Sign in to follow this  
VectorLaky

Problem with my terrain.

Hello Every One,

i am working in a terrain, and  i was export it as .wrp and make config  .

when i join Arma 3 or Editor to test my terrain i select my terrain after that in waiting to join terrain it take time more than 5 mins and then i can join my terrain

also,

i test it in server side i get same problem when i join the server and select map take time to make me join this world.

i don't know but my terrain is fresh and nothing more and can anyone help me?

i am sorry for my English is bad

but please help me. 

Are you using PboProject to Pack your Terrain Up or Addon Builder ?  If not PboProject i suggest you use that as it will help locate any issue fast !

Also what is the Size of your Terrain ? - are you using any Custom Objects or just A3 Objects ?

Are you using PboProject to Pack your Terrain Up or Addon Builder ?  If not PboProject i suggest you use that as it will help locate any issue fast !

Also what is the Size of your Terrain ? - are you using any Custom Objects or just A3 Objects ?

i using Pbo manager to pack my terrain because i can't install PboProject in windows 8.1 i don't know why i can't open it.

my terrain size is 16.4 km x 16.4 km

i don't using any objects i only make the .wrp file without placing anything. its only flat and water.

I suggest you try and find a way to get PboProject to work as that is your best bet to locate the issue as PBO Manger will just let the bug slip through!

Without knowing what error you are getting with PboProject all I can suggest is make sure you are running it as administrator as it sounds like you are having permission problems.

Read from page 4 here as well as following pages and if unable to solve leave a message on that thread to see if they can help you.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/113852-mikeros-dos-tools/page-4