oxmox

Subnautica - Underwater Survival

The ultimative underwater survival & exploring game in first person view.

recently I found out about the game called "Subnautica" and it offers quiete an exceptional gameplay, check it out it is a really cool game.

Subnautica

A survival & exploring underwater game with a crafting system.

tumblr_niwfi6gZZ51t76r0ro1_500.jpg

Subnautica is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game currently under construction at Unknown Worlds, the independent developer behind Natural Selection 2.Dive Into a Vast Underwater World After crash landing on an alien ocean world, the only way to go is down.

657jayl6.jpg

Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with wonder and peril. Craft equipment, pilot submarines, build underwater bases, and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes, cave systems, and more - All while trying to survive.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/264710

I've pondered on this one for ages. I play Space Engineers and it sort of reminds me of that, but underwater. The thing is, its underwater and I'm not sure about that setting. But it looks great.

I've pondered on this one for ages. I play Space Engineers and it sort of reminds me of that, but underwater. The thing is, its underwater and I'm not sure about that setting. But it looks great.

Really a refreshing gameplay with these underwater settings and you can build bases, your own different types of submarines and other cool stuff.

The world is vivid and lots of things to explore combined with survival settings.

Its on steam sales currently.....

I really considered to get this game while it is on sale, but I am not sure whether it really worth it...At the Moment it is singleplayer, and to be honest, it would´ve been even cooler if it would be MP or at least coop.

But I am following it and watching the dev process. If it is finally developed and released once I might consider get it then. I´ve just got too many Early Access games in my account right now and many of them are dead already..I Keep waiting.