CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP Terrains

I wonder: what does the ACE Compatibility - Terrains 1.10.2 do? Does it have dependencies to all maps in Terrains 1.4.2 Maps?

2 hours ago, Belbo said:

I wonder: what does the ACE Compatibility - Terrains 1.10.2 do? Does it have dependencies to all maps in Terrains 1.4.2 Maps?

With this CUPDATE, we also introduce a new ACE compatibility addon for Terrains (ACE refueling system added to the gas stations).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Belbo said:

Only Core. Specifically:

"CABuildings"
"CAStructuresHouse_A_FuelStation"
"CAStructures_E_Ind_Ind_FuelStation"
"CAStructures_PMC_FuelStation"

• Like 2

Is there any chance that the source files of one of the terrains (Zargabad) could be shared ? I am currently halfway through remaking it into a post apocalyptic/wartorn style map, and would benefit from being able to change hardcoded material (city names, terrain name, mass deleting objects, ect). Just curious, no worries if you guys would prefer not to. Totally understandable. Thanks.

The files for Zargabad are released by BI. Sourcefiles as TB projects and satmap don't exist.

With CUP Core loaded you get all our object improvements automaticaly.

Sourcefiles as TB projects and satmap don't exist. 

Good day to all of you,

I just download the CUP Terrain/MAP/CWA 1.4.2 version (my Arma 3 version is 1.76) and i found that i have lighting issues and no shadows. What could be the problem ?

Thanks for your help guys !

BR,

3 hours ago, Othmane Niazi said:

Good day to all of you,

I just download the CUP Terrain/MAP/CWA 1.4.2 version (my Arma 3 version is 1.76) and i found that i have lighting issues and no shadows. What could be the problem ?

Thanks for your help guys !

BR,

Update game?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Othmane Niazi said:

Could someone please help ?

I'm afraid not. Do you have all relevant mods loaded? Can you post your RPT file to a pastebin?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Alwarren said:

I'm afraid not. Do you have all relevant mods loaded? Can you post your RPT file to a pastebin?

Please how can i get them (RPT files) ? thank you in advance 

9 hours ago, Othmane Niazi said:

Please how can i get them (RPT files) ? thank you in advance 

Start the game. Start a mission or go on the editor and walk around where you have this problem. Close the game. Then...

My computer\users\username\appdata\local\low\Arma 3\inside here is a rpt file with a time stamp for when you just closed the game.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Start the game. Start a mission or go on the editor and walk around where you have this problem. Close the game. Then...

My computer\users\username\appdata\local\low\Arma 3\inside here is a rpt file with a time stamp for when you just closed the game.

Thank you very much. Please find the image in game :https://ibb.co/b5GQrJ

For the file please check this link https://www.sendspace.com/file/07fwxu

32 minutes ago, Othmane Niazi said:

For the file please check this link https://www.sendspace.com/file/07fwxu

Your RPT is full of errors from hundreds of different addons and I am pretty confident it is not CUP causing the problems. Yes, the problems appear on CUP terrains and this sounds quite contra intuitive but other addons are likely to mess with the objects and lighting. Some A2 terrains are known for this behaviour.

Start your game with ONLY CUP terrains and I am sure the problem will be gone.

Also putting community addons in your games addon-folder is not really recommended and will be pretty hard to clean up.

• Like 3

What NeoArmageddon said. I would consider re-installing Arma 3 completely, and do not put any community addons into the game's addon folder.

This error message

13:04:39 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.scope'.

for example is a clear sign you have old weapon addons loaded that haven't been updated since ages.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alwarren said:

What NeoArmageddon said. I would consider re-installing Arma 3 completely, and do not put any community addons into the game's addon folder.

This error message

13:04:39 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.scope'.

for example is a clear sign you have old weapon addons loaded that haven't been updated since ages.

Thank you very much for your clarification. I will reinstall Arma 3 and put the addon separalty as adviced. Thank you again !

1 hour ago, NeoArmageddon said:

Your RPT is full of errors from hundreds of different addons and I am pretty confident it is not CUP causing the problems. Yes, the problems appear on CUP terrains and this sounds quite contra intuitive but other addons are likely to mess with the objects and lighting. Some A2 terrains are known for this behaviour.

Start your game with ONLY CUP terrains and I am sure the problem will be gone.

Also putting community addons in your games addon-folder is not really recommended and will be pretty hard to clean up.

Thank you very much Sir !

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! problem Solved Thank you very very very very much !!!! and also i see that Arma 3 is much stable like this !!

• Like 5

Sorry for a bothersome question, but is CUP Wildlife still planned to release at some point? I’ve been tweaking away with a wild boar preservation mission for quite a while now and started again with it just now. I’ve been using a Animal addon released years ago, but apparantly it has stopped functioning at some point, so I’ll have to rebuild the mission. I can use goats or sheep as placeholders for now, but they really don’t have the same aesthetic impact as boars, I’m sure you understand. If you are still planning to port Wildlife, that’s great but if not, I’ll make do. Big thanks for all the amazing work so far!

• Like 2

On 8.6.2018 at 6:29 PM, UnknownTLX said:

How does one find the Dev Branch?

If you mean the CUP Dev branch, you need to send a friend request to user CUP Team on Steam, then you will be able to see the dev branch versions.

4 hours ago, Vvalerie2 said:

Sorry for a bothersome question, but is CUP Wildlife still planned to release at some point? I’ve been tweaking away with a wild boar preservation mission for quite a while now and started again with it just now. I’ve been using a Animal addon released years ago, but apparantly it has stopped functioning at some point, so I’ll have to rebuild the mission. I can use goats or sheep as placeholders for now, but they really don’t have the same aesthetic impact as boars, I’m sure you understand. If you are still planning to port Wildlife, that’s great but if not, I’ll make do. Big thanks for all the amazing work so far!

To be honest, I can't say. It all depends on so many things. Right now, other things take precedence, like the Tank DLC updates.

Hello, I think about it already asked, but I can't find it, sorry for double-posting.

I very like CWA terrains, some nostalgia from Operation Flashpoint, but there is one unpleasant detail - size of objects.

Have you any plans to edit size of buildings?

Spoiler

QxiSmMzQZtM.jpg

Thanks.