t-800a

[COOP][CUP] SME.Gen - SmallMilitaryEncounter Generator

4 hours ago, jus61 said:

Will there be a Taunus version?

Another Community member is workin on bringin SME to Taunus, so maybe. :D

• Like 1

Finally got this working for me...I was curious does anyone have an RHS version of this so I dont need to run CUP Units.Weapons,Vehicles?

Looking forward to many hours playing this..thanks!

Diesel

Anyway to turn off the base protection??

Did not find the marker/object for it.

Edited by _pePPer_

1 hour ago, _pePPer_ said:

Anyway to turn off the base protection??

Did not find the marker/object for it.

open the onPlayerRespawn.sqf, then in line 42 to 52, thats the delete bullets in base stuff

A couple of questions...how do I get back my left alt key..its a default key for vehicle freelook but its bound to something else so I cannot drive with my mouse like I always do. Also how do I bring up the view distance? I see CHVD is in the scripts but it doesnt come up at all.

Diesel

6 hours ago, diesel tech jc said:

A couple of questions...how do I get back my left alt key..its a default key for vehicle freelook but its bound to something else so I cannot drive with my mouse like I always do. Also how do I bring up the view distance? I see CHVD is in the scripts but it doesnt come up at all.

Diesel

If it's using CHVD 1.13+ then you press CTRL + / on US keyboard if I'm not mistaken. The key left of Enter in middle row. I think you can also rebind the shortcut in pause menu if you are using CBA.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, diesel tech jc said:

Diesel

58 minutes ago, Janez said:

If it's using CHVD 1.13+ then you press CTRL + / on US keyboard if I'm not mistaken. The key left of Enter in middle row. I think you can also rebind the shortcut in pause menu if you are using CBA.

The script is not added to the mission, it's just some basic variables defined in the init which I personally use.

Dunno about the Alt Key, never had any issues with that, but then i dont drive with the mouse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, t-800a said:

The script is not added to the mission, it's just some basic variables defined in the init which I personally use.

Dunno about the Alt Key, never had any issues with that, but then i dont drive with the mouse.

Thankyou both for the replies..I got the Alt thing fixed..weird issue with keybindings after the last update. I'll add in the CHVD then..always like to give players without optimal systems the option for view distance.  Thanks again for the replies..much appreciated.

Diesel

• Like 1

Question about the UGV recover mission..is there any way to unlock the UGV? I tried to tow it back to base with the towing script but its locked.

Diesel

in ../@SMEGen/snc_srv/fn_createRecoverUGV.sqf 
at line ~55 add:

_return lock false;

I think that should unlock the UGV for the next time you try this.

6 hours ago, t-800a said:

in ../@SMEGen/snc_srv/fn_createRecoverUGV.sqf 
at line ~55 add:

_return lock false;

I think that should unlock the UGV for the next time you try this.

Thanks I appreciate the reply..will give this a try,,great mission by the way..is anyone or are you working on a Tanoa version of this?

Thanks again,

Diesel

Next question..lol..I feel like freakin broken record here..anyway..has anyone used MCC with this..I am having issues with it not allowing me access but it works fine with other missions like BMR Insurgency..didnt know if something was coded in the mission or something different.

Diesel

4 hours ago, DieselJC said:

Next question..lol..I feel like freakin broken record here..anyway..has anyone used MCC with this..I am having issues with it not allowing me access but it works fine with other missions like BMR Insurgency..didnt know if something was coded in the mission or something different.

Sorry, no idea, have never tried MCC

• Like 1

Has anyone ported this or is there an official Tanoa version at all?

Diesel

@t-800aThanks for making this cool generator, I've only played a couple of objectives, still waiting on my new car I was promised though, hehe.

Anyway, I've run into one major issue: For some reason, none of the mission specific actions are added to me when I play with my friends. However, when I am the only one in the mission, it all works without any apparent issues.

This is all on dedicated server using the Altis flavor, no admin rights to any of the players. From what I can tell, the arsenal, repair station and downloading intel doesn't work when I play with others.

as a quick fix, I just put an arsenal box down, but that doesn't have the mission restrictions...

Also, I noticed there are no lights in the base, making a spawn in at night time rather onerous. I put some in, if you are interested?