MANTIA

Oculus Rift & Arma 3?

P.S. Is there a demand for a Arma3 VR discord channel? IF yes, I will setup one.

I'd be interested in that!

BIS - hire this guy ;)

/KC

NeoArmageddon, this looks amazing. Is there a dev version of this mod available for us to test with?

It is not ready for showtime (or useful testing) yet.

On 7/12/2016 at 4:19 AM, dmarkwick said:

I think Tanoa is going to be the best Rift map experience :)

Just a feeling. All that dense close jungle.

Wow, nicely done..but there is another project out there ( not for Public yet ) TitanIM.. http://titanim.net/www/ cheers

15 hours ago, jonesy_d said:

Wow, nicely done..but there is another project out there ( not for Public yet ) TitanIM.. http://titanim.net/www/ cheers

There are always other projects out there and what you posted is more aimed at VBS users than gamers, swo don't get your hopes up to have a "Arma replacement" with TitanIM unless you want to spend a lot of money and you qualify as military customer.

• Like 3

On 12/21/2016 at 4:11 AM, NeoArmageddon said:

There are always other projects out there and what you posted is more aimed at VBS users than gamers, swo don't get your hopes up to have a "Arma replacement" with TitanIM unless you want to spend a lot of money and you qualify as military customer.

Yea, I've notice that...but its nice..as for Arma 3 I find it might take a long time to replace or even come close...both Battlefield and CoD series to much arcade style..I really enjoy Arma 3 extremely...thanks..

DCS World has Steam VR for flying airplanes.  Very good....and came online pretty quick when Oculus CV1 came out.

I'm circling back in the thread to ask:

Is BIS is working Steam VR for Arma 3?  Thanks.

Please please NeoArmageddon release your mod in the current state of developement! Alpha...beta....better than nothing!

With vorpx its still a mess....

On 12/20/2016 at 0:22 PM, jonesy_d said:

There are no plans for it to be Public.  

On 11/3/2016 at 8:18 PM, NeoArmageddon said:

Really cool! Waiting for the first releases :)

i managed to get arma 3 in vr to work with reshade and deep3d plugin but the fov and depth perception , i coudnt get it right...

Please release your work so we can test it, that would be awesome..

Thank you in advance