nHtsq98.jpg

This is the Iron Front in Arma3 Bug list, all issues, bugs, known issues, and reports of problems for IFA3 will be listed and reported here.

This list will be updated as issues are fixed, and new issues are reported.

This list also includes those report on the IF Bug tracker seen here----> LINK

Please note, there are limitations to fixing aspects of Iron front as the source files and other things are required in order to fix certain issues.

Reported and known issues since v1.14 patch release

• Grenades in mp lag because of shrapnel
  • a lot of sounds are far too quiet, especially in first person (e.g. all aircraft cannons are barely audible)
  • Only ambulance, repair and refuel

• Tanks are to loud
  • Satchels will not show on ground when trying to place them, they will not leave your inventory, mines, tripwires, and charges (detonator and wire) work np
  • Sherman and Tiger tanks possibly all the tanks when they explode their chassis disappears
  • Mortars dont fire when called, and mortar impact have no sound
  • unable to call in air support using default module in arma3

IF Bug feedback tracker reports:

Fixed issues

• Unable to move faster then a walking pace with Panzershreck/backpack & Bazooka/backpack - fixed Jan 1st, 2016
  • MG42 has no sound, and sound comes after end of shot, hard to explain, basically no sound
  • Thompson is same issue as above
  • k98 has no rebolting sound
  • PPSH's have closure sounds (old bug)
  • Muzzle flash on stuka guns still not fixed
  • The "Pz Kpfw IV Ausf.H" tank has misplaced textures.

• Fw 190 is bugged - it's impossible to take off

• All Opel trucks have Bugged textures.

• M3 halftrack the machinegunner do not eject when he dies, only in m3 halftrack , in m3 scout works fine.
  • US willy jeep has no sound

Download - latest version as of: Sunday Jan 3rd, 2016

IFA3 Fix

Fixed

• MG42 has no sound, and sound comes after end of shot, hard to explain, basically no sound
  • Thompson is same issue as above
  • mass of bags and at tweakeds
  • The "PZ Kpfw IV Ausf.H" tank has misplaced textures
  • US willys has no sounds
  • M3 halftrack the machinegunner do not eject when he dies, only in m3 halftrack , in m3 scout works fine.

Added

• Pz Kpfw V hiddenSelections ("camo1","camo2")
  • bolt action sound to all rifles
  • Improved bolt action animation

So you fixed the MG42, and Thompson sound issue then?

as its only fixed in my WarMod and through the sound mod, but not everyone is going to use either.

Yeah! I'll try to keep it alive and i'll continue where they dropped it.
A new patch will be delivered when most of the bugs will be fixed.

I need some informations on this one:

I need some informations on this one:

Basically the same problem as with "Pz Kpfw IV Ausf.H" tank, the textures are misplaced. Meaning that the wheels have roof texture and back has wheel texture. (I hope I helped)  :P

Your work is appreciated!

This is what i've:

http://imgur.com/nqfMrpa

But i didn't change anything. If there are more just give me the classname

Added:

• Added bolt action sound to all rifles

Those two were fine, the ones that have misplaced textures are Opel: Ambulance, Fuel and Repair

This seems to be an old bug:

On P47 Thunderbolt the rear of the airplane is raised when it should be on the ground. (wheel should be on the ground)

It drops down when the player starts the engine, but is bugged when the plane is parked.

Also P47 Thunderbolt machinegun (Browning m2x8) is bugged in first person. It looks like its fireing to the left, but its fine in 3rd person so it might be the crosshair not the machinegun.

Now I find the sounds of American vehicles are not heard , someone could confirm ..................

Just the wyllis that has been fixed in the dev build.

The sharman has just the idle sound, working on it, it's my next task.

happening to me that the sound support vehicles engine , ambulance , repair, ammunition , fuel and troop transport GMC also M3 Halftrack M3 car yy fails. This is true???Does it happen to someone else????

Few more fixes:

Bolt action animation improved!

At the moment i'm working on tanks sounds! They are way too loud!

giallustio since your going to be working on adjusting the sounds for the tanks, would you be able to replace the Tiger, tiger2 engine sounds as well as traverse sounds with new sounds?

I have actual recorded sounds for both tiger and tiger2 engine sounds.

Honestly i'm not that open to change original files to the core for the license. I'll be more than happy to include them in the expansion project tho.

Ya anyway to change the sounds for the tanks, i tried myself but it didn't work.

giallustio since your going to be working on adjusting the sounds for the tanks, would you be able to replace the Tiger, tiger2 engine sounds as well as traverse sounds with new sounds?

I have actual recorded sounds for both tiger and tiger2 engine sounds.

Try reaching out to some of the sounds guys on these forums. It seems like they never have enough to do.

I would like to know what you guys think about mines.

I know that the old system is kinda cool, but it has some problems atm.

The better idea is to convert it to A3 standard, the other is to try to fix the old scripted system.

What do you think?

in my humble opinion mines they have a system more focused on the time and have the realism it deserves

Yeah, mines was the wrong word. I mean satchels and explosives

Fixed

Another bug I forgot to mention.

When turned out as commander in a tank using binoculars, the player model disappears. Happens in all German Tanks and I believe the Allied ones as well. will double check tonight.

thanks again for all your hard work giallustio, the community does appreciate it!!!

Edit: just saw there was a newer update, sorry.

Download link is broken. Gunter, Giallustio, could you reupload last version? Thank you.

No need for the fix, the 1.15 patch fixes the same issue that the linked file was fixing.

Hello to all comrades @ IFA3 , I wanted to mention to a bug , I've been searching and have not found the information. In STUG III and JS 122, putting it in the editor empty and unlocked, does not let such as a driver. putting me into changing me as a driver and in place, will not let me go back to the driving position .

Binoculars bug , I've tried in the Russian tanks and Commander gets inside to get the binoculars.

Binoculars bug , I've tried in the Russian tanks and Commander gets inside to get the binoculars

Binoculars bug , I've tried in the Russian tanks and Commander gets inside to get the binoculars

Hello to all comrades @ IFA3 , I wanted to mention to a bug , I've been searching and have not found the information. In STUG III and JS 122, putting it in the editor empty and unlocked, does not let such as a driver. putting me into changing me as a driver and in place, will not let me go back to the driving position .

Tested this with latest patch and found no issues. Not sure what Histeria means but I was able to get in as driver for both empty vehicles and could rotate through positions with no problems. I did find that with the JS that when you approached the vehicle from the front, you did not get a prompt to enter the tank in any position. You could only access the drivers position from the left of the tank as well. The t34's had similar issues but when you got close to the tank from the front, you lose the prompt to enter any position in the vehicle.

Stug doesn't have the issue Histeria describes.

Binoculars bug , I've tried in the Russian tanks and Commander gets inside to get the binoculars.

Tested and this is the bug I reported earlier where you can use the binocs but you don't see yourself in 3rd person when turned out using them.

Histeria, please make sure you have all the patches installed and in the correct load order;

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -nosplash -mod=@CBA_A3;@LIB_DLC_1;@IF;@ifa3sa;@IFA3M;@IFA3

Another bug with all tanks; the 3rd person cross hairs don't work for the main guns. The mg cross hairs work though.