Oh I get it - the pic shows the vehicle is STILL BEING WORKED ON!  Which is why we can't have it half-baked.  So when it is DONE it will be released... Got it.  :)

• Like 3

Oh I get it - the pic shows the vehicle is STILL BEING WORKED ON!  Which is why we can't have it half-baked.  So when it is DONE it will be released... Got it.  :)

Nice :P 

Yeah it certainly does! It needs a submarine pack too, I wish someone had the ability to make one.

Looks like the Cookies aren't done yet :P11-stbd-interior.jpg

Edited by UnarmedCheese
  • Like 1

I am so ready for this mod...

And this will remain totally standalone, yes? No chance of also be integrated into RHS like MELB did?

I am so ready for this mod...

And this will remain totally standalone, yes? No chance of also be integrated into RHS like MELB did?

As far as I am aware, this mod will be standalone only with the exception of a cfg patch into UNSUNG. 

• Like 2

As far as I am aware, this mod will be standalone only with the exception of a cfg patch into UNSUNG. 

whoop whoop Hype Alert ;)

Absolutely cannot wait for this bird. Progress looks great keep up the awesome work!

same ;) Murica Heck Yeah! CH-46-Sea-Knight-helicopter-242.preview.

• Like 1

The addon is gonna be standalone plus dedicated version to use it with UNS 3.0 via config patching. That's all I'd like to to say in that matter.

• Like 1

The addon is gonna be standalone plus dedicated version to use it with UNS 3.0 via config patching. That's all I'd like to to say in that matter.

Thinking of what to do using the Unsung Mod and the CH46 mod :)

Edited by UnarmedCheese

Thinking of what to do using the Unsung Mod and the CH46 mod :)

What to do? How about crashing after being shot down by NVAs? That's one of things you can do for sure. They have lost 109 of them during Vietnam war, so being realistic and historically correct flying that bird you could crash from time to time or impressively explode midair. And using the custom weather impact module the Knight has, you would need to learn flying again, for the most part.

• Like 2

What to do? How about crashing after being shot down by NVAs? That's one of things you can do for sure. They have lost 109 of them during Vietnam war, so being realistic and historically correct flying that bird you could crash from time to time or impressively explode midair. And using the custom weather impact module the Knight has, you would need to learn flying again, for the most part.

lol :P Nice. Also prob gonna be one of the Ideas like Securing a crash site of a Seaknight in the midst of a jungle during the Vietnam War. Yup, Thats what is going to happen ;)

Nothing Complicated really. 

CH-46_Shot_down_during_Operation_HastingSeaknight Shot Down Over the Nam' War in "Helicopter Valley". 1966

Edited by UnarmedCheese
  • Like 2

Cheese, 

Yup......and use Duda's advanced sling loading to haul the broken bird home. We did it in a Vietnam scenario with a downed Huey and a Chinook. It was RAD!!! I could see similarly themed missions here with CH-53's pulling these mules home. Man, I feel like a kid who's feeling the anticipation of Christmas back in September lol.......

~S

• Like 1

Cheese, 

Yup......and use Duda's advanced sling loading to haul the broken bird home. We did it in a Vietnam scenario with a downed Huey and a Chinook. It was RAD!!! I could see similarly themed missions here with CH-53's pulling these mules home. Man, I feel like a kid who's feeling the anticipation of Christmas back in September lol.......

~S

Pretty Cool :) Never actually knew any of this. Gud history Lesson ;)

CH46 Seaknight Mod Operation Unknown Ported over to A3 :) Test of Porting it Over and Testing if it is Compatible with the Advanced Sling Loading (OFFTOPIC)

66D352FB17B1A394AAB31A4740F0F84CDBBC897A

(OffTopic) Port test and Test with Advanced Sling Loading

Not Feeling Comfortable Posting these Big Images :/

F5E7BDA54F328D2C9885B4F314A2470AC247627F

• Like 4

Working on Vehicle Customization and camos, still WIP. Next in a production line are Navy blue and Pedro.

qrAcJyJ.jpg

3Ps1SAO.jpg

iH5BMaM.jpg

I have problems with customization of the aircraft. Specifically, I have a trouble hiding parts of different versions of the helicopter and get crew/cargo proxys working with them. Changing of camos works but those components to hide are parts of the hidden selections, that's why it doesn't work I guess. A simple workaround would be to use separate P3D for different versions but the base model is app. 100MB heavy. The addon would be three-four times heavier in size, I am afraid.

• Like 8

Working on Vehicle Customization and camos, still WIP. Next in a production line are Navy blue and Pedro.

qrAcJyJ.jpg

3Ps1SAO.jpg

iH5BMaM.jpg

I have problems with customization of the aircraft. Specifically, I have a trouble hiding parts of different versions of the helicopter and get crew/cargo proxys working with them. Changing of camos works but those components to hide are parts of the hidden selections, that's why it doesn't work I guess. A simple workaround would be to use separate P3D for different versions but the base model is app. 100MB heavy. The addon would be three-four times heavier in size, I am afraid.

"Holy Shit" Indeed\

you outdone yourself man