Chris_Acrobat

synchronizedTriggers _flag - Get all triggers that is linked to an object.

Does someone know a way to get all triggers that is linked (synced, grouped or what ever) to an object. I'm making a new mission and when I do I like to do them so they are easy to expand, in this case that means that I would like to avoid overusing global variables that only will be used ones.

Alternative: A way to get all Triggers that are present in the mission.

Does someone know a way to get all triggers that is linked (synced, grouped or what ever) to an object. I'm making a new mission and when I do I like to do them so they are easy to expand, in this case that means that I would like to avoid overusing global variables that only will be used ones.

Alternative: A way to get all Triggers that are present in the mission.

_alltriggers = allMissionObjects "EmptyDetector";
_num = count _allTriggers;
{
    hint format ["Trigger: %1\n\nType: %2\n\nArea: %3\n\nActivation: %4\n\nStatements: %5\n\nTimeout: %6\n\nActivated %7\n\nList: %8\n\nSynced:\n%9\n\nPos: %10\n\nTrigger Count: %11",vehicleVarName _x,triggerType _x,triggerArea _x,triggerActivation _x,triggerStatements _x,triggerTimeout _x,triggerActivated _x,list _x,triggerAttachedVehicle _x,getPos _x,_num];
    sleep 1;
} forEach _alltriggers;

Had this laying around on my ssd, was writte by someone else here from the forums. Hope that helps. Updated the code, the output of the old one was kinda messy.