f2k sel

Can't Login using Firefox anymore

I've never had an issue before but to day I notice I was logged out when I click login all that happens is the login window pop ops but it's blank all grey and no text or anything.

I can Login using Chrome but it's not my goto browser, any ideas to what's happened since last week.

I haven't added any thing to the browser or changed any setups.

Cheers Sel.

Working for me with no issues, mate. I do have a similar problem on Firefox android where the spinny thing says "processing" after I log in, but a refresh cures that one.

Thanks for the info, I just remembered that I accidentally allowed FF to update last week, it was fine until I was logged out and then it wouldn't let me in.

I just checked and there was an update which I've  just done, I now get all the login info and my password and usename are all there however the only thing that doesn't work is the green login button.

Looks like it's a FF issue at least current version 43.04.

I've just updated to 43.04 and still, I'm seeing none of the issues you are. How strange.

It seems to be quite random, another guy can't get into Argos but I can.

They do know about the issue but all the help isn't helping.

I may just do a re-install but I hate doing that as it takes an age to setup how I like it.

There is another issue that affects both browsers so I think this is a forum issue.

When I wrap some script using the code button all is fine but if I don't place any text directly after it and then close the post when I go back to try and add   something else to the post I can't unless I remove the code tabs first.

That's really annoying 

// by tankbuster - not a certain febrile German with no interpersonal skills
hint "text";
for "_counter" from 0 to 10 do {
sleep 1;
hint "text some more";
};

Aha. To get the cursor out of the code block when editing, put it after the last semicolon and press return.

It's not possible to get the cursor BEFORE the code tags though. Is that broken for you too?

hint "test text";

Yes same can't edit it directly if there is no text previously, I have to turn the code block off and on again first.

The trick of placing cursor after code block works for posts after code block, thanks it's better than turning off on.

Finally sorted out FF, for some reason the error seems to have been on my side sort of.

The login info that was showing was putting in my user name and it should have been email that's why it was not highlighting.

I haven't changed that info for over a year so I didn't notice it was incorrect.

Cheers Sel.

• Like 1