Rivets where added today, lots of detail going into this. 

9iFeZopfKfhcsWNLnN-1iz13ehixJzB3lqqu1Hu0

• Like 5

The CH-46 might possibly be my favourite aircraft of all time. So stoked that it's coming to ArmA - you're doing a fantastic job!

• Like 1

Will this have it`s own version of Sling-Loading?  We may be using a remote camera and a very "slow speed mode" setting.

Could we get a Wreck-model ? Make a UAV? Sabre Static Line Parachute mod support?

Could we get a 60 m cable for the Hoist,please?  Will be very needed on some maps.

Tip:  If you make the wheels like on a plane,rolling take offs would be possible.

If it has sling-loading capabilities and like a acable so you could rappel down, im sold. And i really hope you include a UK RAF version ;)

Hey guys. Right now, we are basing this off real specs. So no there will be no drone made out of this. As for the sling, we are trying to implement it. Yes, there will be a wreck model included. Also, we only plan a few textures right now for actual users but a texture template will be included so you guys can make what you want.  Thanks for all the interest guys!

• Like 1

Just wanted to add a picture because to me, some major things have been done texture wise

UiEGZE-cOv2gs2-XtKlyVuzgBos5aLVKGzhvnkBc

NightIntruder has been working around the clock on this for you guys, I hope you guys appreciate his work as much as I do.

• Like 6

Very impressive! Good luck with it all.

Very impressive! Good luck with it all.

Thanks Chops!

lfEBlH3x-YgNT-zo1IZVi3tXuhVjNzhGxziS-XFc

9f5Y_UTvy44qmznEYDQNv5Jo9RvK0g5yEE6Yelqi

__wuqsmDGKC021IHm0sOkCdU6DXNvpefIeBx3X8-

• Like 9

NightIntruder is bringing this bird alive! 

Side note: Textures are in 8K in these pics, but due to game limitations, they will have to be downgraded to 4K

nkzofZDZc4HYGQVdQArlTGlZ03kjlJArruPS0Hhx

KbmRm7UIC83sEDKr9cfmauE7uuVswLa00hab_Z8a

ULMUakEajcSzqJ3bkR5ujJzajAZctoL3VS0ErF7A

• Like 6

Damn! I didn't think it could look any better after the past few screenshots. This will be an amazing aircraf to fly - I can't wait!

• Like 1

Damn! I didn't think it could look any better after the past few screenshots. This will be an amazing aircraf to fly - I can't wait!

Oh, the diffuse textures have been finished in 20% only. It will look even better with all those maps in game like bump map or specular one, hopefully. 

:D  :D  :D  I'm so excited for this! What sort of USMC or USN Liveries are you planning on making?

Standard ones - grey, green, tricoloured for USMC, grey and dark navy blue for NAVY. No special liveries are planned at the moment.

• Like 2

Any plans for specific squadron liveries?  HMM-163 perhaps?

Yes, we plan to make more markings then the one above, including HMM-163 with its famous eyes on the a/c's nose, of course. The one above it's just an example. 

Fantastic work on the panel line weathering.

Not sure if it's just the render/viewport settings, but the darker camo paint looks like it could do with being a bit more blue for a USMC helo.

usmc-marine-corps-ch-46.jpg

Federal Standard colours used officially on the "tactical scheme" in the USMC and Navy are apparently FS 36375 and either FS 35237 or FS 36320 on the topside

• Like 2

Thanks for FED's reference Monkey! Will check mine and see what could cause the difference.

EDIT: You're right Monkey. I made mistake but now the colors (both) were corrected. Thanks again!

• Like 2

Exterior is just about done, NightIntruder has put so much detail into this model and texture and it looks amazing. 

0nBfLgy_IFkXloklFyZjQheVx_UlVU7yh8dpUhwp

• Like 13

Are you going to make a dampers system for the wheels ?

I hope so , because it adds a lot of realism to the helicopter.

Also congratulations for the great work  on texure and  on the model !!