CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP Terrains

well, this is the wrong thread, because the problem is with cup units. the server does not start with cup units, or the files on the server are somehow damaged.

I've been trying to search for a fix and I found out that I need to make every Pbo file lowercase. All the files are still there but apparently the server can't read upper case files. Now I just want to know if theres an easier way to make it all lower case rather than going on filezilla and changing it all manually...

as far as i know, that is only important if you are running a linux server...

i never had to change anything case related with our server and we are using windows...

as far as i know, that is only important if you are running a linux server...

i never had to change anything case related with our server and we are using windows...

Yes I am running a linux server, I tried to use the commands found on this site https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Dedicated_Server, to try and make all the files lowercase but it does not work for me.

Yes I am running a linux server, I tried to use the commands found on this site https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Dedicated_Server, to try and make all the files lowercase but it does not work for me.

Try:
"find ./ -depth -exec rename -n 'y/[A-Z]/[a-z]/' {} ";""
OR if that does not work, try:
"rename 'y/A-Z/a-z/' *"
Without the " " in the beginning and end.

whare can i get lite version CUP Terrains? low textures

You can't, there isn't one.

• Like 2

whare can i get lite version CUP Terrains? low textures

Why would you want one  :o

• Like 1

Why would you want one  :o

For dependencies for other mods I could imagine, other than that I can think of any reason, honestly.

Please keep in mind that we don't allow custom reuploads to the SteamWS due to several reasons (mostly false bug reports due to outdatet and unofficial uploads and legal issues with some of our contributors).

If anybody wants to create, update AND maintain a lite pack, please contact CUP (or directly me via PM).

• Like 2

Hello CUP team,

Im having an issue upon after loading a scenario on chernarus,my ponds at medium range have a strange pink or purple texure(very very bright,very noticable)

Is this a conflict?with another map perhaps?

Hello CUP team,

Im having an issue upon after loading a scenario on chernarus,my ponds at medium range have a strange pink or purple texure(very very bright,very noticable)

Is this a conflict?with another map perhaps?

If I  remember correctly this is still an issue dealing with Fog on the map.

so its always like this in CUP ponds? or is it a reaction from the sky box or weather or something?

Maybe i can minimize how much it happens

so its always like this in CUP ponds? or is it a reaction from the sky box or weather or something?

Maybe i can minimize how much it happens

It depends on the amount of fog. The less fog, the less the effect is visible.

• Like 3

Its pretty strange why BIS is ignoring this issue. Can someone link the issue on BIS feedback tracker (if its reported)?

• Like 1

CSLA team reported back in their tread they found another way to do ponds. Might be worth poking them for some intel....  ;)

• Like 4

What is the official @Folder-name for CUP Terrains complete?

I went back to Sahrani after a long break, and found out the AI can't drive straight for some reason. I mean, instead of following a road, they do a serpent like pattern. Is that a known bug, or should I report it as a new one?

• Like 1

What is the official @Folder-name for CUP Terrains complete?

Can someone from the modders pls answer? It's really confusing if people have to download a different Mod directory for every server because every team chooses a name on their own.

Thx!

Just download it from the official CUP page and check the contents of the archive :)

Can someone from the modders pls answer? It's really confusing if people have to download a different Mod directory for every server because every team chooses a name on their own.

Thx!

explorer_2016-11-23_22-11-03.png

• Like 1

I went back to Sahrani after a long break, and found out the AI can't drive straight for some reason. I mean, instead of following a road, they do a serpent like pattern. Is that a known bug, or should I report it as a new one?

I think it's a fair question, not to be ignored. Care to explain why you did it?