Really looking forward to these Sea Knights. We have pretty much every other modern USMC chopper in game so the lack of a good CH-46 addon is very apparent. I know they've been retired now but I've never really taken to the Osprey replacement. There's just something cool about the Knight.

Yeah, I have to agree

• Like 2

The project won't be dead simply because a few people have put enormous amount of time, work and some money to have it finished. It'll take more time than announced to be completed but won't be scrapped.

• Like 6

I LOVE the CH-46. Super excited to see this in game. 

• Like 2

I have waited for the CH-46 so long. Can't wait until it's done.

• Like 2

I apologize for the blatancy, but how has this not been released yet in some form. Just honestly wondering, I think it's fair to say we all are. You guys are hardworking and have accomplished massive progress on this.

I apologize for the blatancy, but how has this not been released yet in some form. Just honestly wondering, I think it's fair to say we all are. You guys are hardworking and have accomplished massive progress on this.

Such blatancy is not permitted on these forums. Begone!  :P

But yeah... I also hope for a release soon.

• Like 2

Absolutely agree

Gents, you should understand one thing - You don't know about all bugs we do know the heli has. It might looks great at the first glance, but it doesn't necessarily act properly in every aspect of the game. I am not willing to release half-finished product. The hardest thing is, I cannot share project's source files with others in seeking of help. That's why the project is coming along as well as my learning curve. It takes time so you must be patient. I am sorry for not having better news for you.

• Like 5

Gents, you should understand one thing - You don't know about all bugs we do know the heli has. It might looks great at the first glance, but it doesn't necessarily act properly in every aspect of the game. I am not willing to release half-finished product. The hardest thing is, I cannot share project's source files with others in seeking of help. That's why the project is coming along as well as my learning curve. It takes time so you must be patient. I am sorry for not having better news for you.

On the upside, since you're doing it all on your own, you'll be the best at modding or bug testing. Its the positive side of life NightIntruder, and its a sign of integrity that you don't want to release something half finished. Keep up the good work mate. Also any news is good news, to me at least. I'd rather know things are going belly up than not know at all, and since things aren't going belly up, rather chugging along, its good news.

• Like 4

I don't do all these things by myself. There are a few indiwiduals that helped me by doing PR, scripts, provided base model or HQ pictures which I am thankful for. The core which is the putting things all toghether, improve model, create textures, rvmats and config has to be done by me and yes, surely you are right that it gives me good insight into the addon development process.

• Like 6

I don't do all these things by myself. There are a few indiwiduals that helped me by doing PR, scripts, provided base model or HQ pictures which I am thankful for. The core which is the putting things all toghether, improve model, create textures, rvmats and config has to be done by me and yes, surely you are right that it gives me good insight into the addon development process.

Keep up the great work, forum members who don't make addons sometimes don't appreciate how long things take to make. After all addon making is a hobby :)

• Like 7

Everyone here needs to calm down and be considerate. People have lives. The project is NOT dead as far as I am aware. Be patient & wait. This addon is being made for free. There is not a deadline to release a public nonprofit addon.

• Like 8

As stated in the rules-which nobody seems to have ever read... Asking for updates is not allowed on these forums. Please keep it in mind, or Santa Claus will be bringing all you boys and girls warning points for Christmas.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, flanders25 said:

You big tease, you. :-P

• Like 1

On 25.12.2016 at 10:03 PM, flanders25 said:

71DADC52A14843F995B71A6F5098A59045022454

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Where is Santa? Is he driver of this Sea Knight? :D

Sorrry if i sent everyone into a tizzy with my post earlier.  Im just so jazzed for this bird.  Other than the 15thMEU, there hasn't been a decent CH46 for Arma, ever.  So after seeing a month with no posts, i felt i had to ask.  Im glad to see Flanders at least is still teasing us with the version he has.  It looks amazing and even if it only has the ability to carry troops and offload them with none of the extra features planned, i would be satisfied.  Much luck to Nightintruder on getting this bird up to snuff.