Sign in to follow this  
yevgeni89

Config troubles

Hello, I wasn't exactly sure where to put this whether it should fall under trouble shooting or questions and answers, but I'm in a bit of a predicament , between Roadki11 and Pinaz93, we managed to get a somewhat straightened out config, however when I go to compile it and launch in game I get an error along these lines. The first error pinaz93 advised me what was wrong and I changed it, but now , I've got another error and maybe I just need some fresh eyes to take a look at it.

everything was fine until I added a new class, I'm assuming I got the order wrong.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qk7npvep1357na/config.cpp?dl=0

What's the error ? Dropbox has a code listing, and I cannot see the error stated in the above text  :unsure:

I could be blind, or having just woken up my senses could be fuddled   :wacko:  :blink:  :D

Indeed, without the error you're getting its very difficult to fish through the config unless we know what we're looking for.

The only thing I saw that was odd was:

class yev_fac_Camo : U_I_CombatUniform {
        author = "yevgeni89";
        scope = 2;
        displayName = "Capraian Marine Camo [FAC]";

class ItemInfo : UniformItem {
            uniformClass = "yev_fac_marine";
            containerClass = "Supply60";
            mass = 40;
            scope = 0; // << WTF IS THIS DOING HERE?
            type = 801;
        };
    };

Why define it with scope=0 in the iteminfo, when you have scope=2 in the main class? Its probably not causing your error, but it seems odd.