CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP Terrains

Short answer is no, we are not allowed to. 

2 hours ago, Sanya said:

Forest in winter is not silent in windy weather. 

The forest sound video from Arma 2 .

Requires that there is actual wind, I don't know if wind wasn't set to zero in the video. Good point though, definitely should have a strong wind sound if wind is present.

hiho,

we recently experience a strange issue on summer chernarus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48voP3ztII

this only happens on summer chernarus and all 20 people in that mission had that issue to some extend. the video was taken in spectator, but it was the same during the whole mission.

i just wanted to ask if that is a known issue and/or if someone else experienced it aswell.

if that is new i will try to reproduce and then post it in the bug tracker but i wanted to check first if it is somehow already known and maybe even fixed.

2 hours ago, b.a.verrecus said:

hiho,

this only happens on summer chernarus and all 20 people in that mission had that issue to some extend. the video was taken in spectator, but it was the same during the whole mission.

i just wanted to ask if that is a known issue and/or if someone else experienced it aswell.

if that is new i will try to reproduce and then post it in the bug tracker but i wanted to check first if it is somehow already known and maybe even fixed.

Make a ticket and i will try look into it.

On 27.10.2018 at 10:40 AM, b.a.verrecus said:

hiho,

I have seen this flickering before and in the past it was related to other maps or objects are not 100% compatible with CUP Terrains (terrains that have self ported A2 content that was not moved to other). If you are sure this is a bug with Summer Chernarus itself, please test it without other addons than CUP Terrains loaded.

3 hours ago, NeoArmageddon said:

I have seen this flickering before and in the past it was related to other maps or objects are not 100% compatible with CUP Terrains (terrains that have self ported A2 content that was not moved to other). If you are sure this is a bug with Summer Chernarus itself, please test it without other addons than CUP Terrains loaded.

that's why i haven't made a ticket in your bugtracker yet. i am not sure if it's a mod conflict and i haven't had time yet to do some testing. also it only seemed to appear if you changed your view distance and object view distance during the mission. i will test that as well next week.