NightIntruder did some work on the model today, shes coming along very well! 

-Refined cargo compartment

-Detailed side/crew doors

-Rounded wheels, windows and engine exhaust 

-Engine Inlets and landing reflectors have been added. 

Whats still in progress with the model:

- armor plates outside the fuselage
- more antennas
- cable cutters
- beacons and NAV lights
- small details to landing gear
- small boxes / panels in cargo compartment
- ramp 
- small equipment like fire extinguishers, bags, etc
- more detailed doors
- rescue hoist
- waist gunner stations with shell retrievers plus weapon
Here are some updated pictures, Enjoy!; 

AI_43WWrTmBTw0gbLp99XoB04xwCk0kBqyMy-zTB

_05x2zTjqOmcozSUo-jpH2Vx6IKNGiTaHwDcrNYq

• Like 8

NightIntruder is slaying away the modeling work! Updated pictures. 

-Armor added on aircraft exterior

-More antennas

-Crew escape hatch addded

-TONS of other things

1M9-qc_MSVxZVFK2vFre92QBd0AheFnXsNtUo6hl

00qZED8LVv1vQ1tZMGX1cvdKkPs5aFsobvvzsU8I

• Like 2

MORE UPDATES!! 

NightIntruder added:

-More antennas

-Rescue hoist

-cable cutters

-Refined crew doors

KVX5qruR3K6YMILFoM2s3SamTOTBqKRjlTIZl0Br

zd7dcRuUyzwYLVL-dylWjk_Wz0AnauFGKXJUWxFo

jAwpxvS0BrQqxBSX7SuQvNnUws--z53uSLFAh9ho

• Like 4

I just realized that back rotor's blades are directed clockwise, they should be opposite to the front one! What a shame! 

Didnt land on the street, but this video reminded me of what you said about medevacs. 

Thanks for posting that vid... watching the landing was awesome... man those guys are skilled

it led me to this one not entirely on topic but still an awesome watch if you respect what the combat pilots do... awesome stuff... thanks again

oh yeah... model looks awesome! Nice work guys!

• Like 2

Thanks for posting that vid... watching the landing was awesome... man those guys are skilled

it led me to this one not entirely on topic but still an awesome watch if you respect what the combat pilots do... awesome stuff... thanks again

oh yeah... model looks awesome! Nice work guys!

I have a medvac unit at a National Guard base near my house, so I get to see them practice with these birds (UH-60M) daily! Its amazing to see with your own eyes. 

• Like 1

As far as MEDEVAC crews are concerned, this is a footage that moves people in their hearts and minds. WARNING: the footage contains graphic content that may be disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.

https://www.facebook.com/FreedomDailyNews/videos/4621926754257/

Dang... brought tears to my eyes... Rip soldier.

• Like 2

Some updated model work NighIntruder has done today. Exterior is 99% done, interior needs some more work and then textures!

CzQ-S05t4cg7Q4W1qe4eeUs0MidX0-gw3AyMtAHj

o8lxxm608W5kqLoCQvL6qZzlk5xpd0cjmawNrMB0

• Like 1

cant wait for this

I couldn't either! haha, thats why I teamed with NighIntruder to make one 

• Like 1

Thanks for kind words for all of you! Today, I remodeled fuselage in order to add emergency exits (escape hatches). They're gonna be used in wreck model, as a place for starboard GAU15 and in emergency scenarios as well. Fuel valves on sponsons also have been added. Time for model GAU15/A came. Also, Yesterday I have decided to make all of textures by myself since working on something that one is interested in most is the best way to learn :) Thanks a lot for those who came forward to help us on the beauty!

gau-15_fifty-004.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for kind words for all of you! Today, I remodeled fuselage in order to add emergency exits (escape hatches). They're gonna be used in wreck model, as a place for starboard GAU15 and in emergency scenarios as well. Fuel valves on sponsons also have been added. Time for model GAU15/A came. Also, Yesterday I have decided to make all of textures by myself since working on something that one is interested in most is the best way to learn :) Thanks a lot for those who came forward to help us on the beauty!

gau-15_fifty-004.jpg

Do you mean wreck model as in, a wreck model placable in the editor? Just thinking... Sea Knight Down...

• Like 1

I took it to mean a wreck model for editor :) . A great addition for mission makers

And we now have a battle Phrog!

Credit to  BIS for default M2

Wy6QLEuhvpFBWAJAMgOQvIeEc-56vkLyj2ds1yuW

iYHcjGkzKhK5Uy2fNMrhxImvFOHg-Vukvys6CpS6

TTzTdpaI8EsijAnh4PSEwssBF3exfV6LoW1b25zJ

• Like 4

LOL, wish someone would make a fancy-looking M2 to replace the damned BIS one, but this is not the place to discuss that.

LOL, wish someone would make a fancy-looking M2 to replace the damned BIS one, but this is not the place to discuss that.

Whats wrong with BI's M2's, theirs from A2 are perfectly fine, they just need a new texture, modelwise they are in very good shape

• Like 2

Whats wrong with BI's M2's, theirs from A2 are perfectly fine, they just need a new texture, modelwise they are in very good shape

I wouldn't mind having a new model, but yes the model's not the problem, it's the texture that's just crappy. Though ironsights on it aren't great.

I took it to mean a wreck model for editor :) . A great addition for mission makers

There will be a wreck model included 

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind having a new model, but yes the model's not the problem, it's the texture that's just crappy. Though ironsights on it aren't great.

The iron sights will be hidden, Mission Makers will decide to have them up if they so choose. So basically, you guys get to chose if you want iron sights or not. It seems as if most CH-46s M2s have no iron sights at all and sometimes a front iron sight. 

• Like 1