tophe

allowFilePatching settings

Will using -filePatching startup parameter with allowedFilePatching = 0 for the server give the same result as starting without filePatching at all?

I mean is allowedFilePatching = 0 the default value? That will be used if no file patching settings are given?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm putting this into my TADST application.

Will using -filePatching startup parameter with allowedFilePatching = 0 for the server give the same result as starting without filePatching at all?

I mean is allowedFilePatching = 0 the default value? That will be used if no file patching settings are given?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm putting this into my TADST application.

Not that both options are dependent , in my opinion:
-filepatching = server can load your own files unpacked .
allowedFilePatching = is used for the connected clients , if they are allowed to define load unpacked files.

In this post talking about this:

a greeting

Not that both options are dependent , in my opinion:
-filepatching = server can load your own files unpacked .
allowedFilePatching = is used for the connected clients , if they are allowed to define load unpacked files.

In this post talking about this:

a greeting

Great. I'll look into it. For now -filepatching is always on for the server, and then you can choose 0-2 for alloweFilePatching where 0 is default.

Great. I'll look into it. For now -filepatching is always on for the server, and then you can choose 0-2 for alloweFilePatching where 0 is default.

That's the idea!  ;)