3 hours ago, robert31178 said:

I talk to NightIntruder once in a while, this is DEF not a dead mod. It will be ready when it is ready, NI is a pretty busy fella......

~S

No kidding! wasn't degrading the pace of the mod at all, was just saying it sucks seeing it so active with everyone then kind of dying off every once in a while.

5 hours ago, typhoontiger said:

No kidding! wasn't degrading the pace of the mod at all, was just saying it sucks seeing it so active with everyone then kind of dying off every once in a while.

Please don't dig up and spam old threads, updates will be posted when there some. Please remember addon making is a hobby to most and alot of the time real life priorities may get in the way. Consider it a bonus that an addon maker considers to release content to the public. 

Closing the thread as some members of this forum seem to forget our forum rules. 

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

If the author needs to post an update, they can contact the moderating team to re-open the thread. Also for those that aren't aware the author has different commitments now:

On 27/01/2018 at 9:23 PM, flanders25 said:

Hey there, I'm now a crew chief in the Marine Corps, so I dont have much time anymore (reason Growler was handed over). Although I do have a laptop. But, just wait to see what happens with it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 5

Rest assured, this project is not dead gents!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

Really looking foward to this mod!!!   Is there any WIP version available for download by anychance? 

On 9/19/2021 at 7:16 PM, bdenny said:

Really looking foward to this mod!!!   Is there any WIP version available for download by anychance? 

Dude this mod is available to download. U can find it on Steam Workshop 😁