Sign in to follow this  
neglectedrock

Help setup Arma3 tools (Please!)

Hi, 

For about 6 hours now iv been trying to setup my Arma 3 tools dev work environment and im quite new to this. Iv been trying to follow so many tutorials and none are helping me understand this any better, could anyone please help me to understand how to setup my Arma3 tools environment...

Probably the first thing to do is to tell us what is not working........ most importantly do you have the p drive setup

Lets start with trying to get a P Drive to work, so i have a batch file in my startup folder and its running

subst P: I:\A3Work

It creates the necessary P drive but when i go into arma 3 tools to mount to a P drive it says it was unable to find a path to the P drive, even though i set its location in settings.ini

Also when it tries to look for the P drive, the P drive created by the batch file gets deleted^

The problem is that i am not able to follow a exact tutorial, every one i find looks outdated and i honestly dont know how to start from square one properly..

FIXED(Maybe..) I went to steam where Arma 3 tools is located, right clicked it, went to properties, and went to "BETAS" tab, there i selected "Development- Development Build" i was able to weirdly mount the P drive after that, install bulldozer, everything seems to work(kinda) i try to run bulldozer(exe)[in P drive] It seems to start some kind of arma3 then gives me this error: https://imgur.com/9QWDy5l
I click OK and it continues loading, loads a black full screen program and promptly exits out with this error: https://imgur.com/ITHlzZB