I fully understand people who like the addon. They are impatient and want playing the toy ASAP (and, I suppose, some of them are to young to fully understand what the freeware addonmaking is in reality). Honestly? I want to give you the addon ASAP as well. Mainly beacuse working on an addon for so long time is ... tiresome, sort of. If you know that people want it soooo bad usually brings a pressure that contributes to a stress. In such scenario happy creativity ends quickly, and stress emerges instead. Asking about ETA, directly or indirectly, brings a lot of attention of those who were seriously involved in addon making at least once. They know how inappropriate such questions are. Asking about ETA has adverse effect as it tires your addon makers instead of encouraging them to exerted work.

I would like to avoid any negative emotions in this topic so, again, kindly ask you all for giving up the questions about "when" and patiently enjoying excellent screenshots brought to you by Flanders25 :) We really wouldn't be able to work harder in order to bring you the addon as soon as possible, having in mind we work for free, have our own jobs, families, kids and other hobbies. And would love to meet our friends or play our beloved sim from time to time :) A quality often requires a sacrifice, in this case - a time. 

Hey guys I just came here to fully understand that Modders have Families and They will make Awesome mods in their free time or whenever they can do their Work on Mods. I Respect that and I just wanted to say I understand if Work Delays or Development has Halted or many other reasons. I fully respect and understand that if we have to wait longer than usual for a Mod. I Know that because real life or reality comes first than a game or a sim. And I Fully understand that. Then again thanks NightIntruder for making such a Quality Addon. So then again I respect that.

Best Regards,

Miner37 ;)
  • Like 2

People must assume that developers are robots and only have one responsibility in life..

• Like 1

It's partly society too...

The convenience we have these days as a general rule has neutered people's patience...

Anyone remember when you were in a car and NO ONE could reach you?

Lol

On topic - great work!

• Like 2

What searchlight settings are you all using in the config?

Well, hopefully this tells you :) Tell me whatcha want to see and maybe I can help you here and there.. aha

E7459B4F6A06303BE8684864F71FA67BCC765187

6C760034890A1DF33DB53B956736DB2ABFB500A6

21D6F07AC675D3204D8E917A06EBFE775CBD329B

• Like 3

What searchlight settings are you all using in the config?

Oh man... It's classified till the relase ;)

• Like 1

Roger that  :D

That's a Shame, Although intresting how NightIntruder made it so you can Move the Searchlights. Pretty Good Job I Must Say :)

Great work! it looks amazing! 

From the videos it seems you have a lot of action menu entries, I was wondering if its possible to keybind those or if its planned to make some cockpit switches clickable.

Its been awhile since I have posted any screen shots, so I have a surprise for today! More screen shots! haha

This is the fast rope hook

4CE51CAA557F85D9AE2F5C73EDF1ABE0CC8640D17B3EA8777024E8B1783591A64474225FD91C5D89

11BF64737B4B374D0A2561276C8D9B672EC19DFE

6A375990B47170BA30ABFA52FD11B4DDC2FC9F69

708A6A1FEB2F339DD9C1ED2A65E901270E494A42

• Like 14

Great!

Will it be compatible with the Advanced Rapelling mod by duda?

• Like 3

It looks great! I'm assuming you got it working so you fast rope through the hatch?

Its a work in progress, but yes, its there. Heres a vid of a fast rope test : 

Great!

Will it be compatible with the Advanced Rapelling mod by duda?

Youll just have to wait and see ;)

• Like 4

Great work Flanders, everything has come so far and looks amazing. Thanks for contributing to the ARMA 3 community!

• Like 3

Great work Flanders, everything has come so far and looks amazing. Thanks for contributing to the ARMA 3 community!

90% of the work done on this was by NightIntruder, he's done a beyond fantastic job with this.
  • Like 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi2fmkfL6p4Inn9KDxtIoVery noice :) Looking forward to this Addon!

Guess: is the Map Chernarus? 

Edited by UnarmedCheese

I am following this project for a long time now. It is really stunning. Is there a ETA for release?

I am following this project for a long time now. It is really stunning. Is there a ETA for release?

Then you should know the first rule about fight club - don't ask ;)

• Like 6

Then you should know the first rule about fight club - don't ask ;)

Well, first rule "it's forbidden to talk about it".

Hence, we shouldn't be allowed to even talk about the CH-46 :P :P :P

• Like 1

Hence, we shouldn't be allowed to even talk about the CH-46 :P :P :P

Why is that?

Well maybe Blizzard motto should be appropriate.

"It's done when it's done" <with some fancy dark mystic tech music with silhouette of CH-46 onboard LHD Wasp>

• Like 2