Newo

Do H1Z1 BE Bans transfer onto ARMA3?

Recently H1Z1 Have got battleye, if somebody is banned on H1Z1 Battleye,  will that ban transfer to ARMA3/DAYZ/ARMA2 ?

I would assume the answer to be yes. I haven't been able to find any conclusive answer on the net anywhere yet but don't see why they'd change their winning strategy now.

EDIT: Just did some more research through the Steam forums and yes indeedy, if you have an existing BattlEye ban from DayZ/ArmA then the ban extends to H1Z1 and vice versa. So once again, yes, a Global BattlEye ban is indeed a Global ban.

Don't cheat, don't do drugs and stay in school!

• Like 1

I had a friend that got banned from Dayz Standalone (Battle Eye),  then moved onto Arma 3... he purchased Arma 3,  and when he went to log in after spending $60,  he found out he was already "banned" for that steam account on battle eye.  Kinda sucked for him obviously since he just wasted $60. 

I had a friend that got banned from Dayz Standalone (Battle Eye),  then moved onto Arma 3... he purchased Arma 3,  and when he went to log in after spending $60,  he found out he was already "banned" for that steam account on battle eye.  Kinda sucked for him obviously since he just wasted $60. 

You write this as if getting banned is entirely routine - like it's something that happens normally. It isn't. Battleye bans for cheating. If someone is found to be cheating, they can fuck off somewhere else.

Here's a feasible example of your 'friends' thought process. "I'm going to cheat in a game. The game itself doesn't matter - it could be any game. What matters for me is being better and bigger than other players.... Oh, I've been caught cheating. Never mind. I'll get another game and cheat in that! I'm SO cool. ... Here's my new game, I'm going to find and load up cheats and own every... oh.. wait... I'm banned already! But why? That's so unfair"

• Like 4

he just wasted $60.

$60** to destroy other players fun, which could reach into the many tens of thoussands of players, is actually pretty cheap. Time to celebrate 'your friend' got the discount of the century.

I would say... well cheated!

** this of course does exclude the costs of the purchased cheat as well as any shopping the cracker kiddies will (hopefully) do with his creditcard number. 

:lol: 

his MUMS creditcard number. 

Fixed that for you.

since he just wasted $60. 

This is not true, he can still play on BE free servers and there is Single Player and editor as well. He just cannot play with everyone else, but he didn't want to do this anyway since he decided to cheat in the first place.

• Like 2

He just cannot play with everyone else, but he didn't want to do this anyway since he decided to cheat in the first place.

Perfectly phrased! Well said KK.

Hey, at least you didn't get banned for absolutely nothing like I did, BE doesnt respond to multiple emails across multiple months, and no one in this community will stand up to battle eye, even though it has banned legitimate players like myself in the past. 

• Like 1

Hey, at least you didn't get banned for absolutely nothing like I did, BE doesnt respond to multiple emails across multiple months, and no one in this community will stand up to battle eye, even though it has banned legitimate players like myself in the past. 

I do believe something needs to rule over BE.

Something transparent.

And more towards the fact of BE giving warning, instead of straight bans.

If we where given prior notice, then this would be fine, but we are not.

I do feel BE is flawed - yes it helps catch cheaters, but people are still human, and for someone to make a "mistake" that they might of done.. say 2 years ago, they can't redeem themselves.

WE ALL LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES - I hope... :/

Pretty lenient, if i had my way i would of banned him from the internet, imagine if that was possible :D

As a server admin and admin of a community i can tell you i've lost countless hours dealing with cheats, they spoil everyones fun, waste my time reading logs and in some cases having to restore backups, no punishment is too severe.