Is there any chance of this being added to franz-nodunit ah64? awesome work on the latest update :)

Is there any chance of this being added to franz-nodunit ah64? awesome work on the latest update :)

Yes, I'll do that for the next update but it takes time to have enough things for another release. Thank you.

Brilliant thanks alot Masnooper and for the quick reply also. fantastic mod by the way and i understand that it will take time but its on plenty to keep us busy in the mean time. Keep up the good work  :D

• Like 1

Afraid 7.0, 8.0 do not working at my system.

Well, in this kind of situations the only test is to find addon conflicts.

So I suggest to use TGP addon and CBA without any other mods running. Use vanilla planes like A-164 Wipeout and see if that's working.

If yes, add other addons one by one to find which one causes the problem.

It's obvious that v7 or v8 are working so seek for the problem on your end.

Well, in this kind of situations the only test is to find addon conflicts.

So I suggest to use TGP addon and CBA without any other mods running. Use vanilla planes like A-164 Wipeout and see if that's working.

If yes, add other addons one by one to find which one causes the problem.

It's obvious that v7 or v8 are working so seek for the problem on your end.

Would like to find problem to send to you, but want to play some ) , to much times did that before could start server at that time.

Well, this error is related to TGP but it's not clear and specified what is it about.

Just a generic error doesn't give me any clue however a higher resolution photo would help a little.

0_159f78_d7f7441a_origwaituntil {|#|!(isnull (finddisplay 46))};

I'm using the same command: 

waituntil{!isnull finddisplay 46};

- working.

but everything working, just see every time loading mission, so just sended.

Oh man. You are saying that everythings is working. Right?

It's good to know. If it's not anything serious just ignore it.

That's maybe why I never heard of it before.

Oh man. You are saying that everythings is working. Right?

It's good to know. If it's not anything serious just ignore it.

That's maybe why I never heard of it before.

) , sor, guies should say first ) .

Awesome thanks for the update works really well on franz-nodunit ah64 HAPPY DAYS  :D 

• Like 1

Thank you for adding support for our helicopter, very gracious of you.

• Like 1

what a great mod, i really must say. Thx man. Arma 3 CAS operations are so much more enjoyable with this targeting pod. I am getting the above mentioned error message once when i load a level (no big deal). I very seldom get a laserlock on a boat. The pod tracks it alright and the laser is firing, but i can't find a target solution for the GPU. Neither the big dotted white cross appears nor can i lock somthing. Works as intended when i lock a terrestial target.

Secondly, is it really that hard to lock onto a moving vehicle in Podview or am i doing something wrong? I have to move my jittery mouse right on top of it and press the UAV Lock button at the right moment?

With 1.60 there was a new Virtual targeting pods added to all airplanes. Am i just doing it wrong or does this thing still miss a laser? I mean come on, whats a targeting pod good for if u can't lase target and drop a guided bomb?

1. I am getting the above mentioned error message once when i load a level (no big deal). 

2. I very seldom get a laserlock on a boat. The pod tracks it alright and the laser is firing, but i can't find a target solution for the GPU. Neither the big dotted white cross appears nor can i lock somthing. Works as intended when i lock a terrestial target.

3. Is it really that hard to lock onto a moving vehicle in Podview or am i doing something wrong? I have to move my jittery mouse right on top of it and press the UAV Lock button at the right moment?

4. With 1.60 there was a new Virtual targeting pods added to all airplanes. Am i just doing it wrong or does this thing still miss a laser? I mean come on, whats a targeting pod good for if u can't lase target and drop a guided bomb?

1. I'm not going to do anything about that unless it makes problems

2. I don't remember if I've tested on Sea Targets or not but I know some of jet addons use AGM-84 for those. You may use other AGMs to hit them.

3. Yes it is and it's a Arma 3 based problem that can't be solved by me. It has an extra movement right before sticking on target. I described how to get a good lock on targets on first post and Read Me file and the pod view is the last manual way to do that.

4. It doesn't have a laser. BIS doesn't want to aircrafts be independent. They want to pilots work with JTAC units on the ground to make you feel like teamwork or something.

I wonder if you can redo the mod so that it uses the new targeting pod deal introduced in 1.60?  It would probably make it faster, not have that weird swivel as you come over the target, and it would eliminate the whole cluttering up the map and uav terminal thing with darters everywhere.  Although, having it be viewable by ground/air crew isn't necessarily a bad thing.  I think that's a real life technology.

Well it's not something new because we had such a thing as the Pilot Camera that you may seen it in F/A-18E WSO seat. But they gave it to pilot himself.

It doesn't have laser nor it can lock on things. Somehow I know that Firewill is working to enhance it.

Still I don't believe seeing a Darter model attached to a plane is normal. Although it makes it impossible to keep current positions of TGP on planes and a good working lock system. 

do you plan on supporting the Mission Enhanced Littlebird (MELB) any time soon?

do you plan on supporting the Mission Enhanced Littlebird (MELB) any time soon?

If that chopper has any kind of camera available for pilot or co-pilot, no. Like most of Heueis.

I'm not using MELB but I thing it has it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

yes indeed, it has a camera with a laser. But that is usable by the co-pilot only and does not have this beautyful UAV Targetlock that your mod does. You must keep your laserlock manually at all times in the MELB, at least i could not manage it otherwise. If you changed your mind about supporting the MELB, i for one would greatly appreciate it. The MELB really is a highly detailed model and way more fun to fly than the vanilla version. Anyway, thanks for your great mod...its still very much on top of my list.

• Like 1

I believe that BI implemented the possible groundwork for even smoother integration for a SNIPER pod in the new update - there is a vanilla camera on the A-164 Wipeout accessible now with "Ctrl-RMB" that is essentially a darter camera minus the laser designator (why BI why!) Also with the sensor overhaul coming soon this could have added functionality:

Link to reddit post detailing the A-164 Wipeout Camera ---> 

Just some food for thought. Having the ability to self-designate as a CAS pilot not only increases effectiveness but also allows the pilot to serve as a reconnaissance role as well. I also wish that the UAV Laser Lock was based off of sea-level elevation and not terrain -> would fix the "jitters". Great work on the mod! (and yes, I'm aware you've addressed the updated camera - just wondering how difficult it would be to add in the darter laser to that)

Side-note: Could this mod add functionality for the A-10 Warthog Series mod coming out by Firewill? I'm guessing he'll implement a SNIPER pod on the A-10C variant but being able to use this mod would be nice as well. 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=787892271

Edited by SkyeGuy

Well, it's not possible to add a laser to that new camera because it's simply is using the plane weapons rotation and is not independent. So the laser should be added to aircraft itself instead of that camera which is not something pleasant.

A-10C? Yes of course. I'll add this to every air asset that is well crafted and capable of carrying it which includes Firewill A-10C and even A series. But it needs to be more that just one aircraft to release another update so I'm patiently waiting to see what happens in this community that worth adding to this mod.

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 1:04 AM, Masnooper said:

Well, it's not possible to add a laser to that new camera because it's simply is using the plane weapons rotation and is not independent. So the laser should be added to aircraft itself instead of that camera which is not something pleasant.

A-10C? Yes of course. I'll add this to every air asset that is well crafted and capable of carrying it which includes Firewill A-10C and even A series. But it needs to be more that just one aircraft to release another update so I'm patiently waiting to see what happens in this community that worth adding to this mod.

It most certainly is possible to place a laser designator on the camera by simply adding the required classname to the aircrafts init field.

The laser follows the targeting cameras movements and can lock to terrain which allows lasing of any target or area.