gmeterZ factor[0.5, -0.5]))*((((-speed*3.6) max speed*3.6)/	600) factor[(((-150) max 150)/	600),(((-600) max 600)/	600)])";
			};

As you can see, the frequency is 0.1 at start, really low pitched, gains 1.75 multiplied by speed factor from 1 - 175 (which is not the actual speed in KMH, more a value). You could change that by just set a "1" in there if you prefer.

- Also when I fly in a straight line the sounds seems to play in a loop

Well that's because there is always some sort of velocity on the plane while flying fast. The wind does stress to the hull. You can change the controllers gmeterZ factor[1.5, 2.5]) and (gmeterZ factor[0.5, -0.5] which basically say in which velocity strength the sound appears. At 2.5 velocity its the loudest while its not hearable under 0.5. Still, as said, there is always a tight velocity even flying straight. So just try increasing these number a bit.

Play around :) That's the best you can do to learn anyways. Learning by Doing :)

Hope that helped a little,

LJ

• Like 1

Depends really on what you are going with. On vehicles like the MRAP I do this with High and Low, while High means throttle and Low means like neutral / engine brake (just going off the gas). I get a smooth transition with *(thrust factor[0,1]) for High and *(thrust factor[1,0]). The more thrust, the louder is the High sounds and lower gets the low one.

Working with only the jets atm :D. Currently I have 4x sounds I want to give smooth transition with. 

-------------------------------------------------------

- EngineIdleIn / Very Low turbine RPM / Stationary

- EngineLowIn / Low turbine RPM / Taxing 

- EngineMidIn / Medium turbine RPM /  Cruise speed

- EngineHighIn / High turbine RPM / Takeoff and Full throttle cruise speed

What I am trying to achieve is a smooth transition between RPM so you can clearly hear how much throttle you're putting forward, however, from my end the sounds just cut from one another and then have a cutting loop if you stay on a certain sound/RPM for too long. However I'm not too sure how to achieve this, also I feel my lack of understanding of all the words and numbers in the 'frequency' and 'volume' tabs of the config isn't helping.  

In other words I have no idea what to change in the 'frequency' and 'volume' sections of the config to make it sound half decent :P (I'm using your JSRS Buzzard config preset for this btw)

For example, when I land the aircraft and come to a complete stop the 'EngineIdleIn' sound does not play at all so it is dead quite, however I'm not sure how to change this. This is what my config for it looks like below. 

class EngineIdleIn
{
sound[] = {"my_buzzard\sounds\Int_Internal2_Idle", 0.6,1};
frequency = "1";
volume = "(1-camPos)*(rpm factor[0, 100])";
};

Also as I stated above I have no idea what 90% of these words and numbers mean, for example.

- frequency = "1.0 min (rpm + 0.5)";

- volume = "(1-camPos)*(((((-speed*3.6) max speed*3.6)/ 500) factor[(((-0) max 0)/ 500),(((-150) max 150)/ 500)]) * ((((-speed*3.6) max speed*3.6)/ 500) factor[(((-250) max 250)/ 500),(((-200) max 200)/ 500)]))";

- volume = "engineOn*(1-camPos)*((gmeterZ factor[1.5, 3.5]) + (gmeterZ factor[-0.5, -1.5]))*((((-speed*3.6) max speed*3.6)/ 600) factor[(((-150) max 150)/ 600),(((-600) max 600)/ 600)])";

Now that I look at it, if I can understand those 3 things above I should be able to figure it all out :) It also looks like some savage af maths equation. 

I do have more question however its easier to explain through a video so I'll save that one till next time! 

Cheers for tolerating the spam questions again haha I've just been waiting for a thread like this for about 6 months now and its finally here :P

Well,

for your IdleIn try

volume = "(1-camPos)*(rpm factor[0.85, 1.0])";

Frequency is 1 if you don't want it to depend on RPM or anything else.

- volume = "(1-camPos)*(((((-speed*3.6) max speed*3.6)/ 500) factor[(((-0) max 0)/ 500),(((-150) max 150)/ 500)]) * ((((-speed*3.6) max speed*3.6)/ 500) factor[(((-250) max 250)/ 500),(((-200) max 200)/ 500)]))";

This is a set of controllers I used to make my sounds for planes based on their speed. So this says (1-camPos) - Internal View. (-speed*3.6) max speed*3.6)/ 500) - Speed Factor multiplied by 3.6 times the faster you get towards the total speed of 500, which is the maximum we use for our calculations here. factor[(((-0) max 0)/ 500), - the volume is at 0% when you are at 0 speed. (((-150) max 150)/ 500)]) * - the volume now is at 100%. Now comes the important second part, which is the little * sign, so we add another criteria for the volume to act the way we want it to. So now it goes * ((((-speed*3.6) max speed*3.6)/ 500) - which means we use these values again for calculation. factor[(((-250) max 250)/ 500), - this is, again, when the sound should be at 0% volume, ,(((-200) max 200)/ 500)]))"; - sound is at 100% volume.

What does this mean? You start your engine, no sound. You start speeding up, sound starts. At 150 speed, you hear it at 100% volume until 200 speed when it slowly gets quiet again until you wont hear it anymore at 250 speed. I use this because I have different sounds for a plane at different speed levels. The next one starts like this for example:

volume = "(1-camPos)*(((((-speed*3.6) max speed*3.6)/	500) factor[(((-200) max 200)/	500),(((-250) max 250)/	500)])	*	((((-speed*3.6) max speed*3.6)/	500) factor[(((-400) max 400)/	500),(((-350) max 350)/	500)]))";

Thats the middle part. The sound is again only internal, starts volume raising at 200 speed until 100% volume at 250 speed and gets quiet again after 350 speed until 0% volume at 400. All this volume factor is calculated by 3.6 by 500 speed. Last but not least:

volume = "(1-camPos)*((((-speed*3.6) max speed*3.6)/	500) factor[(((-350) max 350)/	500),(((-400) max 400)/	500)])";

The fastest sound, the last one. You see, there is only one speed controller as I only want the sound to get louder the faster I get, not quieter if I go even faster. So it starts at 350 speed, is at 100% volume at 400 and doesn't change any further. It only gets quieter if I go slower again, until the middle sounds starts coming in and at last the low sound until 0 speed.

Those values and controllers I use for wind noises and overall flying SFX, not the actually engine or turbine sound. This you could do by using the *(rpm factor[0.85, 1.0]) for example. 1 is the highest RPM rate of the jet. so you could make three steps, means three classes are needed.

So what you are planing I would have something like this in mind:

class TurbineLow
{
    sound[] = {"FighterPlane3\Ext_Low", 1,1,900};
    frequency = "1*(rpm factor[0, 0.25])*(rpm factor[0.4, 0.3])";
    volume = "camPos*(rpm factor[0, 0.25])*(rpm factor[0.4, 0.3])";
};
class TurbineMid
{
    sound[] = {"FighterPlane3\Ext_Mid", 1,1,1000};
    frequency = "1*(rpm factor[0.3, 0.5])*(rpm factor[0.8, 0.7])";
    volume = "camPos*(rpm factor[0.3, 0.5])*(rpm factor[0.8, 0.7])";
};
class TurbineHigh
{
    sound[] = {"FighterPlane3\Ext_High", 1,1,1200};
    frequency = "1*(rpm factor[0.75, 1.0])";
    volume = "camPos*(rpm factor[0.75, 1.0])";
};

So here we have turbine sounds based on RPM concerning volume and frequency. For the start I would say just use frequency = "1"; and see how your samples sound like this way. Might be not that bad to begin with. So what does this do? Ext_Low starts with the engines RPM. At 0% RPM you hear 0% sound. It gets louder and is at 100% at 25% RPM. To visualize I mean this: *(rpm factor[0, 0.25])  So now the sound needs to make place for the mid sound at some point when the RPM is still raising. So this happens with the second part. Again, watch for the little * that multiplies the controllers. And we move on with *(rpm factor[0.4, 0.3])"; So the sounds comes to this point with 100% volume from the first controller, right? Now the sound should be at 0% at 40% RPM (0.4,) and at 100% volume at 30% RPM. You have to think reverse. The RPM raises, sound is at 100% volume, you reach the 30% RPM, the sound gets quiet until 0% volume at 40% RPM... hard to explain but I hope you can follow me?

Now comes the second part, the Ext_Mid. As seen there, the volume starts at 30% RPM, is at 100% volume at 50% RPM, gets quiet after 70% RPM until 0% Volume at 80% RPM to make room for the next sound, the Ext_High which starts at 75% RPM and is at 100% volume when you are at 100% RPM.... Puh... that was quiet an adventure, heh?

You can use these values also for the internal sounds. Just replace the controller camPos by (1-camPos) and at the line sound[] = {"FighterPlane3\Ext_High", 1,1,1200}; you delete the distance value (1200) because you dont need the distance because the sound will only played in Internal view while the others will only played in external (camPos). Never forget to do this. NO Distance values for internal sounds!

So and to do not make me look like a pro, I have no idea how the plane starts with what kind of RPM %. It could be that the Engine already starts with 50% RPM in stationary idle! So you might have to play around with these values a little.

LJ

• Like 1

Holy shit. So many questions. Unfortunately I don't have much time during the week, it's hard to keep up. Happy that Jarhead is here. :)

- Where should the Project Folder be placed and how should the folder structure be laid out. (To me it seems like I should lay it out like this > @mod/sounds/fighterplane3/.... however I'm not sure if that is even right).

Assuming you have created your P: drive (and using Mikeros pboProject) you should have following folder structure on your P drive: YourMod\Addons\yourActualMod_forExample_Heli\config.cpp and subfolders etc. min" picks the lower of the two values.

So 3 min 2, result will be 2. So frequency is always 1 or if rpm+0.5 falls below 1 the lower value will be used. Speaking of min, one can not not mention max. It's like min, but it picks the bigger of the two.

Please mate, use code boxes when pasting code. :)

• Like 1

Smooth transition in the loop itself -> depends on the source material. Small clicks and pops can be cured but if the sound has very characteristic parts that loop it is very hard to make them go away and have the loop sound nice. Can I have a listen to a loop that gives you trouble?

Please mate, use code boxes when pasting code. :)

> Managed to get a much smoother transition following the advice you gentlemen gave me. Seems pretty good for the time being, I'll fiddle around with it some more however if it ends up causing me more pain I'll send it your way. 

> I didn't even know there was code box haha never posted code before however now that I know I shall utilise it more often... like about now  B)

Question ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1aDGWrQwFk

- What the hell is that ending UFO sound and how does one fix this?  :blink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've found out that it only happens when I have DistantPlaneOut enabled... If I disable that it doesn't make the whack UFO sound.. then again no sound comes from that config. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently what I'm running.

class DistantPlaneOut1 
			{
				sound[] = {"RL_Buzzard\sounds\ext\Ext_Distance6", 12, 1, 3000};
				frequency = "1";
				volume = "engineOn*camPos*(speed factor[1, 100])";
			};	
class DistantPlaneOut2
			{
				sound[] = {"RL_Buzzard\sounds\ext\Ext_Distance5", 12, 1, 7000};
				frequency = "1";
				volume = "engineOn*camPos*(speed factor[1, 100])";
			};	

I'm strictly trying to get it an audible distance only thing, so no aircraft RPM or Speed at this time (Unless ofc the Audible distance only can't be done) 

Not sure whether I should be chucking in something like this...

cone[] = {3.0, 3.92, 1.9, 0.5};

^ Then again I have no idea what that mean :P

> Managed to get a much smoother transition following the advice you gentlemen gave me. Seems pretty good for the time being, I'll fiddle around with it some more however if it ends up causing me more pain I'll send it your way.

To be honest a small fade in & fade out in the file itself is a very dirty hack and there are better ways to do it, which is what I want to try and demonstrate on your file in a video. So send it my way anyway. ;) You might learn a thing or two.

Question ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1aDGWrQwFk

- What the hell is that ending UFO sound and how does one fix this?  :blink:

Sounds like some weird doppler effect bug in the audio engine to be honest. Note how when the plane is passing you it sounds like there are little "steps" in the sound. I guess the audio engine can't handle quick pitch changes well or something. It also could be some noise in your file that only becomes prominent when played back at a slower speed. Not sure really. Try disabling one of the DistantPlaneOuts and find out if it's one of the two.

Also a volume value of 12 is overkill. That's a 1200%, so a 21dB boost. This is totally going to destroy the soundscape if there are multiple things going on. Your sound will dominate and also fight against the limiter (which is used on anything above the value of 1 (100% = 0dBFS, loudest volume without clipping). I know sometimes you want things to be loud but I'd never go higher than 3, which already is +9.5dBFS.

I'm strictly trying to get it an audible distance only thing, so no aircraft RPM or Speed at this time (Unless ofc the Audible distance only can't be done)

Not sure whether I should be chucking in something like this...

cone[] = {3.0, 3.92, 1.9, 0.5};
^ Then again I have no idea what that mean :P

Well if you don't want speed or RPM in there, take it out of the equation. I am not sure if this would work but it makes sense to me.

class DistantPlaneOut1 
			{
				sound[] = {"RL_Buzzard\sounds\ext\Ext_Distance6", 12, 1, 3000};
				frequency = "1";
				volume = "engineOn*camPos";
			};

BUT you actually really want "speed" in there because if you do it how I just showed the sound will ALWAYS play as long as the camera is close enough and the engine is on. So it will be on 100% when the player enters the plane. So I think speed is a must there. I dont think it has anything with the volume parameter anyway, sounds like a frequency/audio engine/audio file problem.

About the cone: I asked this in my Q&A in April (check link in signature) and this was the response:

30. How exactly does „cone“ for helos work? What do these numbers mean? cone[] = {3.14, 3.92, 2.0, 0.5};

{inside cone, outside cone, inside volume, volume outside}, angles are in radians, the base vector of the cone should be heading up in the space of the vehicle. More information can be found here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ee418803%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

I think it only really works for helicopters right now, since the cone is always facing up/down. Free positioning of cones should be possible in the new audio engine.

Anyway, gotta go!

• Like 1

rpm for planes with planeX simulation is not properly simulated. It goes from 0 to 1 when you start the engine and then mostly stays the same. It does not react directly to your throttle input. It was quite a while back when i tested it, so don't remember all the details.

For proper sound (and vehicle animation) you need properly functioning vehicle simulation. Planes and Tanks do not have properly functioning simulations in regards to the engine/ gears

• Like 3

rpm for planes with planeX simulation is not properly simulated. It goes from 0 to 1 when you start the engine and then mostly stays the same. It does not react directly to your throttle input. It was quite a while back when i tested it, so don't remember all the details.

For proper sound (and vehicle animation) you need properly functioning vehicle simulation. Planes and Tanks do not have properly functioning simulations in regards to the engine/ gears

Thank you for your info mate.

How did you test this? Arma3diag.exe?

Hopefully with the new sound engine this can change somewhat. Jets never get any love unless its an actual flight sim... tanks, they're not too bad though.   :P

for jet rpm - you can only view it via model-animations afaik. So if the plane has a rpm gauge in the cockpit you can see what the rpm is doing. Unless the rpm for the animation behaves completely different then the rpm for sound. Which tbh... wouldn't surprise me at all if it was that way. Cause yknow... Arma :D 

For vehicle rpm - yes you can use arma3diag.exe, but i think we already talked about that one briefly.

tanks, they're not too bad though.

oh don't get me started xD there is so much sound glitching (and handling glitching), it's not even funny.

for jet rpm - you can only view it via model-animations afaik. So if the plane has a rpm gauge in the cockpit you can see what the rpm is doing. Unless the rpm for the animation behaves completely different then the rpm for sound. Which tbh... wouldn't surprise me at all if it was that way. Cause yknow... Arma :D

For vehicle rpm - yes you can use arma3diag.exe, but i think we already talked about that one briefly.

oh don't get me started xD there is so much sound glitching (and handling glitching), it's not even funny.

So pretty much to sum it up with jets, the most effective way to achieve good sounds is to have it rely on speed and possibly distance? As like you stated RPM can be all over the shop.. This is going to be interesting. 

For the love of God I'm relying on this new sound engine to give jets some love! If not I'm going to be spewin! 

So pretty much to sum it up with jets, the most effective way to achieve good sounds is to have it rely on speed and possibly distance? As like you stated RPM can be all over the shop.. This is going to be interesting. 

For the love of God I'm relying on this new sound engine to give jets some love! If not I'm going to be spewin! 

It's not really the sound engine that is at fault here, it's the physics simulation. And every sound engine out there relies on some kind of data in order to play sounds the way you want, mostly physics engine data.

Currently thrust, speed, distance and gmeter are your best bets.

Okay, my main problem is this:

I'm trying to extract vanilla sounds to edit them to fit my mod, but I have no idea what to do for sure.

What my specific problem is is that the sounds are high pitched and high speed.  It could be because they vary in-game, but I would like to know how to really normalize them and be able to preview them without booting ARMA.

Do you know of any fixes or ways to help?

I'm trying to extract vanilla sounds to edit them to fit my mod, but I have no idea what to do for sure.

What my specific problem is is that the sounds are high pitched and high speed.  It could be because they vary in-game, but I would like to know how to really normalize them and be able to preview them without booting ARMA.

I don't get it. Are you able to extract the files? If no, check my videos on the first page. You will end up with WAV files that you can edit easily. They will not be high speed/pitch.

What is "normalize" in your case?

I find it hard to understand what your problem is.

When you decode the WSS files with an outdated decoder like WSS Utilizer you will end up with a weird sounding WAV files. I dont know the exact decoder to use for the ArmA3 WSS files as I end up with high pitched, grispy WAVs. But I dont use their files anyways to was never in need to know how to decode them with the right decoder.

LJ

Ah, if decoding is the issue - check this video and grab the Mikero's tools package. Mikero's DeWss works 100%, you can also use it to convert multiple files (or whole folders) at once!

Can someone give me some help on this...

soundLocked[] = {"RL_Buzzard\sounds\neu\Int_LockTone2", 1, 1};

Still plays the damn vanilla sounds for some reason. The location path is correct, everything is spelled correctly, everything is correct put it that way yet it doesn't want to work. I had a gand at what this sound is and it's the lock on 'beep' 'beep' sound when you lock on a ground target with AGMs for example. However when I chuck in my new sound it doesn't work. 

Also...

- Does anyone know where the counter measure dispense sound effect is both config and .wss?

When you pop flares it makes that 'thud' kinda noise, I was hoping to change that to something a bit more satisfactory but I've had no luck whatsoever. Not sure whether its an actual sound config or a script of some sort. 

Cheers

Some info about the current state of the "interior" controller used for weapon tails.

"interior" is tricky and useful only for player. Value is deduced from surface texture under player position interior texture should start with "int_"

Some info about the current state of the "interior" controller used for weapon tails.

Was that in response to my question? I'm tad confused haha 

Was that in response to my question? I'm tad confused haha

Whops, no, sorry mate, we posted at the same time. :)

Can not help you with the locked on tone since I am not at home but the flare thing should be easy. I'd recommend searching all "major" config.cpps for "flare". I'd think it's a weapon class. Also, google it. I found this, first link. There is a flare launcher in there. I suggest looking in the weapon related pbos and looking for that "CMFlareLauncher". :) I hope this helps.

• Like 1

Whops, no, sorry mate, we posted at the same time. :)

Can not help you with the locked on tone since I am not at home but the flare thing should be easy. I'd recommend searching all "major" config.cpps for "flare". I'd think it's a weapon class. Also, google it. I found this, first link. There is a flare launcher in there. I suggest looking in the weapon related pbos and looking for that "CMFlareLauncher". :) I hope this helps.

Yea, had gand through all kinds of configs and couldn't find a single thing relating to FlareLauncher sounds or anything. :( 

Also another quick question

- Am I able to make multiple classes of the same thing, i.e (for example sake)

class ThrustIn
class ThrustIn1
class ThrustIn2 

etc... 

- And also make an Int and Ext version of the same thing, i.e

class ThrustIn

and

class ThrustOut

As atm I am unable to find an Exterior ThrustOut, thus was curious if I can just add it and change the values? 

Cheers

Yea, had gand through all kinds of configs and couldn't find a single thing relating to FlareLauncher sounds or anything. :(

- Am I able to make multiple classes of the same thing, i.e (for example sake)

Damn, sneaky flare launcher! I'll have a look when I get home.

Yeah you are able to add sounds to the game. It's easy for vehicles. :)

Damn, sneaky flare launcher! I'll have a look when I get home.

Yeah you are able to add sounds to the game. It's easy for vehicles. :)

Are you able to guide me on how to add new sounds to the game, obviously for vehicles? (mainly jets)! There are quite a few immersion based sounds I'm extremely keen to add but I can't due to there not being a class for such things. Obviously when you have the time, that would be great :) 

Are you able to guide me on how to add new sounds to the game, obviously for vehicles? (mainly jets)! There are quite a few immersion based sounds I'm extremely keen to add but I can't due to there not being a class for such things. Obviously when you have the time, that would be great :)

Just add lines to the already existing ones! Like you said!

class YourSound
{
    sound[] = {"yourSound.wss", 1,1,1200};
    frequency = "your custom parameters";
    volume = "your custom parameters";
};

For example you can add a sound that is only played with extreme high speeds on planes or high Gs.

• Like 1