Andy Pipkin

SP [RHS AFRF] Attack the Rebels made by AHTNTEPPOP

Attack the Rebels

6911DE3638C7FBA719645D7EA3EC6DF9076A8366

Hello Gentleman, now I proud to release my new SP Mission for Arma 3.

This is my second realease and completed work for BI MilSim Games.

(first was for Arma 2 CO also with RHS AFRF Mod. You can find this on armaholic)

You play as a Russian MVD VV Soldier and have 4 tasks to solve. This is a easy, simple and short Mission. Because my editing skills are not allow more stuff now.

Installation:

Put the Mission pbo file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\Missions
and starting Arma 3 with the RHS Armed Forces of the Russian Federation Mod. Then press Play Button and next step got to Scenarios and choose my Mission.

Here are the readme file and importend informations!

###Short and simple SP Mission "Attack the Rebels"###

VERY IMPORTEND: You are not allowd to upload my Mission "Attack the Rebels" on Steam Workshop! Thanks.

//Mission version:
first release
Date 12-28-2015

//Author:
AHTNTEPPOP

//Requierements:
Arma 3 1.54 or later
RHS AFRF 0.4.0.1 or later
!!!NOTE: this Mission is not tested with devbranch and not recomended using the devbranch!!!
And also not tested with other Mods/Addons

//Installation:
put the Mission pbo file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\Missions
and starting Arma 3 with the RHS Armed Forces of the Russian Federation Mod. Then press Play Button and next step got to Scenarios and choose my Mission.

//Credits:
- BI for Arma 3 (and all included bugs:) )
- RHS Team for RHS Escalation
- Psychobastard for his german Arma3 Editing Guide
- Mr. Murray for his Editing Guide (holy Bibel:) )
- and some youtube Videos that inspire me
- and T.a.T.u. for the Song in my Mission

Last but not least, have fun with my Mission and thanks for playing!

Requirements:

Arma 3 1.54 and RHS AFRF 0.4.0.1

Download RHS Mod: http://www.rhsmods.org/

Using Islands: Altis

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-11158728/Attacktherebels.7z.html

Armaholic mirror:

Attack the Rebels (@)

Okay thats enough. Time to play my Mission. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for your time.

• Like 1

I forgot to say something.

Knowing bugs:

the AI driving skills sometimes the AI makes crash's - I don't know how to fix this.

And feedback are welcome but please not so hard criticsim. I'm a editing/scripting noob. :(

Sorry for my bad english!

Cheers!

Knowing bugs:

the AI driving skills sometimes the AI makes crash's - I don't know how to fix this.

And feedback are welcome but please not so hard criticsim. I'm a editing/scripting noob. :(

Cheers!

You cant fix this - its A3 BUG

You cant fix this - its A3 BUG

Yes, but maybe a workaround.

But on the other site, the problem is not editor objects. The problem are Altis Island buildings and objects.

Have you play my mission and have some feedback? :)

Going to start this now.After seeing that it contains music from T.A.T.U how could I not be intrigued ;)

But on the other site, the problem is not editor objects. The problem are Altis Island buildings and objects.

With regards to the driving there is a mod and script that improves urban ai driving.Check it out-http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27874

Downloaded it, but havent played yet - Stalker SOC is time killer :)

Nice, short mission. I didn't encounter any visible bugs. There's no many missions with Russian equipment from the excellent AFRF mod.

Only the ural truck have some problems - i encounter this on their official demo mission.

Guys thank you for playing my mission! :)

Next step I work to correct or change the to marker they are crossover. But not so soon.

I wish you all a happy new year 2016!

Sorry guys, I have no time and I'm feeling not so good at the moment to work on my mission. I don't forgot, I want changing something on my mission.

I hope after the Eden update my Mission did not have new bugs and you can enjoy it.

Thanks!

Knowing bugs:

Cheers!

also perhaps add more waypoints?

HITyrfo.jpg

can you put this on steam workshop?

Hello flatbear, sorry this is not possible. And remember, look at my readme file.

I see your pic and the issue with the AI and driving.

I'm not sure but I try after the Eden update in the 3d editor (vanilla) and have some truble with the AI and waypoints. I don't know its a bug in the 3d editor or a main bug after Arma3 1.56. I know, also befor the update the AI have sometimes low driving skills.

But at the moment I don't have time to work on my mission, sorry because I'm hurt and feeling bad.

Thank you for play my mission and I hope you enjoyed a little bit, because of the bugs with AI driving skills.

After many months and some RHS and BI updates I asked, is sombody are interested for an update of my mission?

Just change loadouts with new RHS equipement and maybe some litle new changes.

• Like 1