Saxøn

[WIP] Project Overwatch - Australian & New Zealand Special Forces

You might want to speak to Cunico about borrowing some pants, if your mandate ever spreads to AMCUs...

We do have quite a few uniform models in the works and we are of course doing AMCU :D. Yet from what i hear Cunico is very hard to get a hold of these days. I suppose it won't hurt to inquire none the less.

• Like 2

Hello, lovely thread. I got your PM and I have no problem with you using my uniforms when they are done of course. Sabre should be finishing up shortly with the Aussie cryes, but I will have to ask him if you guys can use his textures. I'm really picky with the models and people that texture them. Great model by the way. I'll be in touch. 

• Like 6

Just saw Saxon's picture on the Photography thread, and I must say that's quite the teaser! Is that Cunico's uniform model or y'alls? Either way it looks damn sexy with that bag too! Well done.

hey guys, great looking stuff you got already!, quick Q.

will you guys be adding the LMT MARS-L? the new rifle for the NZDF, selected to replace the regular and special forces rifles for the NZDF?

eight_col_gun2.jpg?1449526163

eight_col_gun.jpg?1449526094

hey guys, great looking stuff you got already!, quick Q.

will you guys be adding the LMT MARS-L? the new rifle for the NZDF, selected to replace the regular and special forces rifles for the NZDF?

Yes indeed, already have one being made.

• Like 3

tP3kaUw.png

**note that the texture sections (where it is folded over and sewn) are different**

Merino facewrap as seen here:

V0Ic2Pq.png

• Like 15

The only headwear should be a multicam/tan cap with black oakleys. Thats it haha 

sasr_42.jpg

Also, probably going to get shunned for saying this, however will the RAAF 4 Sqn JTACS/CCT be included in this? Considering they get attached to both Commandos and SASR units and have to do their training to get qualified. 

The only headwear should be a multicam/tan cap with black oakleys. Thats it haha 

Also, probably going to get shunned for saying this, however will the RAAF 4 Sqn JTACS/CCT be included in this? Considering they get attached to both Commandos and SASR units and have to do their training to get qualified. 

They will be included but will most likely come last on the list as they aren't exactly a combat specific unit. 

SOER?

If you're asking if they will be included in the mod then yes. All info about branches that will be included in the mod are back in the first post of the thread.

• Like 1

G'day all.

Small update on the team and the mod due to a few PMs asking about it.

We have sadly had our lead artist Zeriah step down and depart due to technical complications that have caused him to lose enthusiasm and motivation to continue work on the mod. However we would like to welcome Azza to the core development team as our new Config-writer. 

In relation to our current work we have been moving at a rather steady pace and we have quite a few goodies in the works. Abit more info to come shortly.

Cheers,

Saxon

• Like 3

Sorry to hear about the loss of Zeriah. Hopefully he will regain his motivation one day and return to the team.

After the preview shot of the unimog, will you be adding the 4x4 and 6x6 Land Rovers as well?

Looking forward to what ever the team releases.

will you be adding the 4x4 and 6x6 Land Rovers as well?

Vehicles are being put on hold for the time being as we really can't spare the time, (especially as of now due to recent events)to work on them effectively. Weapons and kit have taken priority over vehicles for now. But to answer your question yes we will revisit vehicles and look into finshing our 6x6 and start work on the 4x4s at a later date.

• Like 1

It's a shame about the vehicles, but there's no point driving into battle naked and unarmed.☺

I think that is a good move-focusing on the gear first. There are plenty of vehicles people can use as substitutes in the mean time. Keep up the good work guys :D

• Like 4

I would hazard a guess it will release when it's ready.

• Like 2

Oh baby!Look at those helmets! As a helmet fiend I have to say we are being spoiled recently-first with Hawaiian's 75th Rangers with their fancy helmets,Then RoadRunners MICH2001's, and now these beauties :) Keep it up guys.

• Like 2

Glad to see this project alive and running.

• Like 1

Any news on this mod its gone very quiet?

Hi, I can see you are very new to the forum.Asking mod makers is considered a form of spam here, so please be patient and do not ask about updates.Thanks :)

Seeing what these guys are putting together, its going to be worth the wait. trust me.

• Like 5