@rowdied

I think it's intended. The binocular is an optic of the tank, so you need to get inside to use it. I can remove it and leave the A3 system, binocular in FFV position

@rowdied I loaded only IFA3 in the correct order and you were right , the role of driver works in tanks , was incompatible some addon that had loaded for editing a mission , will comment with which it has happened. I retested the GMC Truck , Open / Fuel / Repair / Ambulance and remain sound, the same thing happens at Willys . One question that I have , if anything happens if_other_addons charge .

I found that gives me the stug failure and JS, is when I load the AIA -TP after the IFA3 , does not let me as a driver.

But if this charge in order, CBA , AIA -TP and IFA3 not give me problems , only a small error at the beginning .

I posted this in another thread but I guess it's more appropriate to post it here, I believe the uniforms are missing the head_hub hitpoint selection in their mlods, this seems to cause crashing on clients and servers when the unit is hit(occasionally).