Scripted Gear Automator
What does it do?
This little mission / script aims to help mission devs with dressing up their units.
The result is a piece of code that can be used to fully kit out friendly and enemy units.

How does it work?
Simply start this mission in the editor and use the Arsenal on the box in front of you.
When you’re done creating your ultimate badass simply scroll your mouse and select the “Copy to clipboard†option.
BLAM! Your code is ready to be put into your mission script!

Where can I get it?
DOWNLOAD
OR
news_download_a3_3.png

So what exactly is the purpose of this? (Arsenal has a built in export button). This just seems like an extra un-needed step in getting a loadout exported.

(I'm not trying to step on you or anything, just wondering if it has any additional functionality other than what you said)

@ austin if the script allows you to edit all playable units and or all AI editor placed units that would be very cool.

Are there any differences  between Scripted Gear Automator and default Bis Arsenal one?

And by the way, you have forgot the removal staff at beginning because units spawn with default gear.

Is better to remove it first.

Scripted Gear Automator

player forceAddUniform "U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt";
player addVest "V_PlateCarrier2_rgr";
player addBackpack "B_Carryall_cbr";
player addHeadgear "H_HelmetB_grass";
player addGoggles "G_Combat";
{
    player addItem _x;
    player assignItem _x;
} foreach ["ItemMap","ItemCompass","ACE_Altimeter","tf_anprc152_3","ItemGPS","Laserdesignator"];
{
    player addItemToUniform _x;
} foreach ["ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_EarPlugs"];
{
    player addItemToVest _x;
} foreach ["ACE_CableTie","ACE_CableTie","ACE_CableTie","ACE_Flashlight_XL50","optic_DMS","HandGrenade","SmokeShell","SmokeShellYellow","SmokeShellGreen","ACE_M84","ACE_M84","ACE_M84","100Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag_Tracer","100Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag_Tracer","100Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag_Tracer","Laserbatteries"];
{
    player addItemToBackpack _x;
} foreach ["ACE_bloodIV","ACE_bloodIV","100Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag_Tracer","100Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag_Tracer","100Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag_Tracer","100Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag_Tracer"];
player addWeapon "arifle_MX_SW_Black_F";
player addWeapon "launch_RPG32_F";
{
    player addPrimaryWeaponItem _x;
} foreach ["muzzle_snds_H","acc_pointer_IR","ACE_optic_MRCO_2D","bipod_01_F_blk"];

Bis Arsenal

comment "Exported from Arsenal by DaVidoSS";

comment "Remove existing items";
removeAllWeapons this;
removeAllItems this;
removeAllAssignedItems this;
removeUniform this;
removeVest this;
removeBackpack this;
removeHeadgear this;
removeGoggles this;

comment "Add containers";
this forceAddUniform "U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt";
for "_i" from 1 to 13 do {this addItemToUniform "ACE_fieldDressing";};
for "_i" from 1 to 11 do {this addItemToUniform "ACE_morphine";};
for "_i" from 1 to 11 do {this addItemToUniform "ACE_epinephrine";};
this addItemToUniform "ACE_EarPlugs";
this addVest "V_PlateCarrier2_rgr";
for "_i" from 1 to 3 do {this addItemToVest "ACE_CableTie";};
this addItemToVest "ACE_Flashlight_XL50";
this addItemToVest "optic_DMS";
this addItemToVest "HandGrenade";
this addItemToVest "SmokeShell";
this addItemToVest "SmokeShellYellow";
this addItemToVest "SmokeShellGreen";
for "_i" from 1 to 3 do {this addItemToVest "ACE_M84";};
for "_i" from 1 to 3 do {this addItemToVest "100Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag_Tracer";};
this addItemToVest "Laserbatteries";
this addBackpack "B_Carryall_cbr";
for "_i" from 1 to 2 do {this addItemToBackpack "ACE_bloodIV";};
for "_i" from 1 to 4 do {this addItemToBackpack "100Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag_Tracer";};
this addHeadgear "H_HelmetB_grass";
this addGoggles "G_Combat";

comment "Add weapons";
this addWeapon "arifle_MX_SW_Black_F";
this addPrimaryWeaponItem "muzzle_snds_H";
this addPrimaryWeaponItem "acc_pointer_IR";
this addPrimaryWeaponItem "ACE_optic_MRCO_2D";
this addPrimaryWeaponItem "bipod_01_F_blk";
this addWeapon "launch_RPG32_F";
this addWeapon "Laserdesignator";

comment "Add items";
this linkItem "ItemMap";
this linkItem "ItemCompass";
this linkItem "ACE_Altimeter";
this linkItem "tf_anprc152_3";
this linkItem "ItemGPS";

comment "Set identity";
this setFace "Default";
this setSpeaker "ACE_NoVoice";

So what exactly is the purpose of this? (Arsenal has a built in export button). This just seems like an extra un-needed step in getting a loadout exported.

(I'm not trying to step on you or anything, just wondering if it has any additional functionality other than what you said)

It started out as something I needed for my missions and I figured to throw it out here for people to adjust to their own needs.

The main difference is that you can specify the name of unit in the init.sqf file.

Also this script doesn't change your character's identity.

You could change

{
player addItem _x;
player assignItem _x;
} foreach ["ItemMap","ItemCompass","ACE_Altimeter","tf_anprc152_3","ItemGPS","Laserdesignator"];

to 

{
player linkItem _x
} forEach [];

to stream line the code

It started out as something I needed for my missions and I figured to throw it out here for people to adjust to their own needs.

The main difference is that you can specify the name of unit in the init.sqf file.

Also this script doesn't change your character's identity.

Ok thats a valid point, but still could be alleviated via simple texting editing, either way some people might like this better for easy copy and paste

You could change

{
player addItem _x;
player assignItem _x;

to 

{
player linkItem _x
} forEach [];

to stream line the code

What? That'll generate a script error. Your not passing any data into that foreach loop, therefore _x is equal to nothing. The first method is correct.