Looking very nice.......great work!

Ok . happy to hear this good news 

Good luck for this  baby !!

(and.. sorry for my poor english )

Tip;  If possible,you could try to make the wheels like those of a aircraft,then we might have a running take-off.

Small addon; The Canadian version,has a search light added to it.Making it?

Swedish splinter cell camo possible?  Thank you.

Rack for Swedish depth charges onto it`s sides?

VHF-Homer instrument with working radio beacon to locate people combatible with TF-Radio possible?

Tip;  If possible,you could try to make the wheels like those of a aircraft,then we might have a running take-off.

Small addon; The Canadian version,has a search light added to it.Making it?

Swedish splinter cell camo possible?  Thank you.

Rack for Swedish depth charges onto it`s sides?

VHF-Homer instrument with working radio beacon to locate people combatible with TF-Radio possible?

Right now, we are concentrating on the USMC version. Also, NightIntruder has had some events in his life, which will slow the progress down but this mod is still well in development.

• Like 3

The Best looking helo in Arma 3 ever seen!  Looking forward to play with it...Do you plan on adding stuff to it after release?

• Like 1

Interiors looking good! TBH I'll fall in love with anything that's not another ****ing A2 port...

Can we walk strait into the cockpit?  Btw,how much weight will this be able to lift? Is it far away from being tested in-game?

Looks like the best /most equipped helo ever.....looks great!

Can we get the proxies to be able to carry stretcher in this? Would be amazing!

If shot down,could we get a wreck model that retains the fuel load,some sort of bullet proof tank that protect the player,yet can blow up with a mine?

A survivable helicopter script comes to mind...from Armaholic.com

It will also be cool if we could get a Jump-light for paratroopers,a Pintle-mounted M-60 on Ramp,and possibility to attach a raft to the fuselage.

Just my 2 cent.thnx

John, it is not necessary to repost your previous ideas. We did notice them although didn't confirm which ones would possibly be implemented as we do not know it at this stage. I'm gonna repeat what was said already  - we'll try create the helicopter as real as it possibly can be, although the first release's likely to be pretty basic. Yes, it's still far from being tested in-game and honestly I can tell you that cannot wait for it either. Tinkering with an addon' s AFM and configs is the most enjoyable time of development from my perspective as it's connected with  flying and exploring new possibilities. 

• Like 3

Yes,I get carried away,just like it soo much....It looks like we will have a lot of fun with this...

I am in love with this bird. Excellent moddeling! You are doing more than an excellent job!

• Like 2

Could you add a open window? If shot down-we will be able to shoot out of it?  I hope ,this comes with some decent armour,better than average? Much needed.

MG from open ramp?

Thanks all for the kind words! It really motivates us to work harder for you.

As far as some ideas are concerned, anything that can disturb in-game balance will be considered very carefully. There's a list of things to implement and some of them are more important from gameplay point of view, some of them are not so much. MG at ramp is obviously planned at the moment, however final outcome of the works will depend on several factors, including poly count. I can tell you that those 3 guns have almost as much polys as the helicopter itself (excluding cockpit) which is 12K (guns), 16K (heli) and 21K (the cockpit). It may force us to use multiple proxies at stage of working in OB. Anyway, finishing textures is the thing we are focusing on, now.

• Like 2

Left side of cargo compartment is about done. Just uploading two renders to keep you up to date and show you slow but steady progress.

zHX93H2.jpg

83FmGOP.jpg

• Like 5

BTW, how many version of this chopper will you release?

Armed and unarmed?

BTW, how many version of this chopper will you release?

Armed and unarmed?

Right now yes, USMC armed and unarmed, but anything can change from now until release

• Like 1