Thanks gents!

PS. Keenan - yes it will be able to do everything, if it's what you meant by posting the link  ;)

ya the pic did not work i see but the blades be able to fold that what the pic was 

We will try to implement every feature that is doable, realistic, playable, we do know how to do that and its implementation won't take months. We do have CH46E Pilot Manual thus none of existing functionality of the aircraft will be missed. We will not mix or mess with already released third parties' mods such as AGM, ACE, Nimitz etc. so it's quite unlikely you will see our own version of HRST on this aircraft. Instead, we will aim at full compatibility with those addons/mods in order to have all available and realistic features with less amount of work required. Obviously, switchable squadron markings are important feature for us and we will work on that.

• Like 2

Stunning work flanders25, NightIntruder! I too was never that fussed about the CH-46, but you've done a great job bringing it to life! Is there any plans for a sample/ intro mission to go with the addon?

Is there any plans for a sample/ intro mission to go with the addon?

Sample mission - yes. Intro - don't have an idea. I am not good at it, never thought about it.

No probs - just meant a sample mission - good to hear though! Keep up the excellent work!

I thought you were having the two-part ramp. All of these vids and screens only show the half ramp

It's 4-part ramp actually, believe me icmspectre.

Ooooo I believe you now, you sexy demon

Correct me if I'm wrong. But did I see "Deploy m240" how are you gonna make this work? Like does it become an extra seat? Also is there gonna be a MK19 door gunner variant?

• Like 2

Full list of features is still classified, sorry  ;)

( Actually, I could say "I haven't got damn idea atm", but "classified" sounds more sexy, huh? )

You could could use Attach_TO to be able to attach someone to the cable---then spawn them inside.....Could we fit a small raft inside the cabin-or do we have to sling-load it?

Then we need a camera for sling-loading....

Seeing all the blue actions in the action menu which i assume are all the custom actions, will those be able to be configured through custom keybindings?

It depends on how many of them will be created eventually, no idea tho at this stage of development. The plan is to have such possibility for the most important custom actions.

• Like 1

It depends on how many of them will be created eventually, no idea tho at this stage of development. The plan is to have such possibility for the most important custom actions.

Nice, keep it up!! CH-46 looks sexy as hell!

• Like 1

Where is a Pedro variant in the list of possibilities?

Or has that even been considered? :D

The changed list hasn't been disclosed yet. Pedro had not been considered at the beginning but thanks to one man, Willy, who voluntarily works at museum and sends pictures to us, that livery is planned.

However, please note that a single, fully-tested, bug-free release is the thing that most likely not gonna happen. Instead, basic version release supplemented by further updates will be seen. And those updates will contain slowly enhanced list of features, different camo schemes and weapon configurations. 

The changed list hasn't been disclosed yet. Pedro had not been considered at the beginning but thanks to one man, Willy, who voluntarily works at museum and sends pictures to us, that livery is planned.

However, please note that a single, fully-tested, bug-free release is the thing that most likely not gonna happen. Instead, basic version release supplemented by further updates will be seen. And those updates will contain slowly enhanced list of features, different camo schemes and weapon configurations. 

So uh...

If you guys want pictures of Navy/Marine Corps aircraft I actually work on a Marine Corps base and can get detailed shots of various aircraft. The 46 not so much since they've been taken out of service but there are a couple of display models of Pedro up in the area.

But Ospreys, Prowlers, Harriers, Cobras, Hueys..

• Like 6

Where is a Pedro variant in the list of possibilities?

Or has that even been considered? :D

What is the Pedro variant?

• Like 1

I guess HH-46D/E, a specialized SAR version, is called a "Pedro" with reference to SAR callsign they were flying with.

• Like 1