Sign in to follow this  
PauleyT

Bulldozer.exe not found?

When i try and load a terrain in the terrain editor into bulldozer i get this error: 

01:33:24: Failed to open an external application! - following line:   P:\Buldozer.exe -buldozer -window -exThreads=0 -mod= -noAsserts -nologs -profiles=P:\Buldozer -cfg=P:\Buldozer\Buldozer.cfg -name=Buldozer -connect=pipe\470A1E,8EDB
01:33:24: Buldozer interface - BuldozerEnvelope.cpp    void CBuldozerEnvelope::Start(void)    Failure occured during buldozer command line execution.    "P:\Buldozer.exe -buldozer -window -exThreads=0 -mod= -noAsserts -nologs -profiles=P:\Buldozer -cfg=P:\Buldozer\Buldozer.cfg -name=Buldozer -connect=pipe\470A1E,8EDB"    Please update configuration manually.

Anyone know how to fix this?
  • Like 1

Hi,

I am new to ARMA 3 and I am enjoying the game very much! So when I downloaded the ARMA 3 Tools from Steam; I was saddened to find the problem with Buldozer. I did a lot of research and unfortunately, I did not find a solution right away. Then, I searched Google and saw your thread. I noticed, we are experiencing the same exact problem. --Finally after a few hours of trial and error, I figured out how to fix it.

The fix is very simple and hope you can benefit from it as well...

Step 1:

Follow everything CAPTNCAPS does here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw80ZWZh1Xw

Step 2: 

Double Click on: DevP.bat

Step 3:

Double Click on: P:\BuldozerConfigurator.exe

Step 4:

Paste this code for ObjectBuilder (Under Options) > External Viewer: 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe -buldozer -name=Buldozer -window -exThreads=0 -mod= -noAsserts -nologs -profiles=P:\Buldozer -cfg=P:\Buldozer\Buldozer.cfg -name=Buldozer

Step 5:

In Terrain Builder, make sure to check under the Tools > Settings field that the [.exe file path] points to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe 

Then, paste this code under the Launch Parameters field: -buldozer -name=Buldozer -window -exThreads=0 -mod= -noAsserts -nologs -profiles=P:\Buldozer -cfg=P:\Buldozer\Buldozer.cfg -name=Buldozer

And this should be it! I hope this works for you or any other future member who is having the same issues with installing Buldozer. 

If you have any questions, let me know.

SKYROCK
mayanartist@gmail.com