CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP Terrains

OK thanks for that, all to do with altitude. Beginning to wonder if having the ponds is worth it, as fog & mist affect the look & feel of  ArmA 3 maps over a much wider area. Lets hope there is a fix soon.

Hi guys, I'm having a very annoying issue... whenever I load the preview of a mission I get a "loadingOne.idd" error, this usually happens 3-4 times (I first have a black screen with just a small symbol on the top left, then the mission loads but I'm kicked back to the editor with the error screen), then the preview loads normally, but everything happens again when I return to the editor and try again the preview. I guess it has something to do with the custom intro trying to override the others, I'm sure it's the CUP Terrains because when i disable it this does not happen. I'm still checking all the mods combinations in order to find the one in charge, but... anybody knows a workaround to go through this? Because it's REALLY annoying. :wacko:

LoadingOne is part of the loading dialog (including idd). That either means that something is messing with your UI (not CUP TP) or your TP download is corrupted and the Loadingscreen fails reading stuff like the background. Have you downloaded through steam?

LoadingOne is part of the loading dialog (including idd). That either means that something is messing with your UI (not CUP TP) or your TP download is corrupted and the Loadingscreen fails reading stuff like the background. Have you downloaded through steam?

First time from Armaholic, and after the error appeared and supposed it was corrupted during download, the second time from the Mega link in the CUP website. I'm not sure it could be a UI problem, I have no errors without the CUP terrains, only with it and others terrains activated (Qom province, Clafghan and others, but it happens even with Altis and Stratis). Moreover, if I remember well, it didn't happen to me with the first release.

EDIT 1: And... after updating ARMA 3 when the game loads i get the "CUP_Bohemia_config requires CAMisc", too. Even after downloading all the CUP mods once again from GDrive.

EDIT 2: Ok, loading the CUP Terrains as last in the mod list solved the last issue. I'm still getting the LoadingOne.idd error and the black screen while loading the map on the 3d editor, but it seems that now the preview load normally at the first try. Now it's far better than before.

Edited by BluePhoenix

Hi All

I was wondering if someone can help me. I looked through the forums for this issue but haven't managed to find a fix as of yet.

When loading Fallujah on the server, all placed objects sink and players swim in the air.

Using the following mods:

@AlRayakV002; @fallujah1_2; @JBAD Buildings; @mbg_Buildings_3; @mbg_Celle2; @MCN_Aliabad; @prkz; @Thirsk; @42ndCP; @ace341; @CAF_AG; @CAF_AG_Comp_RDS; @CBA_A3; @CUP_Terrains; @K_MultiNationalPack; @killhouses; @MELB; @RH_acc; @RHSAFRF; @RHSUSAF; @Shacktac_Group_IND; @ShacktacHUD; @task_force_radio; @tf47launchers; @tf47launchers_rhscomp; @TRYK_UniformPack

EDIT: Fixed

EDIT 1: And... after updating ARMA 3 when the game loads i get the "CUP_Bohemia_config requires CAMisc", too. Even after downloading all the CUP mods once again from GDrive.

EDIT 2: Ok, loading the CUP Terrains as last in the mod list solved the last issue. I'm still getting the LoadingOne.idd error and the black screen while loading the map on the 3d editor, but it seems that now the preview load normally at the first try. Now it's far better than before.

All you describe strongly indicated, that there is some AddOn messing with configs resulting in CUP TP getting kindof corrupted (maybe circular dependency that breaks some of the CUP TP configs when forced in a specific load order). Have you tested A3 with ONLY TP loaded and without third-party terrains?

Hi All

I was wondering if someone can help me. I looked through the forums for this issue but haven't managed to find a fix as of yet.

When loading Fallujah on the server, all placed objects sink and players swim in the air.

Using the following mods:

@AlRayakV002; @fallujah1_2; @JBAD Buildings; @mbg_Buildings_3; @mbg_Celle2; @MCN_Aliabad; @prkz; @Thirsk; @42ndCP; @ace341; @CAF_AG; @CAF_AG_Comp_RDS; @CBA_A3; @CUP_Terrains; @K_MultiNationalPack; @killhouses; @MELB; @RH_acc; @RHSAFRF; @RHSUSAF; @Shacktac_Group_IND; @ShacktacHUD; @task_force_radio; @tf47launchers; @tf47launchers_rhscomp; @TRYK_UniformPack

EDIT: Fixed

Would be nice for someone finding this post through google to know how you solved the problem (and what was causing it in the first place).

• Like 2

Why TP objects are not available in Zeus? Is it by design? (I was considering making a config with just scopeCurator = 2 everywhere.

All you describe strongly indicated, that there is some AddOn messing with configs resulting in CUP TP getting kindof corrupted (maybe circular dependency that breaks some of the CUP TP configs when forced in a specific load order). Have you tested A3 with ONLY TP loaded and without third-party terrains?

Would be nice for someone finding this post through google to know how you solved the problem (and what was causing it in the first place).

Agreed-If you come across fixes for issues,please post the fix.

This is just an observation when comparing a rather older version of AIA terrain pack in which it seems as if the most recent version of CUP seems to differ.

It seems as if the enterable legacy Arma buildings are no longer so and a different non-enterable version seems present in the CUP terrains package.

Is there any reason for this? I really enjoyed those enterable buildings, and will there be any effort to bring them back?

Is there any reason for this? I really enjoyed those enterable buildings, and will there be any effort to bring them back?

Yes, we reverted most of them as they are causing placement issues on a lot of terrains. We will gradually reintroduce them in the future.

• Like 2

Yes, we reverted most of them as they are causing placement issues on a lot of terrains. We will gradually reintroduce them in the future.

Did any of those placement issues result in crashes to your knowledge?

Because that is actually why I updated to the latest CUP version, certain terrains would cause spontaneous crashes with the version of AIA I was using.

Did any of those placement issues result in crashes to your knowledge?

Because that is actually why I updated to the latest CUP version, certain terrains would cause spontaneous crashes with the version of AIA I was using.

No idea. Sry.

seriously, I want to post an image of a bugged building in here but I cant add attachment.

why did things have to get so complicated?

• Like 1

so it's the 3 story admin/govt building which is missing walls when you're standing inside it.

061017 on Lingor Island as an example.

Hey Guys!

Great Mod... I've upped all 3 folders on my server and when I start up I get this on the .rpt

Warning Message: Addon 'CUP_Bohemia_Config' requires addon 'CAMisc'​

Tried my old friend google but he couldn't help me.... Can anyone here help?

Thanks

Here is the modlist

=@CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@mcc_sandbox;

@CAF;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;@SMD_Sahrani_A3;@AlRayakV001;@PRKZ;@Imrali;@Koplic;@Wake;

@fallujah;@Helvantis;@Sangin;@Clafghan;@ALiVE;@EVW;@RDS;@RDS_AG_Comp;@RDS_Tank_CAG;@Cha_Mi8;

@cha_mi24;@CUP;@hlcmods;@ASDG_JR;@JBAD_Buildings;@ACR_A3;@kyo_MH47E;@Bornholm;@Thirsk;@panthera;@isladuala_a3;

@3CB;@MEC;@Vcom_Driving;@sfp_wamako;@lingor3;@Waziristan;@Mog;@Gunkizli;@btc_al_jak;@swt_markers_a3;@DEGA;@Iraqi_warfare;@lostislandpack;@PsyLandRover;

@Cha_Lav25;@helmand_valley;@R3F;@Leights_OPFOR;@ExtraEditor;@mas;@DDAM;@RSPN;@Kapaulio​

Im having the same issue with the " Addon 'CUP_Bohemia_Config' requires addon 'CAMisc'​ " displaying for my PC client (no server)... Any fix for this yet?

Im having the same issue as some other people regarding the " Addon 'CUP_Bohemia_Config' requires addon 'CAMisc'​ " displaying for my PC client (no server)...

-Any fix for this yet?

Im having the same issue as some other people regarding the " Addon 'CUP_Bohemia_Config' requires addon 'CAMisc'​ " displaying for my PC client (no server)...

-Any fix for this yet?

Try to redownload. There is nothing to fix on our side, most likrly your download was corrupted, as seems to happen frequently with the workshop.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

• Like 1

Hello so after a 3den update i had isues making mission on your maps. mostly OBJECTS used in missions. Maps works but when i place any of the objects from CUP it just gives me this  http://i.imgur.com/Tp7UW97.pngon dedicated server. So basicaly quiet a bit of my missions is broken with CUP objects,now i am interested is this known problem and i hope there is a fix ?

I did a test mission and places playable unit on a empty map takistan, and no objects i can connect no problem  than i placed few objects on map and i get that thing  from the link!

Sadly there seems to be a graphics etc conflict with the CUP Landing Helicopter Dock Wasp-Class, & the Burns LCU & LCAC Addon.

When using both addons (CUP & one of the LC) at the same time? The CUP LHD ship gets spikes shooting up & bits of the ship out of shape?

It also can get duplicated objects on or below decks with the none empty ships. Any solutions to this any one know?

Hello so after a 3den update i had isues making mission on your maps. mostly OBJECTS used in missions. Maps works but when i place any of the objects from CUP it just gives me this  http://i.imgur.com/Tp7UW97.pngon dedicated server. So basicaly quiet a bit of my missions is broken with CUP objects,now i am interested is this known problem and i hope there is a fix ?

I did a test mission and places playable unit on a empty map takistan, and no objects i can connect no problem  than i placed few objects on map and i get that thing  from the link!

Hey, we have the exact same problem here mate ! We use a Linux dedicated server, do you ? 

It's really anoying since it's impossible for us to make a complete base without CUP objects... :(

Hope the team will find a solution to this issue !

Any other addons loaded ? Anything in the RPT file ? What objects are you placing ? Any errors while placing them ? 

It's really anoying since it's impossible for us to make a complete base without CUP objects... :(

Also the question, any other addons in use ? 

Please remember to use our bug tracker.

Sadly there seems to be a graphics etc conflict with the CUP Landing Helicopter Dock Wasp-Class, & the Burns LCU & LCAC Addon.

When using both addons (CUP & one of the LC) at the same time? The CUP LHD ship gets spikes shooting up & bits of the ship out of shape?

It also can get duplicated objects on or below decks with the none empty ships. Any solutions to this any one know?

This sounds like a naming conflict, likely in the model.cfg (i.e. a model that's got a generic name without a modder prefix).

Can you please open a ticket on the bug tracker ? Thanks

does it happen with eden editor?